[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want some gym feels, but I've only ever home gymed. How

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1457963170082.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
1457963170082.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
I want some gym feels, but I've only ever home gymed. How the fuck do you guys go hard without a spotter or power rack spotter bars. Do I need to recruit a gym bro?

Also, what should I expect?
>>
>>36411484
>spotter
>not using the risk of death as motivation
>>
>>36411484
you have a rack though. adjust the catches at the bottom so they don't hit you when you squat or bench, but just far up enough to save you from getting squashed if your rep fails. you don't need a spotter for diddys.
>>
Mirin your plates and what appears to be a B&R bar.

However, what kind of absolute madman has carpet in his gym? What happens when you're sweating? Do you just let it hit the carpet and fester?
>>
>>36412301
carpet home gym is my dream, im not OP.
>>
>>36412301

This.

That is like having carpet in your bathroom.
>>
>>36411484

you should really work on your Hifi form dude.
This kind of 4-1 setup is literally a sound goblin.
>>
home gym seems so comfy. but then i realize id miss getting out of my place and enjoying the walk to the gym

same with mirin girls asses and just seeing people around
>>
>>36411894
this, also great for keeping your form in check
>>
>>36412564

I like this guy
>>
>>36412301
OP here. I don't mind the carpet, I don't sweat at all while lifting. You do sweat while on the bike, but because of the air from the bike it just evaporates.

Room doesn't smell at all. I originally got the rubber flooring but the smell was fucked.
>>
>>36411484
>work at a gym
>absolutely hate working out there
>ordering my bumpers/barbell/rack/bench tomorrow

really excited lads, only worry is I don't want to ball out on a nice rack with arms, since I will be using bumpers 4 squats

any recommendations for makeshift spotter arms?
>>
>go hard without a spotter

dont use those pussy clips and if you got to bail you bail. I know my body enough where I would be benching and be stuck at a spot for 4 seconds and still get it up eventually. Spotters really aren't that necessary unless you're squatting/pressing 10000000 pounds or you're a bitch
>>
>tfw can afford and desperately want a home gym
>tfw living with gfs mum and they have no garage either way

Life is suffering
>>
>>36413037
>living with gfs mum

So you have a GF, and she lets you bum at her house with no obligations? You leeching faggot you think life is suffering? Fucking little bitch.
>>
>>36411484
Is that the assault bike or airdyne? what kind of workouts do you do on it? I've been doing 8-10 miles a day on mine.
>>
>>36413056
It's the assault bike. I do my own version of hiit on it. Rather than going balls out for 10-20 seconds and resting, I try and hit a particular rpm, which involves me going literally as fast as I can go with all my strength.
>>
>>36412994
Make the buff dudes power rack if you're at least semi competent with tools
>>
Are those Klokov plates or Eleinko plates OP? Mirin
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.