[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fit help me dress better. I'm ottermode about 150 lbs 73

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: 1457851142986.gif (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1457851142986.gif
2MB, 480x360px
Fit help me dress better.
I'm ottermode about 150 lbs
73 inches tall. I can provide anything else needed. I often dress with cargos and large shirts and a hoodie.
Pic not related
>>
chilling so fucking hard right now
>>
>>36411152
don't use cargos dude, just don't
>>
/fa/
>>
>>36411180
I don't know what to replace them with though that's the problem.
>>
>>36411173
>> /fa/
you pretty much have the body type anyway
>>
>>36411190
I would rather ask my home bored what they think. I'm used to the homosexuals here.
>>
File: ass.jpg (177KB, 960x500px) Image search: [Google]
ass.jpg
177KB, 960x500px
>>36411152
Well fitting jeans. A well fitting shirt that isn't a fucking graphic tee. Find some colors that go with your skin tone.

And for the love of god, buy a suit. I'm not saying like a tuxedo or anything, but every man should have at the very least 1 suit.
>>
>>36411234
Noted and appreciated
>>
>>36411152
If my math is correct you are 6'1" and fucking 150 lbs?
If so you are not ottermode you are a hungry skeleton.
>>
>>36411397
I'm 6'5" 140 pounds.
>>
>>36411152
Love that dude on vine
>>
Plain fitted tees with fitted dark wash jeans all the way.

If you're absolutely helpless with clothes and you basically want someone to hand you a checklist of shit to wear, I'd recommend checking out cladwell.com
>>
What is a nice, cheap fitted blue jean, /fit/?
>>
>>36411543
Levi 514. I had to switch to the stretch 514's after my growing quads made the regular's too tight but 514 is still my favorite.
>>
>>36411191
Regular khaki shorts that aren't covered in ammo pouches
>>
>>36411190
I feel like /fa/ probably doesn't know how to dress to accentuate a physique. Everyone I see there seems to be dressing to hide their body as much as possible.
>>
>>36411152
It's less about what you wear, and more about how it fits. But yeah, good fitting jeans, regular khaki shorts, good v-neck or henley.

Picture what neckbeards wear, and do the opposite
>>
when will manlets learn?
>>
>>36411397
150 I think or 160 not sure which my scale is shit and could be 10 off not sure and haven't been to doctor recently. But I'm not skelly mode.
>>
>>36414437
You can have a decent otter at that size, ignore the other dude.
>>
Thanks everyone who replied.
>>
Post what you usually wear right now and what your body looks like.
Everyone suggested fitted v-necks etc, but if you're dyel it's gonna be ridiculous to wear that shit.
>>
>>36414544
I don't know if I agree. Fitted clothing looks better on thin men. They look like they're swimming in their clothes if they wear something loose.
>>
>>36414437
As a 6'1" former skelly, I can tell you that 150 is barely out of skelly range. Hell, I'm 180 and I don't consider myself otter mode

Anyway, get a bunch of fitted shirts
>>
>>36411234
normie plz go and stop shilling the bullshit you see frat boys wearing everywhere
>>
>>36414623
You should definitely be otter at 180. I'm around there at 6'4 and I look pretty good.
>>
File: comparison.jpg (174KB, 1292x541px) Image search: [Google]
comparison.jpg
174KB, 1292x541px
>>36414628
I'm not telling him to dress like a fucking frat boy you dumb implied frog poster. I'm telling him to dress like a respected member of society you fucking autist.

Which one looks better, the left, or the right
>>
>>36414779
Might as well just ignore him, no one's going to take advice from someone who sounds like they belong on r9k.
>>
>>36414779
>Which one looks better, the left, or the right

Neither.
He's dressed like shit on both pics.
>>
>>36414790
Nah

I like give the frog posters a (you) every now and again, because I'm guaranteed to get one back from them.

It's a symbiotic shitposting relationship.
>>
>>36414832
Fair enough. Your advice was pretty much the ideal basics for someone who lifts so I have no idea what he could object to.
>>
>>36414845
He's just trying to get (you)s to brighten his day. Can't really blame him for it, for some people, especially socially awkward teenagers, it's all they have to look forward to in the day.

Anyway, have a good life dude
>>
>>36411152
I DON'T. GIVE A. FUCK A. BOUT A. MOTHA. FUCKIN. HO. I WILL. RUN UP. WIT DAT. STICK. TO YA. MUDDA. FUCKIN. DOME.
>>
>>36411152
dont wear printed shirts
dont wear logos
dont wear patterns
try sticking with neutral colours (black white grays and beige) but never over do any of them, keep balanced
always look clean never sloppy
replace hoodies with jacket
dont wear runners or open shoes unless you need to (as in youre actually running or need open shoes for an activity)

heres a simple outfit you can build off:
-plain white or light grey v-neck shirt, that isnt too big or too small but if you have to go 1 (and only 1!!!!!) size bigger
-black khakis not too tight with a plain black belt(no fucking studs or gay shit lmao)
-some black tie up shoes (not business and TRY to avoid things like converse theyre for teenagers)
-hang sunglasses on your shirt if you want something casual

over time youll get better at it
source: im female
>>
>>36415536
forgot to mention to actually try clothes on to see if they fit well/ look good
also logos can be ok if theyre small (like ralph lauren)
>>
>>36415536
I'd like to add that her comments on colours can vary based on skin tone. I realize /fit/ is mostly white, but it's still worth mentioning.
>>
>>36415536

>heres a simple outfit you can build off

2/10 would not wear
>>
>>36415536
London?
>>
>>36415536
>wear black pants+white tshirt

Female advice proved useless once again, who would've thought amirite?
>>
>>36415536

please be my girlfriend
>>
>6'1
>150lbs

breh
>>
>>36411234
>caring about suits
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.