[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to be living from my car. What kind of /fit/ food

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: 600px-Homeless_Man.jpg (95KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
600px-Homeless_Man.jpg
95KB, 600x480px
I'm going to be living from my car. What kind of /fit/ food doesn't need to be refridgerated or cooked? 5'10 135lbs
>>
>>36315605
Oatmeal. Let it soak in a tupperware container overnight.
Peanut butter or peanuts, whichever is cheaper.
Big loafs of white bread. $1 for probably 12 sandwiches.
Drink through half a gallon of milk per day. If you put the milk in the shade on your floor mats, like below the glovebox, it will keep for at least a few days.

I think milk is a complete protein, so you're covered in that nutritional aspect. Take a multi-vitamin and you're golden.
>>
Canned kidney beans with a pinch of salt are goat
Protein powder and bottled water for protons
Raw veg if you just get a days worth at a time
>>
>>36315605
Canned tuna, just try not to eat it every day because of the mercury content
>>
>>36315605
Buy MRE's
>>
>>36315605
Id fix up my life first
>>
canned tuna
canned sardines
canned veggies/beans
protein shakes
peanut butter
nuts
bread
>>
Almonds and craisins
>>
Oats
Jerky, mind the sodium

Get a cooler though, it'd be worth it
>>
>>36315717
This. In the meantime, make sure you're not just sitting around like a fat as fatass.

>>36315752
>craisins
enjoy ur beetus.
>>
>everyone giving advice instead of making fun of OP
this makes me feel warm inside
>>
>>36315708
How much do MREs cost? I fucking love those things but I don't know where to get them.
>>
>>36315785
the discovery science center sells desert MREs and you could learn something on the way
>>
>>36315605
Oatmeal
Powdered milk, you can add it to water
Nuts (peanuts are cheapest)
Dried fruit
Cheap white bread
Canned beans
Canned meats

If you must have something that needs to be cool, invest in a cooler. You can at least get some cheap cheese and put it in there.
>>
>>36315717
I may have a job set up and I plan on spending most of my time at the gym and at the library and when I have enough money saved up take a course in something interesting at the community college, maybe leatherworking. It's just too easy to spend all my time in my room all day.
>>
>>36315775
>TFW I ate a bag of pomegranate craisins a day while clean bulking for almost a year
>TFW got blood work to see how healthy I was
>TFW my doctor said I was his most healthy and ideal patient ever and to keep doing what I was doing for the rest of my life
>>
>>36315819
BOCAD?
>>
>>36315809
Try to join activities at the library. They may have special movie features or author reading events. Maybe you can read to kids or something.

You don't want to spend time alone and being all anti-social.
>>
>>36315605 I've toyed with the idea before so I'm curious, where do you plan on parking your car to sleep at night?
>>
>>36315800
sup fellow oc bro
>>
Join the Army for free meals and gains
>>
>>36315912
nuffin

i'm in san clemente fampire where are you
>>
>>36315831
The only downside is that one bag is only like 300 or 400 cals and is p high in sugar compared to other carbs
Tasty as fuck and not filling at all though. Great for pre cardio meal.
>>
>>36315780
This is not b
>>
>>36315886
Wallmarts have overnight parking. Maybe alternating between them will keep you from being noticed.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.