[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I do not browse /fit/. If I am an adult male eating 1500 calories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1434104702885.jpg (57KB, 648x583px) Image search: [Google]
1434104702885.jpg
57KB, 648x583px
I do not browse /fit/.

If I am an adult male eating 1500 calories or less a day, will I lose weight? Half of it is fruit and nuts, the other half is either pasta or rice, occasionally with two eggs. I'm only drinking water.

I am doing no exercise whatsoever. Just eating less/eating healthier.

I'm 5'10, I have not been weighed in years but if I was to guess my weight I would be 220.
>>
Read the fucking sticky
>>
>Read the sticky
>TDEE calculator
>more protein
>lift weights (you'll regret it if you don't)
>>
>>36445272

I read it once a few years ago, if it had been helpful at the time then I wouldn't be here now.
>>
>>36445283
Read it again, faggot.

Literally right there, lazy shit.
>>
>>36445283
you should probably work on your reading comprehension then
>>
>>36445225

You're most likely underestimating your calories.
>>
>>36445283

Just fuck off, dumb faggot.
>>
>>36445225
>all of my food is sugar or oils
Reconsider the metabolic processes that are making you fat or out of shape, and then approach your diet from a more educated perspective.

Your current disease state won't be fixed by 1500 kcal of fruit, nuts and rice lmao. You are why diabetes is the #1 disease state in America.
>>
>>36445225
>I do not browse /fit/.
Then why are you here at all, posting anything?
Read the goddamned motherfucking sticky, it has everything you need to know in it.

>>36445283
>I read it once a few years ago, if it had been helpful at the time then I wouldn't be here now.
So what you're saying is, either you didn't read it at all, or have the reading comprehension of a 3rd-grader, or you're posting bait?

Regardless you sound dumb. I suggest you work on that problem first, the rest will sort themselves out when you're not dumb anymore. Oh and READ THE FUCKING STICKY, it has a way of curing an acute case of The Dumb.
>>
You guys are not very nice. I don't want to lift. Can't I just starve myself?
>>
>>36445521
Tell you what: Do whatever the fuck you like, JUST DON'T DO IT HERE. We don't care. If you're not going to lift then GTFO, you're dumb.
>>
File: 23727882882.jpg (23KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
23727882882.jpg
23KB, 400x267px
>>36445521
>being this beta
enjoy dying at 50
>>
>>36445521
Whichever way will move you quickest to your demise. Go be disgusting somewhere else.
>>
>>36445225
if it's strictly 1500 and not you eyeballing it and saying its 1500 sure.
but you will plateau.
>>
>>36445225
Good start, but ditch the 1500 calorie benchmark for a 500 calorie deficit. Eating that little is just as bad for you as eating too much, all you are going to do is burn off all your muscle mass and end up a still fat flabby mess.

Ditch the pasta, that shit does you no favors, eat more proteins (Chicken if youre a man, vegan mock meat/ insert other shit food here if youre a pussy)

The fruits and nuts are ok. Be careful with nuts and legumes because they tend to have a very high amount of calories for the amount of food ingested, so its really easy to eat more calories than you think you are. Fruits are OK, but have alot of sugars, so arent ideal. Mix some veggies in there.
>>
File: 1381205019941.png (9KB, 256x248px) Image search: [Google]
1381205019941.png
9KB, 256x248px
>>36445537

NO I CAN SHIT UP YOUR BOARD AS MUCH AS I PLEASE

LALALALALAA
EFEFEFHAFAQFQFHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH EFFQWEFEFQW AHHHHH

U FRUSTRATED U FRUSTRATED BRO U SO MAD WHY ARE YOU SO MAAAAD I CAN POST ANYTHING I WANT

>>36445568
>>36445565

Thanks, I will actually listen to you guys.
>>
>>36445568
Lol he's fat and most of his calories are from nuts, there's no way he's eating 1500calories. And actually eating too little as a fatass is better than eating too much, as their overall health profile will improve when they start shedding the fat.
>>
>>36445593

I actually do keep very good track of my calories. I've measured everything I eat and I'm very strict with the amount. I may be eating shit, but its still significantly less/healthier than most of my diet has been for my entire life up until the last few months.
>>
Not every one on fit has a desire to lift so what's the point of being a dick to dude. This is a fitness thread not a weightlifting thread

Op calculate your TDEE, subtract it by 500. That's how many calories you would need to eat to lose about a lb a week. Count calories and honestly buy a scale for food and yourself. How can you lose weight if you don't know how much you weigh
>>
>>36445671
Cutting = good
Cutting + lifting = better
Cutting + lifting + cardio = best
It's been proven time and time again. The benefits of strength training for someone who is fat and wants to lose weight is obvious from the mountains of data on the subject, and adding some cardio to the mix makes for optimum fat loss and optimum health. You're literally sabotaging yourself by not doing all the above, and denying it just reveals that you're not serious about losing excess fat.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.