[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop disliking everyone I meet? Seriously I just haven't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1455329492224.jpg (80KB, 766x960px) Image search: [Google]
1455329492224.jpg
80KB, 766x960px
How do I stop disliking everyone I meet?

Seriously I just haven't met anyone in years who company I actually enjoyed?
>>
Stop being a tryhard and enjoy life
>>
File: 1414997829399.jpg (62KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1414997829399.jpg
62KB, 650x650px
>>36297341
If you meet a few people who are shit, then they are indeed shit.
If everyone you meet is shit, then you are shit and a shit magnet.
>>
>>36297360
I know I'm shit.
But also I'm polite to mostly everyone at least on the surface so they tend to like me and since I'm /fit/ they think I love to party and invite me out and I feel too rude to decline.

But then I hate them all the more.

I'm thinking about suicide basically.
>>
>>36297468
I get the same thing, just about everyone likes me/is nice enough to converse with me but most if not all annoy me in some way. Havnt found a solution other then just trying to ignore the bad parts. If I were religious I'd start to attend church again because they're pretty great from what I remember at least morally but I can't handle the God stuff anymore.
>>
>>36297468
This is called dysthymia I had that. a little bit of therapy and maybe an ssri should fix that shit right quick
>>
niggas dont even know who belle and sebastian are and they expect me to respect them wtf
>>
File: 1392313555739.gif (623KB, 255x184px) Image search: [Google]
1392313555739.gif
623KB, 255x184px
>>36297341
Find people who do things you like. Like lift weights or whatever.

I like lots of the people at my gym, the ones that I see there all the time busting their asses, I like being around these people because they do things I like.
>>
>>36297468
I think you need proffesional help man. I've had periods of this but it was mostly that I felt like shit about myself. The hate and dislike of other people was moslty a projection and a way to deal with my discomfort around people.
>>
>>36298335
I don't really have any lifting buddies though, I hate gym culture. I wouldn't touch weights if it wasn't for how good it makes me feel.

>>36298208
Any way to do this without drugs?
>>
>>36297468
don't be so insecure

don't ever feel forced to accept something you don't want

read no more mr nice guy and when i say no i feel guilty, maybe
>>
File: idgi.jpg (67KB, 500x327px) Image search: [Google]
idgi.jpg
67KB, 500x327px
>>36297357
>stop being a tryhard
>on /fit/

pick one
>>
>>36299971
If I'm not agreeing to do stuff with them I'm not gonna get any sex basically
>>
>>36297357

if I stopped being a try hard I would drown myself
>>
>>36297341
you either live in a shitty area or among some shitty race of people

or it's you
>>
>>36299989
>hanging out with people you hate just to get laid

this is why you feel like this lol

look up the books i mentioned, it's all you man
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.