[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tfw work at McDonald's so I get free food 5 days a week

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (96KB, 700x487px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 700x487px
>Tfw work at McDonald's so I get free food 5 days a week
The easy calories are nice but I'll probably die at 30 ;_;
>>
>>36330243
>McDonald's
>food
>PICK ONE
>>
>>36330243
holy shit you work there and it took me all of 2 mins to find this

http://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en/food/product_nutrition.chickenfish.2196.artisan-grilled-chicken-sandwich.html

360 cals 33g protein

and you people want $15 an hour? god i cant wait till machines take your job
>>
>>36330367
Are you aware that not everyone lives in the US,and that the menu varies by country?
Never mind OP, should you be receiving $15 or more?
>>
>>36330411
show me one mcdonalds website for any country that doesn't have a chicken sandwich then

mcdonalds may change up a few items and flavors but the core products will always be the same.

source: ive been to 7 diff mcds worldwide, 3 in europe, 3 in asia, and the us one
>>
>>36330243
>The easy calories are nice but I'll probably die at 30 ;_;
if you're still working at McDonald's when you're thirty you should kill yourself
>>
>>36330494
They've got chicken sandwiches. Do they have this chicken sandwich with the same nutritional profile?
Come to Canada, my home and native land, ain't nothing but breaded chicken, all above 500kcals, including the grilled chicken CBO, which only hit the menu sometime last year.
>>
>>36330516
>all above 500kcals

That's not even that bad. You'd have to be a woman not to be able to eat 3 or 4 of those a day before reaching your calorie requirements.
>>
>>36330494
Where are the hamburgers?
>>
>>36330516
just looked up the canada menu

greek grilled chicken salad

280 cals 27g protein

that took me a minute to find n i dont even live there famalam
>>
>>36330557
You could, if you don't mind the sodium content and lower protein content.
>>
I just ate McDonald's for dinner. 20 nuggets and a large fry. Too much fat but I'm still below my calorie goal for today so overall not bad i guess. Almost went to chipotle instead but it's too expensive.
>>
>>36330494
http://www.mcdonalds.fi/content/fi/syo/menu/kanatuotteet.html

there's the McChicken but no chicken sandwich
>>
>>36330585
>implying I don't already put a shitload of salt on everything I eat

People seem to think the salt they consume with the meals doesn't count or something, always adding up the sodium on ready made food and acting like homemade meals have 0 of it.

>lower protein content

This is true. But if you work there couldn't you get a custom made hamburger with 3 patties instead of the other shit? Or just eat like 4 patties alone? I mean holy shit, you're in with the kitchen people if not in the kitchen already.
>>
/fit/ has too many retards.

>MCDONALD'S MAKES YOU FAT BECAUSE I WATCHED SUPER SIZE ME AND HE ATE MCDONALD'S AND GOT FAT

I cut to 7% bodyfat while eating McDonald's every day.

McDonald's burgers have protein, carbs, and fat just like every other food. Avoid the high trans fat items, count your calories, and hit your macros.

You idiots listen to vegan propaganda way too much.
>>
>>36330575
That's before dressing, of course. That's how they get ya.
In any case, the requirement was to find a burger.
>>
>>36330593
http://www.mcdonalds.fi/content/fi/syo/menu/aamiainen.html

ya there is bruh
>>
>>36330604
Except for the fact that 4 grilled chicken CBO's is probably worth more sodium than you currently consume, further exaggerated by your addition of more patties.
>>
>>36330494
>>36330633

nope it was to find a chicken sandwich. The point was to show that there was a great degree of consistency in their menu, regardless of whether you are in finland or china.

The bigger picture is you can eat healthy regardless of what mcdonalds you are at. even if it means doing something absurd as tossing out buns, or havin them hold the mayo
>>
>>36330243
>>Tfw work at McDonald's so I get free food 5 days a week
>The easy calories are nice but I'll probably die at 30 ;_;

I also work at Mcdonalds. Only get a 50% discount and no drinks during shifts thanks to management.

Honestly its not even their fault. We have employed the laziest child labor force. I'm at university and work part time and the kids are completely useless. I end up doing 85% of the work. They find ways to 'wonder' off disappear and get distracted by talking.
>>
OP pic is of a burger at Australian McDonalds

mcdonalds.com.au/menu
>>
>>36330663
A chicken sandwich is a burger, but thats probably a semantic issue. You've yet to acknowledge that the nutritional info you pulled is without dressing.
You could, depending on ones McDonald's and the extent of one's use of the kitchen, which also varies from country to country.
Isn't your point that $15 isn't an acceptable minimum wage?
>>
>>36330635
>http://www.mcdonalds.fi/content/fi/syo/menu/aamiainen.html

no there isn't? Ruis Fresh and Fresh McMuffin n Double fresh are all pork
>>
>>3633024
>be 22
>had an extremely shitty diet for 3-4ish years.
>fast food nearly everyday
>would go days without veggies
>ate maybe a banana or two a day for fruit
>check my blood pressure
>it's incredibly high
>get scared for my life
>a miracle happens and I stumble across Vegan Stains channel
>he motivates the hell out of me to eat tons of green veggies and fruit
>switched to a (kinda) Vegan diet, but still eat eggs and steaks once Ina while
>blood pressure goes down
>feel amazing
>can't remember the last time I ate fast food

I'm done with shit food. I'm just happy I fixed my diet at a young age. From here on out its nothing but MINIMUM 7 cups of green veggies and 7 servings of fruit a day.
>>
I start work at McDonald's in a few weeks opee, what are the rules regarding how much free food you get? Do you get a discount on top of non free food?
>>
>>36330411
I'm australian and currently earning $18.80 an hour
>>
>>36331545
Honestly check if your security cameras have a view over the UHF trays.
Mine has a blind spot so I can eat food easily without issue.
>>
>>36331545
>>36331872
Don't actually knick a bunch though, obviously. Should have mentioned that.

Normal crew get a 50% discount. Managers get a free meal and desu they generally steal like $40 worth of shit each day. Crew trainers sometimes get free meals.
Corporate stores are usually more generous compared to franchisee stores.
>>
>>36330367
Get that shit, double the meat and veggies, throw away the bun. BOOM, you got that shit.
>>
>>36330617
This. McDonalds is fine as long as you don't gorge on the fries.
>>
>>36331879
Aah I didn't realised this varied by store. I live in the UK and I know for sure I get one free meal a day, just didn't know if it had to be a large or medium or what.

A 50% discount would be amazing, I could make so much gainz.
>>
>>36331838
18:80 in your worthless cuck dollars.
>>
>Work in McDonalds as student in Belgium for 2 yrs
>Student job that allowed me to make good money (+- 12.50€ per hour)

>Store manager was a gambling addict/drunk head
>Shift manager was a Russian cool dude.
>fucked many colleagues at team parties. Rven banged a colleague during lunch break in the cooler.

>grilled chicken breast always out of stock for clients since I'd eat them all. We had free food 24/7. Even when I wasn't working I could come by to grab a menu. I would also always bring home the unsold products to my dorm for my stoner friends. They would jump on the bag like a bunch of homeless people.

>I had a Nepalese colleague always high on coke and weed. Smoking joints with him during breaks.

>My Russian shift manager was a corrupt mofo aka stealing items from lost goods, refund tickets of clients who did not take a reciept etc.

I had some good times working there I miss it a lot but at the same time, that job experience was also a good motivation to keep studying.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.