[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /fit/ Is it possible to achieve a physique like pic related

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

File: body.jpg (250KB, 985x860px) Image search: [Google]
body.jpg
250KB, 985x860px
Hello /fit/

Is it possible to achieve a physique like pic related without ever stepping foot into an actual gym?

The reason I'm asking is because I don't live anywhere near a gym, so I would like to know if it's possible through only training at home. The only thing I have is a bench and some dumbbels but I could probably buy more stuff if needed(no machines or anything like that).

If it is possible, what kind of excercises should I be doing? Would someone kind enough be able to put together a workout schedule for me? I'm 6 foot and 145-150 pounds with low bodyfat and a high metabolism, so I am already sort of in the pre-stages of "ottermode" and would like to push it a little further.

I know people will be advising me to eat more, bulking up, etc. but I am only interested in reaching a pic related type of body. I don't mind being a skinnyfag, I'm not really interested in bulking up because I have a low appetite already.
>>
File: 1358180697001.jpg (72KB, 368x600px) Image search: [Google]
1358180697001.jpg
72KB, 368x600px
This is honest to god the first time where I can say this without joking.

>100 push ups
>100 situps
>100 squats
>10 km run

>EVERY SINGLE DAY

Also pic related
>>
>>35585779
read some bodyweight routine books or whatever.
You'll pretty much never look like Lee without being a manlet though
By all means, buy more shit and be a homegymmasterrace.meme
>>
>>35585803
Thanks, I'll try that. I don't know if I can do 10km runs every day though. I did read the sticky but it seems like most of the things in there when it comes to working out requires you to go to an actual gym.

>>35585819
>You'll pretty much never look like Lee without being a manlet though
Why not? And what about Brad Pitt's physique?
>>
>>35585841
The secret to the fight club is that Brad Pitt didn't drink water for 48 hours before the shoot.

The reason that fight club's scenes are so short when Brad Pitt is topless, is because he'd had to take frequent breaks because he lacked energy.

So, you can't get a Brad Pitt in fight club body, IRL. You can become stronger with a bodyweight routine, and get an ok ottermode body, but you're not going to look like a magazine model.

Seriously, if you don't want to go to a gym, go to the local sporting good store and pick up a 300 pound olympic style weight set, then do SS with floor presses instead of bench and front squats instead of back squats.

Then pick up a squat stand on CL and maybe a bench. There, that's all you need for beginning and intermediate lifting. You can get that husbando bod.
>>
File: bruce lee way of the dragon.jpg (18KB, 444x430px) Image search: [Google]
bruce lee way of the dragon.jpg
18KB, 444x430px
>>35585841
>. I don't know if I can do 10km runs every day though
Sure you can, you just have to train broseph

Because it'll take you too long to grow that kind of muscle, don't forget that Bruce had a very elite physique.
On the other hand it's very easy for you to look like Fight Club Pitt. You really just need a decent core and low bodyfat, you can probably use the bench you have to get the arms and pecs that he has. With decent diet, it might take you a few months.

The reason you need to read the sticky is because of the diet tips. Just eating little isn't enough. Take care of your macros and they will take care of your body.
>>
File: madBeer1.png (703KB, 560x579px) Image search: [Google]
madBeer1.png
703KB, 560x579px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrbptWCTblE
>>
>>35585874
Thanks for the advice, I will look into buying those things.

>>35585884
>Sure you can, you just have to train broseph
I will try it but I haven't done any real running outside for years.

>The reason you need to read the sticky is because of the diet tips. Just eating little isn't enough. Take care of your macros and they will take care of your body.
Yeah, I read that. I actually think that part of the guide was what I learned the most from. I have a slightly better understanding about things like calories, protein, carbs, fat, etc.
>>
>>35585888

>myran trips and that guys progression, yet:

why all these fast, jerking, semi-controled movements?
only hightens the risk of injury AND makes you look like a pretentious douche at the same time...
>>
File: madbeer.jpg (156KB, 661x992px) Image search: [Google]
madbeer.jpg
156KB, 661x992px
>>35585967
probably for a youtube
>>
File: Screenshot_33.png (757KB, 606x967px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_33.png
757KB, 606x967px
Never stepped into a gym, just bodyweight exercises. I would invest in a pullup bar though.

All I do is watch my diet and do HIIT/pullups/handstand pushups, L-sits, planches.... never train longer than 30 minutes either and I don't leave my room.
>>
File: 1451154518925.png (1MB, 1376x1582px) Image search: [Google]
1451154518925.png
1MB, 1376x1582px
>>35585779

here is the secret program for you

print it out 5 times and hang it in all your rooms ... put it on oyur phone so you have it ready

and dont listen to anyone here who says it wont work they are just jelly t-rex mode ss fags

gl anon
>>
>>35585779

It's possible, perhaps in one year or two. But the most important thing is your diet, don't forget that.
>>
>>35586278
Crazy
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.