[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After 5 months of low carb dieting, i decided that it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: download (5).jpg (4KB, 332x152px) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
4KB, 332x152px
After 5 months of low carb dieting, i decided that it's time to return to carbs. Today is my fourth day with carbs and the hunger is killing me, i used to force myself to eat 1300 calories per day when i was on a low carb diet, but now i can barely stop myself from eating when i reach 1500-1700. Is there any way i could stop the hunger? any help would be appreciated

>Pic unrelated
>>
Why are you stopping at 1700

Don't you want to get big
>>
>>36295168

But if you really want to know, celery. Also make smoothies in a blender at max speed to add lots of air to it
>>
>i decided that it's time to return to carbs.

Why's that?
>>
>>36295168
I'm cutting, cause i'm still "fat" but i got sick of the headaches and dizziness so i thought that i might give high carb a try
>>
What are you getting your carbs from? A banana isn't going to fill you up but some hearty grain like barley or oats, or some boiled sweet potato, or some squash or beans are more satiating. Lots of water and fiber.
>>
>>36295191
I thought that it'll be a good idea to gain some muscle because i lost 70 lbs but still look saggy and fat. i thought that carbs would help me lift by giving me more energy and stop me from feeling tired/dizzy
>>
>>36295218
Well, they are. Nobody fucking does any serious lifting on keto. Keto is decent for big fatties, but you're dumb if you're lean and do low carb.
>>
>>36295212
Mostly whole-grains (Oats,whole-wheat bread, oat cookies (Quaker no sugar cookies), Etc..) i stay away from most white carbs. and i try to keep my carb intake between 100-150g per day.
>>
Lentils, most dry beans and brown rice are all great sources of wholegrain carbs, are all cheap as dirt and are all very easy to make. Most importantly they fill you up AND have low GI's which helps you feel fuller for longer.

Eating refined carbs and fruit is generally shitty for some small reasons, making you crave sugar is one of them. That isn't to say stop eating fruit, but be smart about it and always seek stuff without a lot of sugar.
>>
>>36295235
So thats 600 calories for carbs at max + say 120g protein, so less than 1200 calories from carbs and protein. 500 from fat would be 55g. Just eat more, man. More carbs.
>>
File: 14570263037479.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
14570263037479.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
>>36295230
To be honest, i still got a lot of fat on me, here's a pic i'm 180 cm and 164 lbs btw
>>
>>36295255
I'm trying to cut away most of my belly fat, so i think that eating more would be bad for me, Here a picture
>>36295267
>>
>>36295267
I saw you last night or the day before. Yah, you'd wanna cut a little more still. get 8 more pounds off and asses from there. You could cut at 2000 if you hit the gym too, and with the carbs you'll want to expend all that energy.
>>
>>36295267

That looks more like a bit of loose skin than fat. What was your starting weight?
>>
>>36295267

For fucks sake man, you're not overweight.

Go to the gym, push stuff, pull stuff, pick something up and then put it back down. You don't need to be seeing your damn abs before you start building muscle.
>>
>>36295130
what sorts of carbs you eating?
>>
>>36295267
Weird, the top half of you looks like you have a lot less bodyfat than the bottom half of you. It's like all your fat sank downwards or something.

Did you used to be obese per chance?
>>
>>36295313
about 230 lbs
>>36295303
Yeah i was here a night or two ago, i might give that a try,by the way how much longer would it take to lose the weight if i increase my calories from 1700 to 2000?
>>
>>36295354
Yeah i used to be 230 lbs with a bmi of 31 or something above 30
>>
>>36295357
assuming a tdee of 2400 you'll be there in 2 months.
>>
>>36295367
Then your bodyfat is probably a lot lower than you think or than it looks and you're probably hungry as a result.

Talk to a doctor and figure out what your real bodyfat percentage is and what your daily intake should really be.
>>
you would still be hungry if you were eating 3000kcal... brain doesn't have a switch to stop you when it comes to carbs. It's another different story with fat and protein.
>>
>>36296997

So going back to low carb would be better? because this hunger is unbearable ...
>>
>>36295130
You gotta balance high fiber foods in there with your carbs.

Low energy density foods like Broccoli and spinach will add more bulk to your meals; carbs are typically high calorie for smaller portions.

It's what I do to stay full, if I don't load up on vegetables then I don't stay full or satisfied. I'm currently dieting and I full up on shit loads of Broccoli, spinach and cabbage.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.