[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>All i do is work 5 days a week >GF of 4 years ran off

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5

File: 1449926600681.jpg (142KB, 796x606px) Image search: [Google]
1449926600681.jpg
142KB, 796x606px
>All i do is work 5 days a week
>GF of 4 years ran off to some dude 'cause who knows why
>Lurking 24/7
>No motivation at all to go to the gym
How do you guys stay motivated in this world?
How can i make it, if i feel like there's nothing worth making it for?
>Mid 20s here
>>
I feel you, lifting is the only reason I don't kill myself.
Start making yourself go
>It takes repetition
>Lifting will become a drug
>It will get better
"I fear not the man that practices 1000 kicks 1 time, but the man that practices 1 kick 1000 times."
-Bruce Lee
>>
>>35487059
I've been lifting now for merely 3 months, but man, this boring work day plus the fact that the girl i thought i loved is being fucked by some other guy right now isn't giving me the "fuck it" attitude i'd love to have and continue working out.
>>
>>35487085
I know it seems bleak. The girl I thought I'd spend the rest of my life with left me. Said she didn't love me and wasn't attracted to me anymore. Almost killed myself a few times. Decided if I was going to change I had to make it happen. Started with body weight moved to lifting. I'm bulked with a big beard now. I still feel suicidal but when I lift it all goes away. You're only 3 months in. Stick with it, it will get better as you get better
>>
>mid 20's
>main problems are female and gym
>not focusing on your career
>not striving to accomplish something
>not building yourself the ability to prosper in your 30's and later in life
>not realizing females will get easier
>not realizing the main path to accomplishing a great body is just being consistent for years.
>>
>>35487142
I guess i'm complaining on a high level yeah...
>>35487173
I'm not that type of guy who needs 10 mil in his bank account, a fast car and a huge house.
I'd rather have enough money to not care about it, but have someone at my side i can make happy. While it not may sound like it, i'm happy with myself, but it makes me even happier if i can share that with someone, dunno, probably don't want to end up lonely like everybody else.
>not realizing females will get easier
Friends of mine telling me women in their 30s still play those bullshit mindgames and whatnot.
>>
>>35486998
Is scooby gay?
>>
>>35486998
Meh I'm just motivated to do what I find fun. Which for me is lifting weights. Sure I work too but that's because I have to.
>>
Just work on becoming a better person. My wife of 6 years fucked my friend, then dipped. I went ape shit for a couple months then realized it wasn't worth it. Another, better girl will come along. But only if your happy and striving to be better.
>>
>>35487303
Sounds fair enough, maybe i'm just too scared to be on my own? Who knows, either way, i've got to go through this time now on my own again.
Funny how empty you feel, when the person who challenged you to become better day by day is suddenly gone.
>>
>>35486998
Ultimately you don't need motivation. You need disciple and that takes time to practice
>>
Something to the lines of if you can't bear to give up something you have, you never owned it, it owned you.
Best of luck to all of you, I might get to see my three-year old daughter late January.
>>
I was in the same situation so I rode a motorbike from London to Australia, took part in an offensive at Donetsk airport, talked to some monks in Tibet and had a jolly good year.

I would tell anyone to once in there life get on a motorbike and ride around for a long period of time, a year of your life is not much.
>>
>>35487370
Good for you anon.
>>35487364
That discipline somehow disapperead with that girl and that shouldn't be.

>>35487382
While that sounds great, i'd lose my job if i did that.
>>
>>35487392
What is your job? are you military?
>>
>>35487382
I will do this as soon as I save enough money for a motorbike.

