[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I always argued with memelords that peddled 'only face

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 4

File: just.jpg (58KB, 600x890px) Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
58KB, 600x890px
I always argued with memelords that peddled 'only face matters', but after watching the video for the new Selena Gomez track my faith has been shaken.

Just take a look at this guy who is being presented as so desirable that he causes girls to break into his house from obsession.

>shit body
>11/10 Godlike face

How can facelets argue against this one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMlcn-_jpWY
>>
>>36405471
His body is above average.
>>
>Selena Gomez
Why do people find this piggy mexican hot again?
>>
>>36405531
You will find tons of guys with better bodies in the CBTs.
>>
>>36405591
>/fit/ is indicative of the average population
okay
>>
>>36405471
5 being average his face is a 7, its just fantastic lighting, photoshop, professional photography.. etc. if u actually look closely at his face he doesnt have that many gr8 features. his body woudl also look even shittier in normal lighting. surprised they used this guy of all people
>>
>>36405591
People typically don't go for that GOMAD and roids look tho.
>>
>Selena Gomez
>hot
>>
>>36405601
are you trying to imply girls would rather go after guys in cbt than guys that look like op?
>>
nice chest, abs and dem cum gutters are all girls care about
>>
>Asking males on 4chan what girls really want
>forgetting what kind of place this is

You weren't expecting a legitimate response were you?
>>
>>36405471
>How can facelets argue against this one?

Argue against what ? Who in the history of anything said that that face doesn't matter ? Being handsome is a perfect way to make a perfect first impression, yet it doesn't go further than that. If an ugly fuck can overcome his shitty first impression with the energy that he is projecting he will get pussy.

All handsome autist can achieve is girl sleeping with him for a social validation which won't make anyone involved feel good.

The truth of overcoming your insecurities is that you can ask what you really want from a girl, not be afraid of rejection and avoid awkward or boring situations.
>>
>>36405545
She was cute before she got fat recently
Though I don't give a shit about anything she has to say
>>
>>36405853
you sound ugly
>>
>>36405471
His face is not 11/10, and his body is not shit. I hope you are baiting.
>>
You retard OP, his body is better than 95% of men, when was the last time you went outside and actually looked at how skinny/fat/obese everyone is? Just being lean with above average muscle is enough to have a "good body" /fit/ just has insane standards.
>>
>>36405853
accurate
>>
>>36405471
>shit body

He's not jacked, i'll give you that, but his body is totally hot. Face matters, but I'm pretty sure he wouldn't make girls this crazy if he had a beer belly. Keep you faith up anon.
>>
>>36406107
handsome autist here, he's right.
>>
>>36405471
face and personality are 95% of it. simple real life stuff
>>
Being attractive is one thing - yes it's important.

But more important than that is his status, that's what women really are attracted to. He's in a music video, he's on tv, he's in a movie - w/e it may be, that's a status symbol and that's what women want.
>>
>>36406125
Real men weight over 200 pounds
>>
>>36405471
lel.
you're straight so you don't know this, but that is not even remotely a 11/10 face.
>>
Ffs guys. Get a haircut cut and facial hair that matches your haircut and facial features. Take care of your hair. Girls spend more time looking at it than anything.
>>
>>36405471
I dont get it
you shouldnt lift for girls anyway, what's your problem?

>>36406653
>>36406673
>>36406590

/fit/ is so delusional it hurts
>>
>>36405471
Yes. Face and personality matter far far more than body. Think of it like a cake, face is one half, personality the other and body is just the icing. If it's really shit (fat or aushwitz or huge roiding bodybuilder mode) it will fuck up the whole thing but as long as it's at least average it doesn't matter that much, if it's good it helps but it's minor compared to so many other things.

