[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone have any experience with snap fitness? Good? Bad? Thinking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (139KB, 1564x567px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139KB, 1564x567px
Anyone have any experience with snap fitness? Good? Bad?
Thinking of joining one that's opened recently near me (UK)
>>
>snap fitness
Hahaha
>>
Current Snap Fitness member (US). It's ok for a commercial gym, the quality varies from location to location as they all operate as franchises basically.

The nice thing about Snap is your membership will get you into any location.

I think my biggest complaint about it is no squat racks, and no bench press racks. That said, it hasn't stopped me from being productive and making gains.

It's cheap and it works for what I'm doing right now until I get to the point where I feel personally ready to start training at my local MMA gym.
>>
>>36421097 here

At the very least they aren't actively trying to harm your gains with pizza parties, and they're aren't any fucking "lunk alarms"
>>
It's pretty variable. There's a couple in my state and they range from casual cardio gyms to chalk dusted holes in the wall.

I think you can get a month for pretty cheap, just do that and check it out.
>>
>>36421097
Can you talk them fucks into getting a rack and press? I know some of the places ask what peope want.
>>
>>36421018
I workout at a snap fitness in my town in Canada.

I don't know what these guys are talking about because at my location their is 2 squat racks a smith machine lots of free weights and stuff like that. Bassicly it's slipt 50/50 between cardio space and weight training space...

I think you should go to your location and ask for a tour so you can see what exactly they have at that gym.

I love going late at night when nobody else is there and that's one of the main reasons I joined Snap.
>>
Been going to one near me for about a month now. I love it. Squat racks, bench, dead lift platform. The other thing is I am coming from crunch which had me waiting to use equipment because it's so crowded which i dont deal with at all at snap. Mine had a free week to test it out. Just go in business days and ask the guy about a trial.
>>
>>36421269
Same for me
I go to on in toronto and they have like a total of ten 45s. Two people cant deadlift at once. Luckily its mostly normies that go to these kinds of gyms so you should be able to secure a squat rack.
>>
>>36421269
>>36421297

Well fuck, now I'm jealous. Maybe my local owners just don't want to shell out additional cash on insurance
>>
>>36421018
Go to one in cambridgeshire. P. chill apart from the kids from the local secondary school shitting it up. Loads of plates, 2 platforms and racks, bumpers, dumbbells are quite light - Only go to 50kg. Machines are dogshit.
>>
>going to a gym that guarantees you a snap
>>
>>36421332
I'm In the Toronto area, Depends on what time of day you go but basically mornings are all old folks and during the day is just house wife's and women doing stupid cardio and body weight shit.
After about 3pm-5pm its highschool kids from the school nearby

6-9 is the men that work 9-5 jobs that also like to lift and stay in shape. 9-12 is when the heavy weight dudes come in and they are all super cool guys and pretty big. after 12am-5 its pretty much empty with the exception of the odd night owl.
>>
>>36421269
What location you at?
Sounds like it could be Sherwood Park?
>>
there's a decent one in Snap City
>>
>>36421242
I go to a snap fitness with a rack and a bench just for barbell bench.
>>
It's okay. Mine has a squat rack and bench but no power racks or oly platforms. Mine is in the rich part of town so it's full of old people that work out in collared shirts and jeans so I'm the strongest person I've seen there and one of like 3 people I've seen do any compounds. Never seen more than 5 people there at once so it's really quiet at least
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.