[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

His videos are a joke right? Like broscience? It's just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (7KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 276x183px
His videos are a joke right? Like broscience?

It's just him walking around trying to brag about his gucci shoes.
>>
File: 8_hour_arms.png (51KB, 135x189px) Image search: [Google]
8_hour_arms.png
51KB, 135x189px
>>
>>35553651
stfu
>>
>>35553651

6%'er detected
>>
Once scene is like 5 minutes at a drive through. He rolls up to a fast food place, then pulls out a stack of cash - "how much was that again?" Just trying to show off a stack of 20s to some dude working the night shift at a burger place.

And that made the final cut!
>>
>>35553685
Stay jealous you salty human
>>
>>35553651
he doesnt brag about shit
>>
>>35553673
what is the meaning of the 5%?
>>
So anyone else would like to see this Piano faggot get his life completely destroyed? I feel like nothing else would make me happy.
>>
>>35555195
In a way I want to see him die just to witness it, but I wish him no harm. He's not a terrible human he's just trying to shill his products.
>>
>>35555221
I meant destroyed figuratively. I'm talking shit like getting cucked by his wife in a public worldwide broadcast, and then get into a lifting accident which leaves him paralyzed from the waist down.
>>
>>35555356
That's a strange amount of resentment to feel against what is essentially a very silly man.
>>
Link to videos
>>
File: 1434321724180.jpg (3KB, 123x125px) Image search: [Google]
1434321724180.jpg
3KB, 123x125px
>>35555356
>>35555195
Careful about those edges, kiddo
>>
>>35555166
5% is the name of Rich's band
>>
>>35555809
I was impressed by the two reaction videos he did in response to online insults/someone trying to start a flame war. To rise above it as much as he did (despite being clearly affected by it) shows character. He didn't descend to their level, he spoke to them from the high ground and said come on up the view's great. He stayed balanced and dignified despite clearly wanting to react aggressively.
>self-control
>dignity
He held his own short-term emotions in check and looked for a win-win situation with people who didn't even deserve to be shown that level of respect.
>generosity of spirit

"A person who is generous of spirit is generally considered a magnanimous person; high-minded, fair, noble, big and worthy. That is where it begins. It’s more than the actions a person does. It is a state of being. People who are generous spirits tend to extend to others what they want for themselves. It is the golden rule personified."
>>
>>35556026
Yeah, he needs to fucking die.
>>
>>35556040
wont be long now, he's currently 44. doubt he'll reach 50.
>>
>>35555195
Grow up
>>
>>35555221
This. He doesn't really come off as a bad guy.
>>
>>35555166
They are the top 5% of humanity or some shit. Probably says it on his website or something

>fyi being in the top 5% of humanity in terms of lifting is not hard at all
>>
>>35556040
one day he may.

I like to think if aliens come to Earth a hundred thousand years after the extinction of human life and use their technology to go back through the history of the planet and resurrect all humans to sort through them in a real-life Day of Judgement to see which ones they're able to integrate into their society and they find Rich they'll take him with them and give him the body he always wanted and a planet to rule over like in that greentext story.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.