[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you could go back in time to when you were 16 would you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: canlo.jpg (46KB, 597x597px) Image search: [Google]
canlo.jpg
46KB, 597x597px
If you could go back in time to when you were 16 would you go back and inject?
>>
oh yeah, definitely. regret i didnt
>>
>>35569747
Legit?
>>
Why the fuck would you inject at 16. Cause you're fucking lazy.
>>
>>35569680
synthol? definitely
>>
HGH

>tfw forever 5'11" subhuman circus freak dwarf
>>
>>35570310
You're retarded.
>>
>>35570390
Retardedly short
>>
Puberty is basically free steroids anyway, I'd go back to 16 and eat like a monster and start lifting early
>>
>>35569680

Self confidence.
>>
File: juice.png (2MB, 3184x2192px) Image search: [Google]
juice.png
2MB, 3184x2192px
>>35569680
Probably
The more you know...
>>
I wouldn't pin then but I would commit to going to the gym. Make a tonne of them natty gains
>>
>>35570563
>1% of 8th graders.
Damn.
>>
all the growth hormone
>>
>>35570609
5 scoops
>>
3k - 3.5k calories including protein shakes, oats, a multivitamin, and a steady flow of calcium.. not to mention plenty of vitamin k.
>>
>>35570699
Also, dietary vitamin c and not just the powdered stuff.. C is obviously super helpful.
>>
You don't start roids until 21 desu. Otherwise your endocrine is fucked
>>
Yes just to kickstart my puberty. I was 18 before i went through the change
>>
>>35570563
>one third used unhealthy methods
>like too many protein shakes
>or excessive lifting
I am fucking triggered
>>
File: ughpepe.png (79KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
ughpepe.png
79KB, 250x242px
>>35570310
This.

I cried myself to sleep yesterday because of my height. I'm 6' in the morning and 5' 11.6" before sleep.

I would kill to not be a inferior manlet. Seriously.
>>
>>35570310
>>35570403
>>35570997
Bait.
>>
>>35569680
Id go back and inject my dick into some prime time teen pusay.
>>
>>35571078
I swear to you its not bait.

You fucks made me so insecure about my height that I gag when I talk to someone taller. I literally cried about it yesterday. No jokes here.
>>
>>35569680

If I could go back in time an be 16, I would lose weight and start lifting 7 years before I actually did. Who gives a shit about steroids when you're a fat fuck?
>>
>>35570609

Probably guys that were skilled in middle school football and are preparing to compete in high school.

Scholarships are competitive, after all. It's not just Varsity ball that counts.
>>
>>35571154
I'm 5'8", I walk through crowds of men of whom 85% are taller and women of whom 10% are taller, every day, all the time. Even the asian guys have a decent number of 5'8"-6' members who edge me over slightly.
It's a meh feeling at this point

I can't imagine the level of your psychosis, friend
>>
>>35571078
I literally unironically wear lugz boots with huge ass heels at 5'11
>>
>>35571190
I'm a complete social retard but you have no idea how bad is here in the Netherlands. The average guy is 6'.

I feel like a child sometimes. I probably should move to China. I'm blonde. I heard that Chinese girls dig blonde guys.
>>
>>35571241
Good luck
You're about to be disappointed
>>
>>35571241
>Chinese girls dig blonde guys.
they do, but they are also ugly
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.