[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why are natties so bitter and negative? all they do is mention

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 4.jpg (79KB, 400x391px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
79KB, 400x391px
why are natties so bitter and negative?

all they do is mention how unhealthy and repulsive bodybuilders look

why cant they give it a rest?
>>
>>35643262
they salty cus they small

#foreverboys
>>
>>35643283
srsly i was at the gym today and these natty dudes were talking about bodybuilders

>rich piana looks so unhealthy omg
>he just looks like a retard that will die very soon
>i would rather be big fat strong natty powerlifter than be a blown up muscle doll

etc etc

oh boy
>>
^^ yeah most nattys are DYEL mode and unaware on the fact their favorite "natty" instagram/youtube person is on dat der
>>
>>35643310
I like Rich, but he looks like a monster--and not in a good way.
>>
>>35643320
but why do they tell themselves such lies?

obviously not a single person on earth would prefer being fat over being ripped
>>
Virgingains hates bodybuilding but him himself used synthol on his arms
>>
>>35643320
>>35643310
>>35643283
>>35643262
>you are all natties talking about other natties
>>
>>35643262
i mostly have problems with just average gym goers that do steroids and are a bunch of douche bags in social settings. I don't really care what you do to get to next level.
But if you act like a douche while at the same time act like everyone likes you then that becomes a problem. It just annoys me how delusional and narcissistic people can be
>>
>>35643336
so there's fat and then there's being on the juice?
>>
>>35643336
High levels of autism breh
>>
>>35643336

Because they want to believe.
>>
>>35643345
i'm not natty
>>
>>35643368
>>35643365
>>35643351

when i told them that the fat guy in our gym they idolize who benches 4 plates is probably on gear too they didnt want to believe

those pizzas are the secret to natty gains brehs!
>>
>>35643345
Natty or not natty still going to the same place.

cya in the dirt brahs.
>>
>>35643396
might as well add some sick gains to the circle of life.
jacked worms, jacked chickens and fish, jacked bros eating chicken and fish, repeat
>>
>>35643335
that douche bag injects pmma. he is fake as.
>>
>>35643262
I don't think they do though. Most well known natties are ok with people doing roids, provided they are honest about it and not lying.
>>
>>35643262
Maybe because everyone fucking lies about it and is the reason why there is so much bad information out there for natties to get fit
>>
Don't ask us, ask a navy seal or any man who has to use his muscles and stamina to stay alive.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.