[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do I get massive deltoids WITHOUT getting huge biceps/triceps?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: skinny1.jpg (25KB, 367x500px) Image search: [Google]
skinny1.jpg
25KB, 367x500px
How the fuck do I get massive deltoids WITHOUT getting huge biceps/triceps? I DO NOT want large arms. ONLY larger shoulders than I have, but I keep unintentionally working my biceps and triceps even when I'm trying to isolate delts. I basically want like pic related - larger shoulders with skinnier looking arms. I don't want to get that big.
>>
>>36438787
why would you want to look like a DYEL?
>>
>>36438815
Because I'm not an autist who has an inflation fetish. I just want a bit more muscle, but mostly in the shoulders because I like how it looks. Too hard to comprehend? Take the muscle out of your head and add more brain.
>>
>>36438787
Ohp and side lateral raise.

Shit doesn't even target bis

>>36438815
JM pls go.
Big arms are unaesthetic as fuark.

Easiest way to fuck your proportions is to isolate arms.
>>
>>36438787

You're not going to accidentally get huge biceps from working out your shoulders

Also look into landmine press
>>
>>36438815
B/c ottermode looks good it's what girls like
>>
>>36438826
>asks for advice
>insults the guy asking why you don't want proper proportions
Wew
>>
>>36438839
I actually try to isolate away from my arms and they've still grown. I have to do weird lateral raises of my own invention to target the middle and rear heads of my delts for some reason because no matter what I do (yes I've followed all the tricks), my anterior head seems to bulk the fastest and take most of the weight.

>>36438849
I already am. I want slim as fuck biceps and they've ALREADY grown larger than I want, but my delts hardly have.

>>36438855
Shut up, memesperg. Nobody cares that you lift as much as possible to compensate for not feeling like a man. I want the body I want. Deal with it.
>>
start by actually lifting and eating, faggot
>>
>>36438850
I wouldn't consider this otter to be honest.
>>
>>36438826
are you trying to say you not only skip bicep workouts but also your head workout and you call me an autist?

>>36438839
no one talked about isolating arms friend
>>
>>36438855
>proper proportions
Go look at JM.

He is noshoulders.

Not cover up his arms with your fingers, and look at his delts.

Holy shit they exist, he just looks retarded because his arms are so big.

Tiny biceps and cannonball delts are maximum-tier aesthetics.

Same for not being T-Rex mode, or having a slim waist to Mach your huge lats

You are basically asking op why he doesn't want fridge-mode
>>
>>36438890
>are you trying to say you not only skip bicep workouts but also your head workout and you call me an autist?
No, because an autist could read.

>>36438894
>Tiny biceps and cannonball delts are maximum-tier aesthetics.
This is exactly what I want. How do it? My techniques aren't working.
>>
>>36438878
Dear god you are an absolute faggot. You must be completely fucking retarded if you feel your anterior delt working while doing lateral raises, but judging by your posts so far a complete moron is definitely what you are

If I were you I would an hero as soon as possible. I would probs film it too so that way we can be assured that trash like you is dead
>>
>>36438890
>>36438901
>2016
>skipping head day.

Swap chins for pulls and enjoy your no bicep training.

Push press, ohp, and regular side lat raises worked for me, so idk what to tell you.

Just pin some synthol, lmao
>>
>>36438922
You anterior head is a secondary mover is side lateral raise, genius.

Next you are going to say you don't use your posterior head when pressing
>>
>>36438926
Show your arms. I'll be the judge.
>>
>>36438826
wew lad
>>
>>36438787
>not doing feeder workouts
>>
>>36438787
you can't, guy in your pic has probably never picked up a weight in his life. it's genes bro, sorry.
>>
>>36438787
I-is that you in the pic, anon?
>>
>>36438826
You sound like a fucking faggot
>>
>>36438787
>I don't want to get that big.

don't worry, you won't you fucking faggot
>>
fix your posture, which means changing your habits -- sit on the floor more (crosslegged), sit in chairs less, walk more, don't puff out your chest like a bodybuilding idiot. take up yoga if you gotta. boom, problem solved.
>>
>>36438948
I don't think you use your head at all 2bh
>>
File: zz.jpg (161KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
zz.jpg
161KB, 720x720px
dont want big arms, only big delts? kill yourself you self-entitled tittie licking captain crunch eating 5'9" rice-eating asian filipino faggot bboy breakdance faggot shit face trash small dick fucker
>>
>>36438787
lmao how does it feel to be born a narrow-shoulder'ed faggot?

Have fun with your shit genes breh
Get the fuck out
>>
OP sounds like a big giant faggot. I'm not offering any advice because of said faggotry.
>>
OP wishes to be a ladyboy.
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 384x383px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 384x383px
>>36438787
I used to have a skinny ottermode body with big cannonball delts, very similar to in your picture, not sure if I should tell you how to do it though, you sound like a bigger faggot than Supermang
>>
Really? There are a lot of exercises that hit delts without hitting arm muscles much.

lateral raises, front raises and face pulls.

But delts are smaller than bi and triceps. Just keep at it, focusing on the delts, and their growth will put the arm growth behind them.
>>
>>36441905
ps the nigger in the OP doesn't have cannonball delts. Try lifting
>>
>>36438850
This is DYEL mode
>>
>>36438826

brain tells me you give zero shits about functionality

brain tells me you treat muscle like a nice shirt and little more

brain tells me you're kinda dumb
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.