[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All memes aside. Do any of you lift for Jesus in any way? I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: images (5).jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
8KB, 275x183px
All memes aside.

Do any of you lift for Jesus in any way?

I am a half ass Christian but I've decided to live my life for god since my way wasnt working right so god guides me.

Do you ever make spiritual gains?
>>
Yeah. I stopped believing and accepted responsibilty for my life. Like a weight was lifted off my shoulders realizing I was in charge of myself and could make what I wanted out of life.
>>
>>36357507
Your body is a temple of god. Lifting to get the best you will make your God happy.
>>
Lift for yourself, not some pansy ass fucking 'God'.

>christians will never make it
>>
>>36357507
I realized that you can only fully live life in the spiritual mindset of Puruṣārtha. That is why I dedicate my life to Hindu and the great philosophy and life it brings with it.
>>
Live for youself don't pay for and carry on the stupidity of our elders
>>
>>36357507
Lmfao at the most ridiculous religion in existence "Jesus died for my sins but I still have to give money to the church every week" kek
>>
>>36357617
It works for me desu,

Go with whatever works for you :)
>>
>>36357507
OP, good on ya.

I always keep 1 Timothy 4:8 in mind.

>1 Timothy 4:8
for while bodily training is of some value, godliness is of value in every way, as it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come.

While it's good to keep your body in shape, it's important to keep things in perspective. What will those physical gains amount to in 80 years in comparison to your spiritual gains?

Keep running the race /fit/izens
>>
>lift or Jesus
>All memes aside

How can you possibly be serious? It's like actually agreeing with the principles of the Monster Raving Loony Party®, or Scientology for that matter.

You are an immature idiot. It's time to join the 21st century, adults should not have imaginary friends. Hell, children older than 9 shouldn't. You are literally on the intellectual level of a child.
>>
>>36358206
Seems more sustainable than lifting for girls though. Not that I'd lift for gods. But there's people on here lifting for 2d woman and 3d woman, or to compensate for some crazy shit going on in their lives, and that's how you fizzle out.
>>
>>36358182
>>36357607
Delusional fools who believe everything is okay because of the magical sky fairy watching over them.

I remember when I discovered the falsity of St Nicholas as a very young child. It saddens me to know that you have reached adulthood and not done the same. I suppose it is necessary to have inferior beings for the superior ones to be in such a state, however.
>>
yep just converted back to christianity
was an atheist for 5 years and was miserable AF.
>tfw dating a qt who's in school for engineering that was introduced to me by the pastor
based church always helping
Thank you jesus :)
>>
>>36357507
No I realized it was the same as Santa when I was 6 or 7. I guess the question is how you ostensibly made it all the way to adulthood without thinking about this.
>>
Seems pretty delusional.

Lifting is mostly about vanity. Pretty sure Jesus would rather you be out serving the poor and not picking things up and putting them down again so your body will look more aesthetically pleasing.
>>
>>36358272
Incorrect friend :) Jesus supports us in all decisions we make.
>>
I don't lift for God, I lift to BECOME a god.
>>
>>36358206

Sounds like somebody got molested by a priest and is angry about it.
>>
>>36358232
>God is the same thing as santa claus

EUPHORIC.JPEG
>>
>Lifting for Jesus
>Lifting to be more athletic for some guy who told you to abstain from shit, turn the other cheek, be meek, etc.
>Not lifting for the great lord Satan, who tells you to indulge in whatever you feel like, destroy your enemies, etc.

Never gonna make it brahs
>>
>there are people on /fit/ right now who are adamant there is no God and see God as a concept for an 'immature' mind

What is "lack of understanding?"

>inb4 euphoristas come in with a bunch of buzzwords and memes and create strawmen
>>
>>36358353
you already came in with a bunch of buzzwords
>>
File: caprice wat di shiz.jpg (48KB, 541x498px) Image search: [Google]
caprice wat di shiz.jpg
48KB, 541x498px
>20+16
>Not lifting for Satan
>>
I only lift for greek gods
>>
All I have is Jesus.
>>
I don't lift for Jesus, but I do cardio for Anubis. It's working out pretty well.
>>
File: good_feel.png (3KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
good_feel.png
3KB, 205x246px
Anyone here lift for Allah?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.