[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weird situation... I just started lifting and my gf freaked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 9

File: 1448765141861.jpg (595KB, 752x1062px) Image search: [Google]
1448765141861.jpg
595KB, 752x1062px
Weird situation...

I just started lifting and my gf freaked out.
She said that I'd turn into an egotistical narcissist and went on to say that women would start flirting with me and that I'd dump her for someone hotter.

Is this true in your experience /fit/?
Does bulking cause women to lust after you?
And does it cause ego inflation?
>>
>>36396459
Ego inflation, yes.
Will you dump your GF because you look good, no. Unless you're a fucking moron to begin with.

Your GF seems very insecure and jealous, should probably work that out with her instead of posting about it on 4chan.
>>
>>36396459
She's scared you're gonna get swole and realize you're too attractive for her. Break up with her now
>>
>>36396459
Lurk this thread for a week and all of your questions will be answered.
>>
>>36396459
It's true, soon you will be exclusively turned on by twinks and will be forced to leave your girlfriend.
>>
>>36396459
your gf sounds like a huge bitch mane
>>
1) Definitely do NOT stop lifting
2) Talk with her about why she's so insecure about you doing this
3) If you talk it over and she still can't get over it, then I'd say you don't have any business being together because she'll do nothing but hinder your progress

Things work best in a relationship when everyone's goals are aligned, if she can't be supportive of your goals she's not a good match for you
>>
Just end it or you'll be kicking yourself later when you realized you've settled.
>>
My ex had a similar issue. I'd sort this fast, because flattering/nettling jealousy is harmless until it morphs into suspicion and general lack of trust.

That pervasive lack of trust and digging to satisfy irrational suspicions is what broke us up in the long run. I felt like I was constantly being tailed
>>
File: absolute_fucking_monster_01.png (304KB, 1582x1432px) Image search: [Google]
absolute_fucking_monster_01.png
304KB, 1582x1432px
I'll just leave this here
>>
File: absolute_fucking_monster_02.png (145KB, 996x890px) Image search: [Google]
absolute_fucking_monster_02.png
145KB, 996x890px
>>36396659

Part 2
>>
File: 1302874254357.jpg (436KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1302874254357.jpg
436KB, 600x600px
>>36396659
>and I had to febreeze myself
>>
>>36396480
White knight faggot detected.

OP, dump her. Your GF has expressed contempt and a desire of impeding you from improving yourself. You should not be with anyone who will hold you back or pull you down.

Alternatively you can stay with her, overlook your own health, self-improvement and live your life according to her desires (with a possibility of getting cucked).
>>
>>36396659
>Medical problems
>Ordering half the menu from Chick-Fil-A

I have a feeling it's not your medical problems
>>
>>36396659
>>36396674

i swore to myself i'd never let myself become angry at words again but this right here makes me so, so mad...
>>
Anyone who is afraid of you bettering yourself, instead of wanting to join you and better themselves as well, is someone who's gonna drag you down.
>>
>>36396459
My Ego is getting pretty big. But then, so am I?
>>
>>36396784
>medical problems
>knees which can't support your fatass
>inability to get off the couch from being a fatass
>heart problems from your heart working twice as hard to keep your fatass alive

This is how fat people justify their medical problems.
>>
>>36396459
All the people here telling you to leave her are sort of right. It might be a sign of a problem, maaaybe not. Just realise that she is actually human and if she can have these issues, other girls might have them too, or any other for that matter and leaving her is not exactly going to magically solve all your current or future relationship problems.
>>
File: 1457743690432.jpg (36KB, 500x356px) Image search: [Google]
1457743690432.jpg
36KB, 500x356px
Leave her. She doesn't trust you despite her insecurities and thinks so little of you that you'd become an entirely different person just by doing physical activity.

Like other anons said, you do not want to be with somebody that won't encourage you to better yourself.
>>
>>36396480
This op. Your gf is insecure as fuck and u should help her with that if you really like her. If its not worth the work, dump and move on. Don't let her convince you to not live a healthy lifestyle if you want
>>
>>36396459
I'm assuming you aren't particularly good looking, or you look a little disproportionate, like a person who will look better swole

If you are get to a stage where you average looking, chicks just somehow smell that you've got a gf. You'll find yourself tempted, but not necessarily because of your body. They just want to know if they are hot enough for guys to cheat on their girlfriends with.

