[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 32 years old right now and let me tell you my history

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: Tinder.jpg (139KB, 764x666px) Image search: [Google]
Tinder.jpg
139KB, 764x666px
I'm 32 years old right now and let me tell you my history and my experience what girls like.

There was a time when I really liked to cycle, some muscle definition but not big.

Result: lots of girl attention

Then I got interested in lifting and putting on muscle mass and ended up a bit fatter.

Result: less girl attention and more a reduction in girl quality attention.

My main experience of all is, that girls only care about being fit and energetic.

Sure when being big other males look up to you, but girls don't care.

Lots of cardio will make you hold less water and especially your face (which bothers the most to girls) and you will feel energetic. Toss in 2 days of lifting a week and you're golden.

Just experience feeling energetic and have a thin face
>>
>wanting the approval of girls

Fuck off.
>>
>>36444519
| care about boning hot girls
>>
oh yeah well thats a nice anecdotal evicence youve got her but allow me to present a rebuttal
in summer 2012 i went on two back-to-back dbol cycles and turned into a huge bloated monstrosity with back covered in zits and stretchmarks of a women who gave birth to tripplets.
i went to a vacation resort and got unprecedented attention from girls who all wnated to feel me up and generally mirin. i lost most of the size afterwards and never again had a woman approach me like that
>>
>>36444501
It is all about being big and alpha

If you are big and an autist you will not get pussy but if you are dominant as fuck you will get females
>>
>>36444555
so you fucked any of those girls?
>>
>>36444593
fucked one, almost had sex with another but i was drunk and couldnt get it up
>>
>>36444627
If you only care about fucking a girl than it's ok.

But quality women don't care about huge muscles
>>
>>36444533
>|

For what reason?
>>
>>36444732
orgasms are more intense
>>
>>36444653

Beta
>>
>Lots of cardio will make you hold less water and especially your face.

Not true, being lean has nothing to do with cardio.
>>
>>36444755
>orgasms are more intense

By using | instead of I? That's an odd fetish.
>>
>>36444787
when doing lots of cardio, my face is a lot thinner even without losing fat/mass
>>
>>36444653
>Quality woman
when will this meme die
>>
>>36444919
Once you become a
quality man
>>
>>36445000
true

you can lift all you want and have enormous delts, but if you live with you mom women only care at a club. And most women at clubs are shit.
>>
just have a job you enjoy, a good paying job you love is good but mostly love your job

love your family

be responsible

help others

be the best you can be

fresh pussy everywhere, even when 6/10
>>
it's funny cause it's true
>>
>>36444501
>I'm 32 years old
..and apparently you haven't learned a goddamned thing.

OP I'm 51 years old, and here's what I have to say about the rest of your post:
You only know what the women IN YOUR SOCIAL CIRCLE like. ALL women like ALL DIFFERENT things. Some like the aesthetic of a cyclist. Some like guys big on top. Some like average guys. Some even like skinny guys. The variety of what women like is as variable as what men like in women. There is no 'one type' that all women like, even if they SAY or ACT like it when presented with it. There's a big difference between what they SAY they like, and what kind of guy they'll stick with for the long term. Oh and on the subjec of time: If all someone is interested in, is who they can attract for casual sex? Then I'm not even talking to you, you're not worth the time to discuss the subject with anyway. The vast majority of people will get with someone sooner or later and STAY with them, and that's the reality. So OP, don't come in here and try to say 'women like such-and-such and if you're not that you're wasting your time', because that's bullshit.
>>
>>36445600
>people this old actually post on this south african wildlife information board
>>
>>36445600
dubs of truth have spoken
>>
File: 1457593575615.jpg (83KB, 589x704px) Image search: [Google]
1457593575615.jpg
83KB, 589x704px
>>36444501

>Then I got interested in lifting and putting on muscle mass and ended up a bit fatter.

> a bit fatter
> fatter

Do you see the problem here?

Say what you want, no matter what you experienced, pic related would pull more hoes in 1 month than your "cyclist physique" ever did.

Also, maybe you didnt notice it, but if you have a 8-9/10 body, girls are fucking scared to approach you.

When you are in clubs, do you approach literally the hottest woman you see there, or are you fishing for the cuties with a 7/10 face ?

Apply some basic logic and you could have answered your own question, as to why you got less attention ( again, you prolly didnt look like pic related, so dont talk shit about lifting).

Since i acquired some decent genetics, i see girls fucking mirin at my gym every second. You just looked shit
>>
>>36444732

It's the quoting style of Reddit.
>>
>>36447050
>cyclist

fuck I was certain he was talking about roids until you said that
>>
>>36444501
>2 days of lifting
>actually lifting

I lift 5 times a week at least and run 5 times a week, do both
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.