[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Gonna get this done... Balls-n-all removes all hair on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: shaved_balls.jpg (23KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
shaved_balls.jpg
23KB, 900x600px
> Gonna get this done...
Balls-n-all removes all hair on a male’s private parts, including the shaft and base of the penis, the testicles, the area between the anus and the testicles, as well as the area between the bum cheeks.

http://urbanbodylaser.com/vancouver/blog/balls-n-all-treatments-for-men/
>>
>>35635357
What if you want hair later?
>>
>>35635357
I'd do everything but the base.

God save the soul that has to laze your ass hair.
>>
>>35635362
Hair on my Balls... nope.
>>
>>35635373
The only thing stopping me, they might say WTF???
>>
>>35635357
Canucks...NICE but wrong coast

860 – 777 Hornby St. Vancouver, BC

[email protected]
>>
I want this done on my shaft desu senpai

wonder if theres a good place in LA
>>
>>35635357
Neat.

I'm halfway through my treatments, took about a month and a half. I do it at home (tria laser). Probably cheaper and definitely much more convenient if you don't mind staring at your bumhole in a mirror.

Got tired of waxing every month, this is definitely worth it.
>>
File: laser.jpg (51KB, 1260x1176px) Image search: [Google]
laser.jpg
51KB, 1260x1176px
>>35635488
> WTF you can do this yourself!

(tria laser)The first and only clinically-proven cordless laser available for home use, the Hair Removal Laser 4X uses the same diode laser technology preferred by dermatologists to target and permanently disable the hair follicle for permanent results.
>>
>>35635357
sounds fuarking awesome m8
>>
>>35635357
Keep the ass hair. It gets swampy without it.
>>
>>35635572
first i've heard of laser for home use, is this legit?
>>
>>35635572
Do you have any first hand experience with this anon?
>>
>>35636375
are you saying females always have do deal with swamp ass?
>>
>>35635428
i'm in abby, is it worth driving out to vancouver for this? how much would it cost
>>
>>35636509
>>35636524
>>35636840
>>35636872
samefag
>>
>>35636914
>implying
>>
>>35635357
>removing your anus hair
You want amplified farts forever, mate?
>>
>>35635488
>>35635572
This is a no go
If the Tria sensors pick up a darker skin tone, it locks and won’t allow the user to emit a pulse. There’s also a long list of other contraindications: You can’t use it on eyebrows, ears, nipples, genitals, a man’s face, tattoos, or moles. ''
>>
>>35638896
>If the Tria sensors pick up a darker skin tone

the device is pressed to a skin location once to unlock. you can press it against any skin to unlock and then and use the laser anywhere else if you want. burns are possible if you use it on dark skin + high power (just like any salon laser), so don't do that. use lower power.

>You can’t use it on eyebrows, ears, nipples, genitals, a man’s face, tattoos, or moles

Of course you can, it's just not recommended or tested for that use. Your skin won't fall off, I guarantee. A mole might cause a burn, but you go around that because you're not an idiot.
>>
>>35637909
I would if I could.
Grab one cheek and let rip, silent farts every time.
>>
>like a 10-year old
>>
Fuck, I've been going to the salon for hair removal and it's a bitch. Mostly I don't have time to go there.

I want to try this tria thing but there's a lot of mixed reviews. It's $500-600 here, though it looks like some people will sell it hardly used for 300-400

...Fuck me for being Canadian and getting assfucked by currency conversion.

I have pale skin and dark hair and that's what laser is most effective on, but I can tell you all it fucking HURTS on thick hair. It's the strangest pain, and if it's near a bone it feels like bone pain. I have gotten tattoos, and some real stupid injuries, but high level laser on thick hair is a special, special kind of hell.

Still think I'll cop this and give it a shot. Just gonna try to see a few more reviews before laying down the cash.
>>
>>35640541
http://www.kijiji.ca/b-ontario/tria-laser/k0l9004
>>
>>35639255
Thnx for the tips, anon.
>>
>>35640541
https://diywithavengeance.wordpress.com/2014/07/08/at-home-brazilian-with-the-tria-laser/

this is essentially my experience as well. it hurts (maybe 3 or 4 out of 10 pain, like the first half second of a bee sting) but it works.
>>
>>35640541
Also note that if you buy a new one, you get 90 days to return it if you buy it from Tria. 90 days is plenty of time to find out if it works or not.
>>
>lasers near your balls

No thanks.
>>
>>35640627
>>35640704
>>35640756
Thanks mates.

&I'll likely not be buying from tria, the extra $200 or so isn't worth the 90day policy to me.

Excited if this works for me, though. Waste so much money on razor blades.
>>
>>35635357
I'm gonna pass on lazoring my balls
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.