[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>skelly >want to become ottermode Will the "pushups

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: avon.jpg (22KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
avon.jpg
22KB, 564x564px
>skelly
>want to become ottermode
Will the "pushups pullups squats and abs errday" meme work if combined with a moderate bulk?
>>
yes, it's just not as efficient as lifting weights
>>
Check out the routine on /r/bodyweightfitness

You need something that hits everything. If you really want ottermode then swim a bunch and break clams with your favorite rock.
>>
>>36337144
How long would it take?
I'm 120 lbs, 5'7 (mediterranean manlet) and I look skelly in general, although abs ain't noticeable mainly because of bad posture (I think)
>>
bumperino
>>
pullups
squat
abs

and 10 km running
everyday
>>
>>36337186
The rest of your life? As with all lifestyle changes.
>>
>>36338388
I mean how long would it take to get ottermode
>>
>>36337186
You'll need more than a moderate bulk, I used to be 110-115 lbs 5"7 and am 135 now and I still look skelly as fuck.

I doubt you could do more than a couple of proper form pull-ups and even doing push-ups wouldn't really be that optimal.

Just invest 20-30 bucks in a couple of adjustable weight dumbbells and you can train every muscle group properly

Also it'd take longer than you'd want it to take, time is irrelevant in this kind of stuff you just have to be dedicated to do it or you shouldn't bother.
>>
>>36338490
>Also it'd take longer than you'd want it to take
My idea is to make a routine out of it tho, but I would like to know when will gainz be noticeable. Matter of months, years?
>>
>>36337129
Yes, ottermode is easily achievable with calisthenics

Would take about 6 months.

the best exercises for this are:
>pull ups
>push ups and dips
>squats/lunges
>leg raises/other meme ab exercises

And also do stuff like swimming and cycling regularly.
>>
>>36338575
For clarification, that's 6 months if you start at skelly mode. and do a moderate/light bulk (e.g. eating just over maintenance) and work out probably 3 times a week
>>
>>36338590
>3 times a week
Are rest days necessary with that exercises?
>>
>>36338520
From skelly to otter, look at a little under a year for good results. Less time if you train and eat well, more if you don't. These questions are hard to answer because we don't know your work ethic. Someone lazy will always take longer than the go getter. Don't be lazy, and you can have otter in less than a year.
>>
>>36338575
I would add a cheap ab wheel for core workout
>>
>>36338630
My plan would be to do that home exercices (dunno, 30 repetitions each) everyday (except maybe sunday) and doing stuff with weight machines at the gym twice a week.
>>
Avon Barksdale... My nigga
>>
>>36337129

Been doing dips, chinups, squats & pushups for 3 months and I'm nowhere near ottermode.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.