[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guis, so I just started going to the gym right? I tried

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1426097043934.gif (2MB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1426097043934.gif
2MB, 240x240px
Hey guis, so I just started going to the gym right?

I tried picking the one that wouldn't have a lot of ghetto people in it, I was wrong. LA fitness should never had added a basketball court.

Anyways my question to you is, how do I avoid looking at the ghetto booties? Seems every girl in there, white, black, Hispanic, Asian etc has a nice fat ass. I can't focus for shit when it's jiggling right in front of me!

As a virgin, how do I cope?
I feel like canceling my membership because of this ;_;
>>
home gym you autistic fuck
>>
>>36475696

The fuck?

You're talking about one of the best parts of the gym like it's a bad thing.

What you need to do is grow a pair of balls
>>
>>36475696
wow, you're autistic AND a fag
>>
>>36475723

>As a virgin, how do I cope?
>virgin
>>
Seeing asses lowers my test like you OP. My advice? I don't know. Headphones? Blinders? Take a book so you focus during rest time? Fap before so you don't have any desire?
>>
>>36475696
Are you a literal autist?

If you're not a twig or obese fuck then you can stare as long as you want. It's your God-given right.
>>
File: glass.jpg (4KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
glass.jpg
4KB, 275x183px
>>36475756

I SAW A GUY today reading a book while on that bike thing. He didn't even respond to me when I asked a question.

I'm not so sure I can focus on working out and reading though :/

>>36475749
One of those is right :^)
>>
>>36475784
And just get an enormous boner in the middle of a gym? No thanks. I'll just lift and stare at my face in the mirror.
>>
>>36475784

I'm between fat and muscular, for some reason my body won't let me get fat but I have a beer belly or whatever you call it.

>>36475802
EXACTLY!!! I thought everyone else would understand!
>>
File: that.png (1MB, 591x786px) Image search: [Google]
that.png
1MB, 591x786px
also guis I don't want to end up with cow legs while working out

what machine should I use to JUSt get these abs?
>>
>>36475845
> using a machine for abs

planks nigga PLANKS
>>
File: images.jpg (11KB, 185x273px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 185x273px
>>36475863

>planks

I haven't seen any of those at the gym
>>
>>36475817
I don't know that there's any good response for this.

Good luck OP. I'm in the same boat as you.
>>
>>36475845
his legs look fine though
>>
>>36475696

Just go to the gay gyms, like God intended.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.