[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BREHS I'M TRYING TO GROW MY HAIR OUT I NOTICED IT'S

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: statham-372775[1].jpg (29KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
statham-372775[1].jpg
29KB, 590x350px
BREHS

I'M TRYING TO GROW MY HAIR OUT

I NOTICED IT'S FUCKING THINNING

I'M GOING BALD BREHS

I'M 23

HELP

WHAT DO I DO
>>
Get the haircut on the right
>>
>>35640942
GET A BEARD. IF YOU ARE BALD WITH NO FACIAL HAIR, YOU WILL LOOK LIKE A SKINHEAD.
>>
File: bald-spot-2[1].jpg (777KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bald-spot-2[1].jpg
777KB, 1920x1080px
>>35640962
IT'S WORSE

I'M GETTING IT LIKE THIS BREH

FUCK

FUCK

PLESAE
>>
>>35640977
If it gets worse, go bald with a beard + bear mode.
>>
>>35640977
Get the Bradley Martyn cut.
>>
>>35640977
Ur fucked, just end it now OP
>>
>>35640977
Shave your head you fag
>>
>>35640990
>Bradley Martyn
I'm black so this is probably my only viable strategy.

I just wanted hair for once.

What did I do wrong god of gains?
>>
>>35640977
Damn, thank God my hair is only receding in the front
>>
>>35640977
Become a millionaire
get pussy
>>
I'm growing mine out anyway, and my beard.
>>
>>35641013
>TFW the test that made me huge also takes my hair

Glad I didn't fucking juice or I would probably be patches by now ;__;
>>
>>35641083
Yeah my hairline began to recede when I started lifting. If it is indeed correlated I don't care, better to look like a classical statue than desperately cling to your hair
>>
You think that'd bad, OP. You should see my softball sized bald spot on the back of my head.

Fuck. My. Life.

Currently on Finasteride, minox, and Nizoral. Please, got of hair gains, forgive me of my transgressions.

If all else fails, I'm getting a hair transplant. I look like a retarded, autistic, cancer patient with a shaved head... srs.
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 922x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 922x400px
Shave it and get a hair tattoo that mimicks stubble, your black so this will look completely normal on you anyway
>>
>>35640942
Accept the baldness and shave it all at once.

Having that feel hair when you balding gives you a cuck appearance.
>>
File: shithappens.jpg (214KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
shithappens.jpg
214KB, 960x1280px
>>35640977
Looks almost exactly like my hair.

Step 1: When you cut your hair, make sure it's longer on the top than on the sides. I usually do a 3 or 4 on the sides, and scissors on the top. This will help minimize it's visual effect.

2. The only thing I "take" for my hair loss is Nioxin, a shampoo, conditioner, and scalp treatment. Works OK, but pills may be more effective. You can do pills, but you know what works better than pills?

Step 3: Own it. Millions of men lose their hair, some a lot more than you. I look like you at 26. My room mate, 25, is a cue ball. You know who cares? Literally no one. Go bald if you can pull it off. Get some muscles. Grow a beard. Do what you need to so you can own your hair. That's more effective any any treatment or pill regimen.

You'll be OK bro. Just embrace it - don't hide and ignore it - and you'll be fine.
>>
>>35640942
shave your head and grow a beard.

shaven head feels great and is easy to maintain.

embrace it and stop being a little bitch.
>>
File: c700x420.jpg (27KB, 700x420px) Image search: [Google]
c700x420.jpg
27KB, 700x420px
>>35640942
MYNODOXIDRIN
>>
>>35640977
It's ogre. Just go bald + beard and hope you don't look like Blaha.
>>
My hair loss have never once gotten me rejected by a grill. My ugly face has. And my poor social skills don't help. But my hair? No one says anything at all until I make a hair-loss joke, then I get a few chuckles and we all move on.

You'll be fine, bruh.
>>
>>35640977
Embrace the baldness. Shave all your hair off, Get swoll, and grow a manly beard.
>>
>>35640942
GROW IT THE FUCK OUT

ONE LAST RIDE
>>
>>35640977
It is not over… rich is taking this drug for his balding and it seems to be working get on it faggot
>>
OP im with you. 23 and balding. Just shave it & the problem goes away
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.