As for narcissism, yes and no, if you look in the mirror and see a stud with abs, would you feel even slightly good about yourself? You'd be lying if you said no.

Frankly she sounds like the one with issues, assuming in advance that you'll become a bad person by exercising a few times a week.

>desu she sounds like the type who throws the 'meathead' misconception around.
>>
>>36396459

Sounds like someone to lazy to better themselves, so she tries to drag you down instead.

Either tell her to smarten the fuck up, and invite her to come to the gym with you, or leave her.
>>
>>36396459
>turn into egotistical narcissist
>women will start flirting
>dump her for someone hotter

That looks like a goddam fine plan to me.
>>
>>36396459
Been there. I told my gf she better keep up or shut up. She now ranks higher in strength standards then I do. Feels good
>>
>>36396459

>dump her for someone hotter
>someone hotter

>posting on /fit/

Just do it already. Dump your girlfriend and become gay. You've started on the path and now you just have to admit you find dudes hotter
>>
>>36396659
>>36396674

This is one of the most fucked up things I've ever read.

If that guy ended up killing himself she'd deserve the fucking chair for it.
>>
>>36396930
>human
Subhuman
>these issues, other girls might have them too
That's why you avoid people who aren't positive, /fit/, supportive, or into self improvement. Not every girl is an unhealthy basic bitch trying to bring you down.
>leaving her is not exactly going to magically solve all your current or future relationship problems
Ok, yo can stfu now as you're obviously retarded. Yes, leaving her will solve his current and future relationship problems with her. It's called not having to put up with her negativity and poisoning his life.
>>
>>36396759
>possibility of getting cucked
More like a certainty. If she's afraid of this it's because she's projecting her own thoughts on what SHE would do if she got fit and could get better looking partners. Dump the cunt op.
>>
>>36397050
>Not every girl is an unhealthy basic bitch trying to bring you down.

Sure, but they have their own problems that OP will have to deal with, its not like once he leaves her, he will encouter a girl that is absolute a-ok 100% of the time.
>>
File: 9000scoops.png (103KB, 481x269px) Image search: [Google]
9000scoops.png
103KB, 481x269px
>>36396459

> be me
> dyel 132 dyel skeletor mode
> some muscle definition because 4% fat percentage
> different girl each week
> fuck the shit out of sluts

> ff
> bulking up to 200 lbs
> six pack gone
> girls not interested
> attract faggots and traps
> get some occasional eyeballin' but have to do the approaching myself
> still fuck but not nearly as much as when dyel skeletong mode
> fucking proud of myself

Don't lift for girls OP, lift because you want to better yourself.

We're all gonna make it

CMON
>>
>>36397099

That's besides the point, dingus.

She's an unhealthy person to be around. That's like saying a victim of domestic abuse should stay with the guy because she has a possible chance of being abused in any other relationship.

You need to cut negative people from your life. End of story.
>>
You do become a bit egotistical, but that's beside the point. If you actually care about her, work the insecurities out. Either by working out together, talking about it, or assuring her that you won't do that. If she isn't willing to work on her issues then you need to move on. Now, this is all dependent on how much you care about her. If you'd rather fuck sluts or feel like you might give into temptations then it's best to save everyone the hurt and trouble and just end it.
>>
>>36396459
your GF is a GAINS GOBLIN
>>
>>36396459

BAIL BAIL BAIL
>>
>>36397122

I don't get why women prefer skellies to fit men. Were the women you were seeing as a skelly at least hot? Were they relationship quality? Or are the women you're seeing now of better quality since you are too...?
>>
>>36396459
Stop dating gains goblins
>>
>>36396759
> encounter a social obstacle
> If you don't freak out, do something dramatic, and run away from it, you're a white knight

You have to be a teenager, I refuse to believe a grown adult man can be this much of an autistic drama pussy.
>>
>>36396459
bitch is poison dripping you. find someone else who is motivated and will grow along with you, not stunt you so she can keep you.
>>
>>36397099
For fucks sake, quit proving your idiocy and just stfu.
>>
File: 1454536200930.jpg (57KB, 960x586px) Image search: [Google]
1454536200930.jpg
57KB, 960x586px
>>36396459
When you start lifting you begin to see the beauty of your sculpted body as your muscles grow, then you start to notice that beauty in other guys who lift, eventually you go full homo and realize guys are better than women in every way.

