[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else here doesnt take a rest day? I may have good genetics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: Rest-Day-Where.jpg (20KB, 249x244px) Image search: [Google]
Rest-Day-Where.jpg
20KB, 249x244px
Who else here doesnt take a rest day? I may have good genetics or something because i never get burned out in my training.

Also post your split or something.
>>
>>36449176
Then you aren't training hard enough you dyel faggot
>>
>>36449176

I only took rest days when I started working out
but after a while you get used to it
>>
Lift heavier weights
>>
>>36449176
Seriously, if you want to go the damn gym every day, knock yourself out, but you can do multiple muscle groups in a day and get by with 3-4 workouts with the same gains.
>>
>>36449176
Obviously not lifting heavy enough, not training hard enough, or you're 16. Either way you need rest days.
>>
Rest day is going to the gym and doing rehab/injury preventative lifting or cardio.

People that don't go to the gym at all on rest days are the real DYELs that will take a day off here, then 2 days there, then 3 there. And in a few years have long given up :')
>>
>>36449291
>doing multiple major muscle groups
>not enough blood to provide nutrients to all the muscles
>they dont grow
Top kek. OK m7
>>
>>36449176
yeah it's really not that hard to go 7 days a week when you squat 150 lbs

once you've reached a certain point you're thankful for rest days
>>
>>36449346
..eat more?

>hurr your body won't know which muscle to send the gainz to
>>
>>36449360
>implying OP can squat even that much
>>
>>36449346
Whatever u fuckin nerd
>>
>>36449360
This. The only people who lift heavy and with intensity, that don't need rest days are on roids
>>
If you can prevent fatigue you can lift as much as you want. I usually train 12 times per week.
>>
>bench 55 lbs and curl 5 lbs 7 days a week
>"i guess i just have good genetics, fuck rest days right guys?"

Faggot
>>
No shit only ppl who go without rest days are either DYELs or on gear.

I moved from a 3-day/wk routine to a 4-day/wk routine and it trashed me. I was perpetually tired, always feeling sore, etc. Very harmful psychologically.
>>
This is just a really weird normie meme that people with no skills/talents like to spew.

No body wants to be that guy who works hard on something and dedicates a lot of time and effort into it.

Everybody wants to be that person who just picked something up and became a master in 2 weeks of practice. Its like a fantasy.

>hey man nice art..what it took you 12 days to draw this!?!? Wtf bro
>wow u are so good at guitar. What you play 6 hours a day for the last 8yrs?!?!!
>dude nice 600 pound squat. What you lift every day?!? You have no life!

Just ignore the trolls. If you feel you can lift then go to the gym as much as you can.
>>
>>36449652
Im on a 6 day split but on my rest day i go anyway to do curls and nd shit.
>>
>>36449945
And youre not dead yet or missing a spine. See, risks are fun.
>>
>>36449249
Such bullshit I've been working out 3 hours a day 7 days a week for the last 3 months.
>>
File: 654861321153.jpg (32KB, 537x529px) Image search: [Google]
654861321153.jpg
32KB, 537x529px
>>36449993
>>
>>36449993
>not doing even the beginners 8 hours arm training
>not drinking 16 shakes
>not using 8 scoops per shake
>not using two scoops per scoop

not gonna make.
>>
>>36449652
Has this ever actually happened?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.