[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can I gain muscle if I workout until I feel tired and a lil more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

File: 98YfDoz.jpg (71KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
98YfDoz.jpg
71KB, 640x640px
can I gain muscle if I workout until I feel tired and a lil more and increase reps and stuff based on that or no

bare in mind good diet
>>
read the fucking sticky
>>
Jesus fucking christ how incompitent can you be read the sticky you stupid nigger or don't try lifting at all.
>>
>>35555588
>>35555755
couldnt find anything on the sticky, maybe if you read it you could recite it for me?
>>
File: 1393105912445.gif (2MB, 320x228px) Image search: [Google]
1393105912445.gif
2MB, 320x228px
>>35555820
>>
>>35555524
are you retarded?
>>
>>35555862
answer properly this board is shit
>>
>>35555885
Because people like you post shit like this on here
>>
>>35555922
this is my first time here, just answer properly it's a waste of both of our times
>>
>>35555949
No.
>>
>>35555949
Kill yourself
>>
>>35555820
Audacious.
>>
>>35555980
Would you please bless me with your esoteric knowledge found on a pedophilia weeb japanese image board, sir? Thank you
>>
>>35555524
Reed de sticku
>>
>>35556005
Kill yourself
>>
>>35556005
Your spelling, grammar and vocabulary have each increased exponentially since your OP.

Maybe now you can read the sticky.
>>
>as if any in this thread could give a better answer than this:
You can potentially feel how much excess protein you have through thermogenesis and other tells. The best option for optimal muscle gain is staying as nitrogen positive as possible, within safe protein limits.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/drobson75.htm
>>
>>35555555
>>
>>35556032
I'll waste 20 minutes of my time concentrating on finding a small portion of a large text which meaning could be conveyed in less than 20 seconds than someone who's already familiar with the knowledge presented. Thanks for your help
>>
>>35556078
I feel you. words can be really intimidating sometimes.
But really there is a lot of good info in the sticky that should be read and understood before you embark on this journey you seem to want to embark on.
A lot that you obviously don't know, since you don't even have a grasp on the very fundamental.
Go read the sticky, reading is good for you.
You obviously have the time, evident by the fact you are on a burmese tarantula trading market.
>>
>>35556078
>implying any of them realize enough to say
They probably don't even lift. If they did, they'd stop being such beta cunts.
>>
File: DATURA INOXIA.JPG.jpg (36KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
DATURA INOXIA.JPG.jpg
36KB, 500x500px
Yeah, I'll help op, working out is tricky when you start working out you'll get tired a lot more quickly, so you cab do what you said but to really get the most out of the first few weeks supplements are helpful. Most people get creatine but I use a natural substance which works just as well and is free as it can be found in the wild. Datura is the name, pic related. Just brew it into a tea (or eat it if you don't have time). It will help muscles store more water and relax them when not in use as well

God speed friend, lift hard
>>
>>35555524

idk
>>
>>35556228
http://sabotagetimes.com/life/datura-the-scariest-drug-ive-ever-taken

alright friend, thanks for the help
>>
>>35555524
you dont know what you dont know. read the fucking sticky. The answer to your question is "it depends"
>>
>>35556078
>someone who's already familiar with the knowledge
Joke's on you, I don't even lift.
>>
>>35556262
>falling for kike shilling

Notice how none of these accounts have any detailed account of the "super scary trip" and just speak in generalizations. With the burgeoning fitness market companies have taken steps to cast negative light on free, natural, herbal remedies

Think of it this way, if it really did make you trip why is it not regulated and why don't high school losers smoke it all the time
>>
>>35555949
lol
>>
Ok buddy, you obviously don'nt know what you're talking about and nobody else seems to want to help you, so here you go. Search sl 5x5 on google and read up. Make sure you understand each excersize and practice form without any weight(use youtube videos to help you), until you get it down so you don't end up looking like a retard in the gym. Keep in mind that "having a good diet doesnt mean shit unless you have a certain goal in mind. Calculate your tdee using the link in the sticky and depending on whether you want to lose or gain weight, +/- 300 calories a day from that number. Use the fitnesspal app to help keep track of your calories. At this point you should have an idea of what you're doing but keep researching. Good luck
>>
>>35556733
i don't see why i can't just use my body to tell me how many reps to do and adapt based on that?
>>
>>35556733
still sounds stupid, i don't see how i'm wrong at all
>>
>>35556800
You're coming here asking for advice and then telling me that im wrong? Ok, everyone else is right, you should definitely kill yourself.
>>
>>35556896
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Training_to_failure
there are other people that disagree with you who are bodybuilders so get off your high horse and explain your argument
>>
>>35556916
I can't believe im wasting my time on this but...
Overall, high rep/low weight is better for hypertrophy(muscle gain) while low rep/high weight is better for muscle strength. As a beginner, no matter what you do, you will gain size. If you do as I posted earlier, you will gain size and strength as opposed to mostly just size. When you have a strength base, it'll be easier later on to do more high rep stuff. All of which I just said is found in the sticky and from "Starting Strength" by maek rippetoe. Prove me wrong you absoulte faggot.
>>
>>35557066
i'm not a beginner i've been doing this for over a year now and its pretty much worked to an extent, reason i'm posting here is so i want to know if my philosophy is correct bc my gains arent that big. idk what you just said has to do with anything other than you telling me the absolute basics of bodybuilding which i never denied
>>
>>35557139
You must be a special kind of stupid.
>help me guys am i right?
No
>well yes i am check out this neato wiki article
Learn the basics and read some good information
>i know what im doing! But my gains arent good....
Jesus christ is this what /fit/ has come to? Go back to reddit so they can circlejerk on you and tell you that you're doing great
>>
>>35557169
lol wikipedia cant be trusted dont u no anyone can edit it =DDDDDDDDD

my gains aren't good due to lack of effort mostly, i don't browse that little alien site but i'm sure you do as you know how they speak and all that
>>
>>35555524
If you aren't even bothered to read the sticky you should probably start loving your body
>>
You can make gains sucking dick, that doesn't mean you will. Faggot!
>>
>>35556896
He's not telling you you're wrong you black and white fallacy-ing fuck.

Git gud.
>>
>>35556916
>>35557139
You should train for and getting beyond a set of weights.

/thread
>>
>>35556916
If you wanted to start a thread asking about training to failure, you should have done that. You can google training to failure and find the solutions to your question but I'll summarize here.

In general, training to failure hurts recovery times and doesn't produce any more muscle growth than not training to failure. Training to failure is a technique used by experienced lifters to push over a plateau, doing it regularly will hurt more than it helps.
>>
>>35557184
So if you are sure that your lack of gains are due to no effort, why bother making a thread and asking, you back pedalling autist? Mods please end this shitty thread. Quite literally laughing at your stupidity, but you get an A+ for making me respond
>>
>>35557255
Being at the bottom of the mastery slope is a great place to look for advice. Fuckoff.
>>
File: mastery curve.jpg (339KB, 2941x1495px) Image search: [Google]
mastery curve.jpg
339KB, 2941x1495px
>>35557259
>>
>>35555524
Did you just ask if you can gain muscle from working out and then working out a little harder?
>>
>>35557245
I was relating to the concept, what I meant in actuality is to do basically the training to failure thing but to do it a little less to help with recovery. I don't see why that's a bad thing as your body is telling you when to stop instead
>>
>>35557306
Yes, yes he did.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.