So yeah you'll probably find a gym buddy and drop your gf.

Also as you become gayer and more swole, women will be more attracted to you, but it's irrelevant at that point.
>>
>>36396459
>>36397202
She's a Man Eater
She's a Cum Guzzler
She's a Sperm Swallower
She's a Cock Gobbler
She's a Gains Goblin
She's a Man Eater
- Oates
>>
>>36397265
>"heheh, it's not moving on to better things it's le running away, heheh"
You are a beta, a cuck and a preteen or at least have the relationship experience of a preteen (none) if you believe "all girls are beautiful flowers and should be honored" or "talking to girls and having a heart-to-heart will solve the problems".
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5uKIlAafxg
just do this and show your gf that women still lust after you when you aren't /fit/.
>>
File: 1414430639521.png (703KB, 1140x1355px) Image search: [Google]
1414430639521.png
703KB, 1140x1355px
>>36396459
HIGH TEST
I
G
H

T
E
S
T
>>
>train together
>Both make all kinds of gains
>happy and contented in a relationship, training decreases
>one still trains and the other stops.
>the one that stops started cheating.

It dont matter what you do, whores will cheat if they wanna cheat. Just do you.
>>
>>36396459
>>She said that I'd turn into an egotistical narcissist and went on to say that women would start flirting with me and that I'd dump her for someone hotter.
That is exactly what you should do.Stop dating an insecure freak.
>>
>>36397470
why are her clothes so shiny
>>
sounds like she's projecting what she would do if she were getting hotter instead of you.
>>
>>36397598
This
>>
>>36397397
> can't into handling women without running away
> thinks talking means you're treating someone like their special
> actually believes there's some magical "better" out there that doesn't require effort, social intelligence, or problem solving and is only unavailable because you didn't throw enough of a tantrum dealing with your current problems

Lol ok anon, say hi to your 2d waifu, pretend riches, and imaginary friends for me.
>>
>>36397598
>>
>>36397598
fucking genius
>>
Stay strong nigga and do what YOU want

Bitches fall in line when presented with an independent strong male.

If you fall victim to her scheme she'll think you're a beta cuck and have no respect for you.

Keep going to the gym and let her see and feel the benefits of a fitter, stronger, and more confident you.
>>
bro as long as you're not an asshole and still respect her and other people, there's nothing wrong with being an egotistical narcissist

that being said, that's a bit of a weird conclusion for her to come to
>>
>>36396459
Anyone who attempts to hold you back is not worth your time. If you give up bettering yourself, just because of someone else's feelings or insecurities, they are weak, and you are even weaker.

A man... no, a strong individual knows not how to move forward, but that they must.

Either get this grill to understand you and your intentions and chill out, or get rid of her for resisting and forcing the resistance onto you.

Oh, or just listen to her and stay a wuss, then go onto regret the gains you could have made when you guys eventually break up.

Honesty hurts, but it is better to hear the honest truth than to be coxed into becoming a cuck.
>>
File: 32748623647021.jpg (80KB, 1140x475px) Image search: [Google]
32748623647021.jpg
80KB, 1140x475px
>He doesn't have a qt3.14 asian cardio bunny gf
>>
>>36397598
Truth
>>
>She said that I'd turn into an egotistical narcissist and went on to say that women would start flirting with me and that I'd dump her for someone hotter.

She's probably right.
>>
>>36397878
Confirmed for never having left their basement.

Yeah, you're done now.
>>
>>36397122
Buff guys intimidate womens too bruh
>>
i like how this girl is freaking out like OP is actually going to successfully transform into chad with ease. when it's more likely he will stay dyel for a year or more.
>>
>>36396459
I started lifting and getting in shape, lost 50 pounds. Still have no egotistical narcissism. Sure I get hit on but I'm still awkward as fuck. You'll feel better about yourself but your personality probably wont change.
>>
>>36396659
>>36396674
She should be charged with murder
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.