[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dear /fit/izens and health experts. How achievable is it to lose

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 20160319_122404.jpg (586KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160319_122404.jpg
586KB, 1920x1080px
Dear /fit/izens and health experts. How achievable is it to lose this gut in the next 5 weeks?
The girlfriend is coming home from a long trip in 5 weeks and I want to surprise her with being slim again. I'm willing to do it through any means necessary, so that includes starvation. I still have a gym membership but work times allow me to go a max of 2 times per week. Already considered starvation, up to a maximum of 3 apples per day. Any pointers would be appreciated.
>>
File: 20160319_122439.jpg (548KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160319_122439.jpg
548KB, 1920x1080px
Bump
>>
eat 1400 cals per day, do 1 hour of cardio every day, lift every day. suppress hunger with black coffee, intermittent fast too if you can. every week drop the cals by 100. this is probably the most borderline safe and sustainable thing you can do for a goal like that.

godspeed anon
>>
The sad part is if there actually was an intense work out that could magically reduce stomach fat in 2 weeks above all else, anon probably still wouldnt do it
>>
You can lose a lot of weight, but starvation diets will leave your belly for last. Just cut down your serving sizes, eat a multi vitamin, and do some moderate intensity weightlifting and light (but extended) cardio.
>>
>>36442635
I'm gonna say no to this one. This is gg. If you want to pull a diet like >>36442694, lift 2 times per week as you described, and do anything else you can in the time period (push-ups here and there/run a mile before bed/whatever), you could lose, I dunno, maybe 10-15 pounds in 5 weeks if you pull that without cheating. But you need to lose more than that to lose it. So, go ahead and do that, it'll improve your situation.
>>
>work times allow me to go twice a week max
Fuck off. I pull two to three 12.5 hour shifts a week and still find time to hit he gym 5 times a week and make gains. Stop making excuses, you pathetic blob of pig shit.
>>
>>36442635

> Knows exactly how to lose weight, just like the rest of the world.

> still goes ahead to ask the stupid question on /fit/, where people will tell him something he already knows about.

I am also disgusted that ugly people like you are desired by female human beings.
>>
>>36442709
And you say that based on what?

>>36442791
Aight anon, thanks for the honesty
I'll make the best out of it. Going to keep monitoring this thread until it 404s, I would appreciate any more tips or links or diets I could follow.
>>
>>36442817
Yes lmao. My job is physically challenging. I work in -20C° envinronments, im always dirty and exhausted.
I still work out 6 times a week. I fucking hate kids like that. I have retarded weebo friends who skip gym like 8 out of 10 times saying " hurr durr school is sooooo exhausting bro imma lift when its all over".

I get so fucking mad.
>>
>>36442635
eat 200 calories above your bmr
high protein high fat

cardio 3x per week
lift 4 x per week, full body, every muscle

fast for 48 hours 1 time per week

break each fast with high carb high protein

good luck, 5 weeks is doable from where you are. not 6 pack capable but down to 16-18% bf
>>
>>36442839
Sounds like you have it even rougher than me. I admire your commitment. The lesson I take away from hitting the gym at 5am and then working until 9pm and then doing it all again the next day is that if you want something enough, you'll do whatever it takes to get it. Back when I was pulling 10 hour shifts in a warehouse 5 days a week I was still working out and running hard every day and it taught me that.
>>
>>36442635
Quite easy imo butI'm a lardass so I'm losing weight like it's melting off of me.
>>
DNP
>>
>>36443155
this

first cycle i dropped from 20% bf to 12% bf in 3 weeks

second cycle i did only one week, but dropped 2.8 inches off my stomach, didn't measure BF afterwards yet. was 17-18% before cycle tho.
>>
>>36442635
i starved myself for 2 weeks on nothing but pills and water when i was 85 kg. its possible
>>
>>36443900
>pills
>>
>>36443155
OP here, still monitoring. Can't find it on Google, what's DNP?

>>36443900
Which pills? And how much did you lose?
>>
>>36444228
are you new here? go to the archive and find the dnp general threads
>>
>>36444228
vitamine pills and mineral pills

after the 2 weeks i only ate vegetables for another 2 weeks i lost 15 kg in a month.

side effect= headaches first week, great pain first week. dizzyness if hot shower
>>
>>36442839
Same, i work in the coal mines all day in -40C weather most of the time, always breathing in that coal dust and shit.

I still work out 14 times a week, 9 days a week. 14 hours each session.

Makes me so mad when people say they don't have fucking time. Make time you go damned pussy.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.