[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is cardio always looked down upon in gyms? Every time I go

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (64KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 720x480px
Why is cardio always looked down upon in gyms? Every time I go to the gym I'm the only person on the treadmill, and people on forums ridicule dudes who do cardio. What gives?
>>
Nothing wrong with cardio.
Real men run outside, though.
>>
>>35484149
It's easier for me to run outside

The treadmill gives me shin splints but I never get those on pavement
>>
>>35484160
this. there's something a little potato about burning fossil fuels to provide electricity to rotate a belt under your feet so you can run without the inconvenience of actually going somewhere
>>
>>35484149
Cardio steals your gains, newfriend.
>>
>>35484149
Because with the exception of the very few people who look good rarely do cardio i.e roidfags and people who lift big (in my PL gym) don't do cardio either. Meanwhile the people that use the treadmill are either the fatties, cardio bunnies or the NYR.
>>
>>35484170

The treamill is probably on an incline.
>>
>>35484160
But with a treadmill you can go uphill the whole time
>>
>>35484216
This desu senpai
>>
>>35484216
>the NYR
i like this. like the Flood
>>
>>35484276
Back in my time we had to run to school 8 days a week uphill both ways through 12 feet of snow all year long.
>>
>>35484149
I do cardio, but I'm in the army so there's that.
>>
I do 5 min of treadmill as a warmup. Get my blood flowing to my penis and all that.
>>
i don't really get that sense of achievement doing cardio that i do lifting heavy things, and that's the only thing that makes lifting bearable.
>>
I do HIIT cardio on a bike. Fuck y'all niggas.
>>
>>35484160
You have a point but inner city running isn't fun
>>
>>35485394
You've never run up a mountain before sunrise.
>>
>>35485413
That depends on whether your city has niggers.
>>
File: 1433662292627.png (262KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1433662292627.png
262KB, 512x384px
>>35484160
I would do this but Im a fuccboi in the bad part of town who was raised in a subburb
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.