[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does /fit/ take their coffee? I used to have 2 coffees, 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: black coffee.jpg (1MB, 2880x1800px) Image search: [Google]
black coffee.jpg
1MB, 2880x1800px
How does /fit/ take their coffee? I used to have 2 coffees, 3 sugars and milk, but that's probably preeeeeeeeetty unhealthy, so I'm starting to try and drink black coffee.

I hope I acquire the taste soon.
>>
>>36442540
>2 coffees
wat
>>
>using stimulants
goof

get enough carbs in and you'll feel energized naturally
>>
>>36442589
Like, two spoonfuls of instant coffee. I don't have a fancy grinder or anything like that, or even a capsule machine.

>>36442599
I usually only have one coffee a day in the morning when I get to work, that's it.
>>
Black coffee sounds like a good idea but there are drawbacks to processing caffeine too quickly

I was drinking black coffee at work until I realised it was making me way too open and talkative because I was high as fuck from the caffeine rush

Now I only drink black on weekends
>>
Black, like my gay lovers - no one hadsfucked up my order since I started phrasing it that way. Decaf all day at work, 1/2 a cup of leaded before hitting the gym at 430 am
>>
>>36442609
>instant coffee

No wonder you don't like the taste.

Get a drip coffee maker. Make it as strong or as weak as you want to. Start phasing out sugar. Go from 2 to 1, then to a half, then leave it out completely except for in the first cup of the day. That'll be your comfort cup. Other times of the day will be black coffee until you're used to the taste. Then drink it black in the morning too.
>>
>>36442609
eat a lot of carbs in the morning and you'll feel energized
>>
>>36442540
just fucking drink black coffee. one week ull used to it and never wanna put sum fgt milk or sugar in it mcdickfacebootle.
>>
I love white coffee, but I'm trying a month without dairy for skin reasons. Black is OK, it's bitter and a bit grim but there's no almond milk at work. I wouldn't say I like the flavour, but it kicks in faster and you get the same warm feeling in your heart.
>>
>>36442658
And failing that, just slap a paper filter around your coffee cup.
That's what I used before I got a coffee machine.
Still use that to make the black preworkout of the war gods.
>Coffee so strong the small makes other people open their eyes in disbelief
>>
>>36442540
drip coffee at home, completely black
I actually like the taste (didnt at first when I started tho)

the only reason I put milk in my coffee is if I have to just down it quick as fuck for some reason and need it to cool
>>
Either black or with half and half. I usually struggle to hit my calorie goals so it's not a big deal.
>>
>>36442540
Black. Bitter is an acquired taste and opens a wonderful world of flavors.
>>
File: aeropress-system-280.jpg (18KB, 280x246px) Image search: [Google]
aeropress-system-280.jpg
18KB, 280x246px
get an aeropress. it makes strong, smooth coffee - as long as you're grinding your own beans. seriously it makes the best cup of black coffee ever, and its super easy on the stomach.
>>
>>36442703
I also make a preworkout out of coffee by making strong fucking coffee then reducing it in a saucepan to about a third. Tastes like a kick in the dick but it will make you go on like a fucking energizer bunny
>>
>drinking straight black

It's like you guys want to slowly develop stomach ulcers.
>>
>>36442829
>Reducing strong coffee in a saucepan to about a third
How the hell did I not come up with this? This is genius. You've given me life.
>>
>>36442843
Make sure to rinse the pan out directly after. I use an old, white ceramic pan and once had to leave in a hurry. The pan looks like someone took a piss in it now. It doesnt taste of anything, it just looks disgusting.
>>
>>36442892
Right right. Sounds good.
>>
>>36442540
One coffee in the morning, with 1 sugar. Another after lunch, black.
>>
>>36442609
>instant coffee
>capsule machine

m8 a grinder is like 20 buckeroonies on amazon, if you buy a manual one it even counts as a tricep workout. if you're too destitute for a drip machine, you can get a french press instead.
>>
>2016
>not putting coffee in your protons shake
>not putting protons in your coffee
>>
>>36442836
Coffee doesn't cause ulcers. It can aggravate an existing ulcer, but that's true of it with or without anything added.
>>
Black.

I used to think people who drank black coffee were hipsters and memesters but that was before I actually knew anything about coffee and still drank shitty instant stuff that tasted like ass without milk.
>>
How many spoons do you guys use? I use 3 or 4 is that a lot?
>>
>>36442599
Coffee objectively definitively good for you, didnt you see the 200,000 person study that came out last year? The only thing that made people think it was bad for you was that so many smokers drink coffee at the same time.

>>36442540
I take my course ground french press with 7-9 minute steep. 2 tsp sugar 1/2 cup half and half. Dont care if its unhealthy, its my vice.
>>
>>36442540
I only drink coffee in the morning on weekends, i just cant handle the mega shit blast right before going to the gym
>>
>>36442829
>>36442843
you can also cold brew coffee, which will be a hella lot smoother and stronger. i mix it in with my chocolate protein powder and it tastes like a mochaccino. all you need to do is grind some beans SUPER coarse, like just a few blasts to break them up. then put them in a pitcher, fill it with cold water, and leave it in the fridge overnight. that shit is fucking strong, and is smooth as silk.
>>
>>36442540
I'm on a permacut but I can't stomach black coffee. Skim milk and 2 packets of Splenda or 2 sugars. The suppression of the appetite is worth it IMO.
>>
>>36443247
I think instant is pretty good as long as you don't get the cheapest ones
>>
>>36442599
>I don't need alcohol to have fun
>I don't need a gf for sex, I use my hand
>I don't need human interaction, I have anime

Stfu
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.