[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Been cycling 16 miles, 5 days a week for almost 5 years. In 2016,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 398f9fe[1].jpg (168KB, 658x370px) Image search: [Google]
398f9fe[1].jpg
168KB, 658x370px
Been cycling 16 miles, 5 days a week for almost 5 years. In 2016, I got serious about weights but I'm new to it. In addition to the cycling, I do a four hour, full body workout with weights every other day. The only thing missing is gains. I know the cycling is eating up my gains, but muh metabolisms, it rocks. Anyway, I obviously don't have a weight issue. I just want to get ripped. Any suggestions? Protein whey, certain foods, etc.? Don't say roids because I don't know where the fuck to get them plus my dick is already just average sized.
>>
>4 hours
>>
Plz be b8 m8
>>
>>36304505
I put on 20 lbs on my first cycle idk what your talking about. Maybe its bunk?
>>
>>36304505
>missing is gains

The only thing that I see missing here is a healthy dose of gear.
>>
File: Pacquiao%20pose%201[1].jpg (41KB, 650x360px) Image search: [Google]
Pacquiao%20pose%201[1].jpg
41KB, 650x360px
>>36304615
Why b8? I'm serious. I'm guessing there's actual supplements out there to achieve gains but I don't wanna throw good money after bad. I was hoping for some suggestions on what kind of supplements are the best to invest in to get the best results. I want to get beyond Bruce Lee or Manny Pacquiao level musculature.
>>
>>36304640
My legs are massive as fuck because of my cycling. I don't pussy out. I mountain bike and gear as hard as my bike will let me. I just want the rest of me to look the same, especially my arms.
>>
File: matrix.png (2MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
matrix.png
2MB, 1600x1200px
>>36304695
>Why b8? I'm serious. I'm guessing there's actual supplements out there to achieve gains but I don't wanna throw good money after bad. I was hoping for some suggestions on what kind of supplements are the best to invest in to get the best results. I want to get beyond Bruce Lee or Manny Pacquiao level musculature.

Best bang for your buck is plain Testosterone.

Any supplement that works is usually laced with a prohormone that is going to be a lot worse for you anyway, provide significantly less growth as well.

The other route is to just be happy as a natty and continue training and eating right. I wouldn't throw money away. You could better spend that supplement cash on clothes, saving up for a house/car, going nice places developing as a person etc.

Apart from 'GEAR' these are the only supplements I take:
- Whey protons
- Fish oil
- Multi V
- B12
- Vitamin D3

I have shown you the path it is now your choice to make.
>>
>>36304712
Stop biking and focus on upper body. I don't see how this is hard for you. Increase protein intake as well.
>>
Your routine is [likely] bad and you don't eat enough to compensate for all of your riding.

Also it's likely your cycling is preventing proper recovery from lifting.
>>
File: images[1].jpg (7KB, 305x165px) Image search: [Google]
images[1].jpg
7KB, 305x165px
>>36304723
Yeah, I think I'll try the whey stuff. Since I cycle so much, I eat whatever I want but I do moderate, I never over-indulge. I have plenty of carbs for energy I think. I can't give up cycling though. Honestly, I'd rather have less gains if it came to that. Cycling and weights go hand and hand for me now. You are right though. In the end, my health is the most important thing, a combination of cardio and weights is the best.
>>
>>36304505
>cycling 16 miles
>four hour, full body workout
how do you have that much free time?
>>
>>36304873
#1.16 miles takes me less than two hours
#2. 4 hours every other day isn't that bad
#3. I'm single, no kids. Oh, yeah, that helps too
>>
>>36304951
Cycling for 5 years and you don't break 16 miles in an hour? Sheeeeiiiit. Last year I was a total newb fatass and I was keeping a 13mph pace no problem.
>>
>>36304505
you gotta do 8 hour arm workouts to see any gains m80
>>
Most likely you are not eating enough. If you have massive legs just do them once a week and do two upper body workouts per week. I can't stress this enough. Eat more. I'm a long distance runner and I eat 3000 cals to cut. At 185 lbs
>>
>>36305887
I don't ride no 10 pound 10 speed. I ride a mountain bike with 29 inch wheels. The bike is heavy as shit and I ride on the gears that give me the most resistance. I also tote a heavy ass backpack with tools and rain gear just in case. I go up steep as fuck bridges and sometimes hilly roads. I don't play, son.
>>
>>36304505
The amount you bike causes a buildup of stress hormone which inhibits muscle growth.

Nothing you can do since you refuse to do the only things that work.
>>
>>36304505
>The only thing missing is gains.
>I obviously don't have a weight issue

Lad...
>>
>>36306096
You ride on gears that don't fit terrain to increase difficulty instead of going as fast as you can to increase difficulty? You certainly sound like you're playing around.
>>
you're burning up all your muscle by not fueling enough with carbs

once you run out of glycogen you start burning muslce

do you ever smell ammonia in your sweat?

if you want to burn fat and build muscle, you need to ride a lot easier.

riding intensely burns through your glycogen stores very very fast. Im 128 lbs right now (ot addicted to riding after lifting weights for years at 170lbs) and I have to eat a retarded amount of carbs every day if I do 10-14 hours week of training. Like, 3-4 handfuls of gummi bears, 2-3 cups of brown rice, 2-3 cups of oatmeal every day.

U want gains, ride very very easily, like your hardly breathing any more. Lift more. eat more.
>>
>>36305887
he said 16miles, not 16mph

and mtb
if he was doing 16mph on a mountain bike on actual trails he would be faster than UCI pros
>>
Do you not have a job?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.