[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he actually thinks eating lots of low calorie - high volume

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: qt.jpg (33KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
qt.jpg
33KB, 375x500px
>he actually thinks eating lots of low calorie - high volume food is a good idea on a cut
>he actually thinks drinking lots of water is a good idea on a cut

I hope you enjoy getting fat as fuck when you stop cutting, because your stomach is going to be a bottomless pit after you spend months cutting training your stomach to hold a fuck load of volume in food and water.

Cutting = you should eat the same food you normally eat, just slightly smaller meals. And not bullshit about drinking tons of water, just drink normal amounts.
>>
come on, cutting isn't that hard. drink as much water as you like.
>>
>>36261485
Do you know what competitive eaters do?

They drink lots of water, it helps make them eat FAR more food.

Telling someone who is trying to lose bodyfat just to "drink lots of water" is literally trolling them. You want to train your stomach to feel full on small amounts of volume, not train it to need to be bursting full to feel content.
>>
>>36261444
>Broscience, the post
>>
>>36261505
you could eat 1000 calories and feel full if you're careful about it. if you have to take measures like limiting your water intake to stick to your cut, you have other issues that need addressing.

also, what the hell is a competitive eater. do you mean a tumblr user?
>>
>>36261518
It's not broscience. It's fact.

If you eat and drink high volume when you transition off a cut it makes it very hard to not get fat on normie-tier foods because after months of stuffing your face and bloating your body with low calorie veggies and water, your body is now trained to take HUGE volumes in foods.
>>
>>36261505
they drink lots of water because they need to soak the metric shit ton of food in their gut
>>
>>36261544
Watch any competitive eating Q/A where people ask them how to train their body to be able to hold so much food in their stomach. Every single competitive eater answers that question with the same answer: DRINK MORE WATER, LOADS OF WATER, it stretches the stomach muscle in order to hold more food.
>>
>implying im never gonna stop cutting
>>
>>36261566
Yes, but that is during the eating.

I am talking about when they train their stomachs before hand, for months/years. In order for their stomach to carry that food.

They're training their stomach to hold the volume drinking lots of water in practice. They don't just avoid water until a competition and drink a lot then. They spend months training their stomach by drinking loads of water to hold the volume.

The drink more water meme is a fucking troll for losing fat.
>>
>>36261554
>HUGE
i drink a ton of water on my cuts and have never noticed any difference in appetite
if i ever get terribly hungry i eat a carrot or some celery or something, with something like one crisp and a drink of water and i'm good for hours after. i just don't think your trick is actually filling any need, there are better ways to manage cravings and hunger without having to cut back on your water, which is a bad idea in itself cause being hydrated all the time has huge benefits
>>
I don't change how much water i drink between cuts or bulks.

I learned my lesson by falling for that meme. I'd end up waking up 3 times during the night to piss. I'd be pissing 8 times per day at work. On the fucking toilet all day basically peeing.

Yeah no thanks.
>>
>>36261444
This is the greatest shit post I've seen all day.

Your an idiot
>>
>>36261505
in competitive eating, water and other liquids is used as lubrication for food to go down easier you imbecile,

drinking water like a normal person have absolutely nothing to do with competitive eating techniques.
>>
>Look mom, I posted it again *snork*
>>
File: living_the_american_dream.png (893KB, 1118x627px) Image search: [Google]
living_the_american_dream.png
893KB, 1118x627px
>tfw stretched out my stomach
>tfw eating kilograms of vegetables a day on a bulk to feel full
>tfw hungry an hour after eating
>tfw chugging half a litre of water every hour
>>
>>36263863
Yep, this is what the OP was talking about.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.