>>35487329
Being alone can be hard, but it can also be very rewarding. If you can't spend time with yourself how can you expect someone else to? Know thyself. Understand that emotions aren't permanent they come and go.
>>
>>35487435
Nah working as a Sys Admin.
>>
>>35487364
that's fucking bullshit. you workout like everyone else here because in one way or another, you enjoy it. For people like OP, loss of motivation is crippling.
>>
>>35487457
I just don't like being alone, i need some form of exchanging emotions and words with another person, but friends and family are not whom i open up to as much as to someone who's close to me, i.e. a girl.
>>
>>35487085
you need redpill
>>
>>35487550
And that is...?
>>
>>35487219
Yup dude loves the cock.
>>
>>35486998
You whining faggots need a dose of MAN THE FUCK UP
>>
File: autism.jpg (27KB, 362x644px) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
27KB, 362x644px
When my qt friend at uni rests on my shoulder while we're seated, I'm uncomfortable because I'm aware I have this boney spot (pic related) which I can't manage to cover in muscles and I want her to stay comfy on my muscle filled shoulder. Plus I'm super self conscious because former auschwitz

Pls suggest me some exercises, apparently it's not about traps or delts
>>
>>35487556
subreddit called theredpill, look it up, move on.
>>
>>35487645
Had a look, can't really tell how that should help me anon.
>>
>go visit friends in northern california
>visit girl i used to talk to
>explore book stores, rooftop drinks, jazz bar, perfect night
>all up on me swolesting me taking selfies with me
>about to go in for a kiss
>shows me her phone
>its a pic she uploaded
>tehee anon my friends think were dating!
>read the tag #greatfriendsneverend

I thought once i hit 4/3/2/1 i wouldnt be such a betafaggot
>>
>>35487597
3x10 man-ups
and cut the give-a-fucks from your diet.
>>
>>35487826
>friend zoned
ouch
>>
>>35487826
Beta male
>>
>>35487085
Get more out of your work then?
>>
>>35487945
It's dull enough as it is.
>>
>>35486998
>injured
>havent worked out in weeks and when i do ill go for 3 days max
>still go to wrestling practices and meets just to not get behind
Please kill me. Id do anything to be able to bench again.
>>
>>35487849
wat
>>
>>35487173
good goy keep working maybe you will get to relax when you are 40 years old
>>
>>35487975
You have to look for a job you enjoy.
>>
>>35488221
Nice boomer meme
>>
File: image.jpg (150KB, 750x1072px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150KB, 750x1072px
I've been on a six month dry streak. I have the chance to fuck a 5/10 Arab girl from tinder. Should I do it? I want to fuck but I'm afraid she'll be gross
>>
Of course there's a benefit to making it anon, and you don't need girls to be happy. The only real happiness in life comes from being satisfied with yourself. Once you achieve that, no one can take it away from you. The feeling of setting new records and improving yourself day after day is all you really need in life. Do that, and girls as well as guys, will be coming to you, everyone likes a person that loves himself.

Of course you're going to make it anon, we're all going to make it.
>>
>>35486998
Let's cuddle anon. Maybe that'll make you feel better. Or at least less lonely.
>>
>>35488232
You're an idiot if you don't.
>>
>>35488257
Thanks anon, really needed that.
>>
>>35488257
>scooby1961

Am I seeing things ?
>>
>>35488257
are-are you the REAL scooby?
>>
>>35488298
>>35488315
I think that's the same trip scoobs had back in the day.

>>35488257
You're really back?
>>
21. 0 college credit flunked out 3 times.
Going back. Dunno what im con a do differently
Parents dont respect me or friends
Live at home. Fired from 4 straight jobs
Just kill me already
>>
>>35487526
you could be my bro man.
I feel exactly like you.
>>
I'm extremely unmotivated, but going to the gym and working out is just fun. And when you're sad you just devote yourself to your hobbies.
>>
>>35488354
Thanks man
>>35488257
And, if that really is the real scooby, i feel honored and will heed your words.
>>
>>35486998
Did she leave you for a 35 year old man?
>>
>>35488373
>>35488257

desu, that's exactly the kind of thing Scooby would say
>>
>>35488257
I'm not gay but I'd suck scooby's cock.
>>
>>35488391
Then i really do feel honored. Got to get off my sorry ass and stark working on myself, improve myself just for me and not for others.
>>
>>35488419
me too man.
me too.
>>
>>35488486
Best of luck for us both then, and thanks Scooby!
>>
>>35488257
>tfw scooby posts in your thread
i envy you OP
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-27-00-45-58.png (783KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-27-00-45-58.png
783KB, 800x1280px
Not the real scooby shit faggots
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.