[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've got acne all over my shoulders, back and ass. How do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5761.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5761.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I've got acne all over my shoulders, back and ass. How do I get rid of this shit?
>>
Look for the root cause of it. It could be your diet or a hormonal imbalance or maybe your immune system is occupied dealing with something else.

To deal with the symptoms while working that out, you'll want to shower every day (making sure to exfoliate it well). You want to reduce the inflammation as well as disinfect the skin to prevent it from spreading. The content of those advil liquid gel caps works well for that. Otherwise you could use an aloe vera hand sanitizer on the affected area now and again (Be careful not to dry out the skin).
>>
>acne
>cane
>canCeR

It's cancer dude
>>
you need to lower your steroid dose.
>>
>>35486648
Cut out dairy and high glycemic stuff and see if that helps. If not try putting benzoyl peroxide cream on it once a day. If that still does nothing see a doctor or dermatologist.
>>
Go to a dermatologist and ask him to prescribe isotretinoïne. You have to suffer through that shit for 9 months then you're clear for life. Succes rates are >50%. He'll know best.
>>
>>35486719
Stridex pads just apply on your shoulders and make sure to moisturize afterwards (it dries your skin) + drink more water should help prevent breakouts in the future
>>
>>35486648
you gotta scrub your dirty-ass back
>>
>>35486648
You should try taking a shower every now and then
>>
>>35487652
The dairy cut does work fairly well. This along with good hydration staying away from caffiene qs well did wonders for me
>>
Change your bed sheets on a more regular basis. Don't wear the same pajamas for 6 months at a time. Don't sleep in the same shirt you wore all day. You can spot treat anything with benzyl peroxide, but be weary that it can bleach clothes. Consider saving it when you sleep
>>
>>35486648
Change your sheets and pillowcase, and wash your damn hands.
>>
>>35486648
Don't listen to these faggots saying you need a bath.

Go see a doctor, get prescribed something good before you end up with scar tissue everywhere and can never take your shirt off in public
>>
File: 1433383719863.jpg (87KB, 466x398px) Image search: [Google]
1433383719863.jpg
87KB, 466x398px
>>35491262
>before you end up with scar tissue everywhere and can never take your shirt off in public
>tfw already there
>>
>>35486648
Real answer that will probably fix this right here.

Change your sheets at least once a week if you don't already. Sleep in a clean shirt if you sleep in one at all.

Cut out sodium where you can. I got a bunch of red "acne" looking shit when I was poor as fuck eating nothing but ramen every other meal. I swear that the amount of salt that we eat is fucking staggering if you think about it. This includes anything preserved. Packaged lunch meats, canned goods, ramen, pretty much all of that shit. Not saying that you can't eat salt, just limit it to healthier amounts if you eat a lot.
Your diet has a HUGE effect on your skin quality.

Get a loofa on a stick and clean your back as well as you do the front. When you get out of the shower and are dried off, get some tea tree oil (found in the nigger section of hair care products at most stores) or some natural coconut oil and rub a very thin layer over your arms, back, and neck. (tea tree oil after a shave stops almost all razor burn/razor zits too).

Looks like you're pretty active, so no worries on that part unless you're using some variant of gear/roids. If you are, then stop.

Do that for like 2 weeks and you should see a MAJOR difference. Now all you have to do is add these steps to your lifestyle (which most only take like 5 min a day) and you'll have healthier, prettier skin without buying those sumb as fuck creams and shit.
>>
File: $_35.jpg (21KB, 257x300px) Image search: [Google]
$_35.jpg
21KB, 257x300px
I have had bacne for years
Started using this a few weeks ago and already see a huge difference
>>
>>35493640
How can I look this up? I dunno how to type in Korean.
>>
>>35493613
Niguh please, fuckimg coconut oil causes acne. I'm a grill who researches skin care ingredients. Op shower more and stop using shower gels with sodium laurel sulphate or soaps with tallow. Sorry if there's typos I'm on bfs iPad and it keeps correcting shit.
>>
>>35493651
Just search korean bath towel on amazon
Dont use it on your face though it will over exfoliate
>>
>>35493684
What about tea tree oil? I said coconut oil because so many people use it for their skin problems and they never had any negative results.

I've only done the tea tree oil personally and I swear by the stuff. It's great for almost anything. I use it on my skin, after a shave, on my straight razor and knives to keep them from rusting, practically everything that I can use it for.
>>
>>35493684
How is you being a whore relevant again? Fuck off slut
>>
>>35493719
He's got a good point desu
>>
Some of this shit http://www.amazon.com/Neutrogena-Body-Clear-Grapefruit-Ounce/dp/B001EUS62Y

or any other salycitic acid soap.

Get rid of any oil added "moisturizing" soaps and ones with scents. Wash after sweating.
>>
>>35493706
>tfw korean
>use this shit daily
>never drink dairy
>etc etc
>still have bacne
I think a dermatologist may be my only option.
>>
>>35493711
https://www.beneficialbotanicals.com/facts-figures/comedogenic-rating.html
Afaik tea tree oil is non comedogenic and antiseptic/ anti fungal , it's used as a spot treatment on its own
>>
>>35493719
It was relevant because a girls opinion on skincare is worth more than advice from ugly web dudes in cum stained underwear.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.