[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Rock is bullshitting, right? There's no way they can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: 8WiIpke.jpg (461KB, 1260x896px) Image search: [Google]
8WiIpke.jpg
461KB, 1260x896px
The Rock is bullshitting, right? There's no way they can do 100 wide-grip pullups in one set. Especially not the Rock who ways at least 240lb.
>>
>>36367737
weighs*
>>
50 may be possible with tons of energy, but 100 seems clearly impossible
>>
>>36367762
Yeah unless you started kicking your legs 100 would be ridiculous. Even then
>>
Also zach striking the zeus faggot pose

Cmon
>>
I assume that is the amount their characters do in the movie
>>
considering Dwayne must be 240lbs or so, yeah 100 pull ups is impossible. If he ever did it, it was probably with a half-inch ROM
>>
#got99pullupsbutmygripaintON
>>
PRAISE KIP KING DWAYNE

IF YOU POST IN THIS THREAD "ALL HAIL KIP KING DWAYNE" YOU TO WILL REACH 100 1/2 WIDE ARM PULL UPS!!1!
>>
>>36367737

Pullups are like dick measuring contests, everyone lies.
>>
I think he's speaking as his character
>>
>>36368091
This. looks like a scene from the movie. People who can do these absurd numbers of pullups don't look like the rock.
>>
Depends on how much of a dick you are and use momentum instead of raw muscle motion.
>>
i can do ten, ask me anything
>>
I've never seen anyone besides a skele do more than 20 bodyweight pullups.

I know some skeles that can do them for days, but they're like 100lbs manlets. Go do pulldowns with 100lbs and see what i mean.
>>
>>36367737
I can't imagine he'd have the balls to lie when there are clearly dozens of witnesses, that being said I can barely do 70 with proper form and I used to be a gymnast
>>
>>36367737
Shaolin monks can hold a horse stance for 2 hours with weights on their heads, thighs and holding more in their outstretched arms.

100 pullups is nothing compared to that
>>
>>36368374
He says his muscles were hard work, dedication and jesus.

When I got outed for roid use on my fb I said the exact same thing (I roid)
>>
File: drake.png (215KB, 581x423px) Image search: [Google]
drake.png
215KB, 581x423px
>>36368721
>Shaolin monks
>>
>>36368737
And my friend said "more jesus than anything brah amen"

To which we both keked
>>
>>36368052
ALL HAIL KIP KING DWAYNE
>>
>>36367737
>99 vs 100
hes obviously joking around you autist
>>
>>36367833
This makes the most sense.
>>
>>36368888
No. Failed quads are fail.

You don't go into descriptions when you're joking. And of course he would lie on the internet despite being in front of a fucking "crowd" who is only there to cheer as extras for a movie. If he could do 50 straight, I'd be in disbelief.
>>
Well the world record for strict pull ups is 236 in a row with rests so with kipping they could definitely do a 100.
>>
>>36369140
nah the rock is too heavy for 100, even with cheating
>>
>>36368721
So you're saying the monks can do an entirely different thing? Gee that sounds awesome.
>>
>>36368937
Agreed. There are a lot of people here who don't have an idea of how difficult pullups actually are if you are not a skelly, 100 isn't easy at all.
>>
those extras are fucking hot as fuck
>>
>>36367833
this, obviously.

how the fuck are you guys this stupid?
>>
File: Crossfit """pullups""".gif (1MB, 314x314px) Image search: [Google]
Crossfit """pullups""".gif
1MB, 314x314px
>>36367737
Some people can do 100 pullups, just like some people can legit do 1000 pushups. But I doubt either of them can
>>
>>36368721
>shaolin monks

fuck off chink-sama
>>
>>36367833
this
>>
>>36367867
#IDid99KipUpsButForgotMyON
>>
the rock's social media presence is so corny it kills me
>>
>>36368888
thanks sensible quads guy
>>
>ways

Are there people still THIS retarded on /fit/?

It's "weigh" dumbass.
>>
>>36367737
And here I am with my 7 pullup record.
Come at me
>>
>>36375520

it doe'snt matter which weigh he spells it idiot you can udnerstand what he means. grow a brain you moran
>>
Are you guys serious.
The post is a fucking ad for the movie.
>>
>>36375545
this is triggering me anon
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.