[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what are the best way to burn calories and lose fat mass? i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: running-facts-fasted-cardio.jpg (89KB, 1092x614px) Image search: [Google]
running-facts-fasted-cardio.jpg
89KB, 1092x614px
what are the best way to burn calories and lose fat mass?

i read somewhere that running is for sure a very good way but not the better, any tips?

some exercise even more effective?
>>
Fork putdowns 5xF
>>
Any cardio helps, but it is so much easier to just eat less.
>>
>>36436364
Plate pushaways 3xF
>>
fasted lifting/running with bcaas before/after to preserve muscle mass. 16/24 fasting (alternate takes away gains too much). cut out sugar as much as possible (i swear its in everything)
>>
>>36436394
As an accessory, sure.
>>
Swimming is god-mode cardio, but it doesn't really matter that much which cardio exercise you do.
>>
>>36436383
the two combined it's the perfect answer.

i already done in the past with pretty good results, the only problem is that during winter i tend to get fat again.
>>
>>36436500
really?

i love swimming and i heard that it trains your muscles like any other (cardio) sports, is it true?

for sure i know that, compared to other sports it doesn't stress leg articolation and improve breath
>>
>>36436286
I do 30 to 45 mins of running 2-3 times a week when I cut (1-2 times + lifting usually). 400-600 calories being burned and it just helps if you don't want to eat super healthy and count to the exact gramm of every macro. But just reducing your overall calorie intake will help the most + lifting AND running (doing one of them every day) will keep your body in a state of faster metabolism and shit. Science or magic wtf do I know.

(Also HIIT is noice if you like running but want to burn more calories)
>>
>>36437390
Should I eat more calories on running days and just eat my regular 500 cal deficit on off days or the increased calorie intake everyday
>>
Elliptical machines, I burn around 500 calories in 30 minutes
>>
>>36436500
You have to actually swim, and not float on the water like a dumbass and move a little every now and then though. And even though 30 minutes of swimming will burn a bit more calories, not everyone can swim for 30 minutes straight
>>
>>36436286
>Gain muscle mass
>Interval sprinting
>Good diet
>>
>>36436578
long as you're actually swimming and pushing yourself, yeah.
>>
>>36437930
and to emphasize, you have to swim CORRECTLY. if you're swimming incorrectly you'll get tired way too easily. in other words you need decent technique, which not a lot of people who haven't had professional training have.
>>
File: gtfo.jpg (30KB, 500x465px) Image search: [Google]
gtfo.jpg
30KB, 500x465px
>>36436286
One easy way to burn calories that doesn't take that much effort at all is called the "read the sticky." It's a very easy exercise that you can do while you sit there being a faggot.
>>
>>36436578

imagine how much more energy it requires to run through water. It's the same idea with swimming, you're whole body is having to fight through resistance
>>
>>36438218
I found the sticky to be quite fattening, anon.
>>
>>36437822
why would you eat the calories you burned back? stay in the deficit everyday
>>
>>36436286
I hate running, so I do simple calisthenics to burn fat. I go to the local park and gecko walk 1 lap, burpee-long-jump 1 lap, and then I finish with 1 lap of crab walking.

I look like a retard doing it, but this shit burns fat like crazy.
>>
>>36438158
Aren't you just a ballbuster,can I at least piss in the water still?
>>
>>36436286
Count calories in your diet, be 500 cals deficient every day

Lift weights

cardio isn't as effective as lifting for burning calories
>>
>>36436286
running is shit tier. Enjoy having knee replacements by the time you are 50, mate.
>>
>>36437822
nah don't eat back the calories you ran off, even if you're already at a deficit

so if you're on 1600 kcal a day, eat to 1600 but also run to burn say 500 and stay on that for the day
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.