That said, lifting for girls makes sense because it's something you actually have control over, face you can't change and personality/confidence only changes in rare circumstances or over long periods of time. But you should primarily be lifting for yourself because you like the way you look or because you enjoy it or because you want to be stronger.
>>
>>36405471
(you)
>>
>>36406107
He's not wrong. I'm good looking, almost always the best looking guy in the room, I but used to be beta and insecure as fuck, eager to please, overly polite, cares what people thought etc. I wasn't a virgin and I still had some girls express interest in me purely because of looks, but I've become a lot more confident over the last few years and the difference is really huge. I'd even say a confident average looking guy would beat an insecure good looking guy 8 times out of 10.
>>
>>36406590
no dude,
this guy is pure sex appeal that'd make cute babies
>>
>>36406094
>>36405545
She has lupus and is on perma corticosteroid, shitlords
As much as I hate haes delusional fatties, there are legit medical causes of obesity

Auto-immune diseases which are often synonymous with lifelong corticosteroid treatment are the worst
>>
>>36405471
>>36405531
>>36405591
>>36405601
Why do you faggots think these are the only attributes women or anyone in general find desirable?

Most guys I know, good body or not, good face or not, are fucking self riteous sperglords who think it's acceptable to be an absolute dishonest cunt bleeding blind confidence.

I have a below average body, and a pretty average face. But one thing I'm not is a complete and utter faggot. I've had a girlfriend for 5 years, one girl who I really liked just stopped talking to me because we almost slept together and she's my boss, and my room mate is currently doing her best to have me accidentally slip inside of her.

All you fucking need to do is develop some type of charisma, combine that with being aware of how others react to what you do and say and you'll have bitches literally slamming into your dick on purpose.

Few key points:
-talk to them like fucking normal human beings. Make the fact that they're female the last determining factor in hownyou speak to them.
-don't be a fucking douchebag, but be honest in your opinions.
-if the topic of conversation is about your opinion, don't engage on it too strongly if it's less of an inconsequential thing.
-pose lots of questions about fucking nothing at all. Hypotheticals are fantastic because they lead into absolutely nuts conversations if the bitch is interested.

Some females are less receptive of this because they're worried more about their own self image and not seeming cool in engaging in bullshit conversation, those are the girls you don't even want to be talking to to begin with. Those that are will come to like you personally, with you masking very little about who you are, which makes it incredibly easy to sustain a long friendship or relationship with that person. They'll already like you for who you actually are and you're in complete control of how involved you want to get with them.
>>
>>36406590
This is true. Girls at work didn't give a shit about me until i got power and showed i can command a room. Now they all flirt with me. Fucking predictable bitches.
>>
>>36407331
You must be 18 or older to browse this site.
>>
Bigger isn't usually better. Low bf% is way more important.

Face is more important than body for the majority. This isn't even debatable.

Is anyone honestly surprised by this?
>>
>>36407545
I'm 26 and have slept with more women than you have ever touched. Nothing about becoming an adult means be a fucking meathead and disregard everything a women says. That shit is more fedora than anything else and makes you undesirable.
>>
>>36407727
>I'm 16 and have cried myself to sleep more than you have ever fucked.
OK kid. Enjoy your ban.
>>
>>36407772
Have fun being alone I guess

Even if you end up actually fucking anyone you'll develop a hard time actually connecting with anyone on a perosnal level. Hope you're prepared for that. Good luck.
>>
>>36407331
The only thing I agree with is the need for charisma, and maybe
>-talk to them like fucking normal human beings.

this is true because every guy treats a good looking woman like a special snowflake and wishes for her approval, laughs at her jokes, buys her drinks, hits on her or flirts excessively, which puts women on a pedestal to choose among the countless men at her feet.

And why is this not part of the sticky https://bookofpook.neocities.org/
>>
>>36406612
shut up rip
>>
>>36407923
*tips fedora*
>>
>>36408199
You do realize that women - just like any other human, really - love to be put on a pedestal, right?
>>
>>36405471
He is about equally attractive as Selena Gomez, so like 6/10. I don't see the problem here op? Don't you guys always complain about frumpy unfit chicks demanding a roided Adonis? Can you sad bastards ever be satisfied or will you just always find something to.complain about?
>>
>>36405471
Body is 10/10 and face is maybe 7/10. Are you gay or something?
>>
>>36408236
It would be nice if women wanted roided adonis instead of lanky femlets as they do nowadays.
>>
>>36408248
>no abs
>no pecs
>no shoulders
>no biceps
>no nothing
>10/10
>are you gay?
stop talking to yourself
>>
>>36405471
>>shit body

> another guy's mind poisoned by /fit dick wagging culture.

