[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I lost over 70 lbs and now I feel out of my gfs league. Haven't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: fatbench_monkeon.jpg (24KB, 280x338px) Image search: [Google]
fatbench_monkeon.jpg
24KB, 280x338px
I lost over 70 lbs and now I feel out of my gfs league. Haven't even started lifting yet but it's sort of obvious at this point. I went from 243-165 and she's still about 170. I'm 10 inches taller than her. Better looking women are starting to notice me. I got her to lose about 20 pounds in like 6 months, but she simply makes too many excuses. What do I do, /fit/? We've been together a really long time. The last time I saw her extended family (after my weight loss), they all gave me a "why would you do this to her" vibe
>>
sounds like you already know what to do
>>
>>36383261
love her for what she is you cunt
>>
>>36383261

If you aren't physically attracted to her break up
>>
>>36383331
>>36383346

Oh look, my interior monologues decided to post on /fit/!

Neat!
>>
>>36383261
You can either stay with her, try and fail to get her to do something she doesn't want to do while you two grow to resent each other.

Or cut your losses and upgrade.
>>
tell her straight up how you feel. if you love her then give her a chance but be strict about it

if she's still not changing then dump her
>>
If she's 170 pounds she's probably a bad person. If she's willing to get fit, stay with her, otherwise, break it off.
>>
>>36383664
This.
>>
>her family doesn't support your weight loss

Disgusting cunts tbqh, they know you're too good for her and are trying to bring you down. At the very least don't stick with her famiglia
>>
>>36383664
B-but... I'm 170 lbs..
>>
File: 1449047601125.jpg (57KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1449047601125.jpg
57KB, 720x720px
>>36383261
lol based Leonard ball, all benches should be like this
>>
>>36383769

If you're a dude (or a tall chick) then it's fine. But OP's post implies that his GF is quite overweight.
>>
>>36383261
Start flirting with other girls whilst she's around, get her insecurities going, then offer for her to join you.
Show the stick (you leaving) and offer her a way to keep the carrot (you).
>>
>>36383261
> making excuses
Everyone makes excuses in the beginning. The point is to ignore them and force the issue. Losing weight and transforming your body isn't some feel good ice cream binge, it's rape with iron, and it's suppose to hurt. So, just keep raping her with iron, she'll either shape up or break up with you.
>>
>>36383762
Her family is almost all overweight. They'd always tell me stuff like "us curvy guys"/"us chubby people" it was one of the biggest reasons I lost weight. She knows I lost weight mainly because of my hatred for fat people and the excuses they make. I never thought I'd resent her like I resent other fat people, but it's getting there. All she wants to do is watch tv and eat and talk. All I want to do is exercise and fuck. I once considered her the love of my life. But I love her enough to know she should be dating a fat guy that likes tv and laying around like I used to. I'm a completely different person. All that said. I have no clue how to actually do it. I've gotten close like 5 times and she instinctively drains my balls, pays for everything and treats me like a fucking king. Only problem is I'm back where I started the next week or so
>>
>>36383993
Tell her the truth like a big boy.
Just always tell the truth like a big boy.
It will get easier the more you do it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.