Dont worry op, one day you'll post a picture and list your stats and you'll instantly become important, respected, and admired here on fit, and that's all that matters.

Then the next day some kid will post a picture of some bigger guy with fake stats and call you a pussy.
>>
>>36407205
But was never cute or good looking, even before her "treatment ". Being fat is the least of her ugly worries
>>
>>36405471

The other lesson here is low bodyfat > heug muscle
>>
>>36407545
I'm 26 and I agree with him. If a guy treats me like a normal human vs "OMG a girl" I'm much more receptive to them. When a Guy does the r9k thing or tries to play games I just exit the situation
>>
>>36408220
a) it means they feel every guy is the same since they're all clawing for her attention below the pedestal, and she gets her pick, which is what anyone would do.
b) she knows all they want is her stank hole making them seem desperate (to her).
c) it inflates her self worth beyond what her actual value as a human being is.
d) you'd have to meet a certain high standard to have the honor of being picked by such a woman, who may not be actually worth your time.
e) being treated nicely and pampered for most of the time triggers a reaction of disgust and inferiority towards the person who is treating you in such a way, hence, nice guys finish last while the chads drill their girls.
>>
>>36408220
I hate being put on a pedestal. When you're put on a high pedestal, you have further to fall. I used to do the mistake of putting my bfs on a pedestal, it makes it easier to rip people apart when you do that, easier to demonize them. I wouldn't want any Guy doing the same to me, its unrealistic and a recipe for disaster.
Also not every single female is going to want the same thing, just like not every male will like the same thing
>>
>>36408250
>roided Adonis or lanklet femlets
You're doing the same thing fat people do, you're only focusing on the extremes of a large scale. Females will most likely enjoy ottor mode best, a natural athletic appearance somewhere in between. No one wants an angry roid monkey as a partner.
>>
>>36408392
Fuck off lanklet manlet.
>>
you guys do know that most women's standards do not align with /fit/ standards, right? I mean, this should come as no surprise.
>>
>>36408454

Everyone here is sperglord. That guy looks betetr than 99% of people on the street and bbeter than 90% of gym goers. He only looks bad on the internet and it's because he has no V tapper

>>36408313
roastie, pls go. I know you're not a female or you just try to keep us from ever having a gf.
>>
>>36405640
nigga if that's a 7 I'm a 2
>>
>>36408553
confirmed for no gf sperg, why act like you know anything?
>>
File: california.jpg (524KB, 2448x1836px) Image search: [Google]
california.jpg
524KB, 2448x1836px
>>36408580

Cus I know why I can't get a gf.
>>
>>36407205
You're wrong it's never lupus.
>>
>>36408610
That makes no sense
>>
>>36408313
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
File: 1449064466655.png (538KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
1449064466655.png
538KB, 960x640px
>>36408629

+good bod
+funny
+hobbies(skydiving and playing guitar)
+outdoorsy
+DIY guy
+educated
+well read
+good career
+money

-autism near grils
-ugly face
>>
>>36408660
>autism near grils

this is why you're retarded. They're just another person.
>>
>>36408660
I'm a decent looking /fit/ girl and honestly I would settle for funny, educated, well read and good body. Autism just makes you cute, honestly.
>>
File: how i feel.png (46KB, 388x387px) Image search: [Google]
how i feel.png
46KB, 388x387px
>>36408721

I've been conditioned since birth by my cuck parents and bullying

when ever I'm near a girl I don't know, I can't think of anything to say. it takes a few weeks to get confortable and be myself. Every few months I sum up the courage to ask someone out and they usually decline me cus I'm ugly or whatever excuse they find
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.