[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw sticky makes no mention of sugar >mfw always see

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 14

File: 811838911_129969.jpg (86KB, 899x1277px) Image search: [Google]
811838911_129969.jpg
86KB, 899x1277px
>mfw sticky makes no mention of sugar
>mfw always see "I'm eating correct calories but still gain weight"
>mfw /fit/ calorie in<calorie out meme
>mfw "just eat under TDEE bro!"

No wonder nobody is making it.
>>
You literally can't gain weight if you eat less than you burn. What probably is happening the calculations you came up with are too high. Start eating even less.
>>
>>35481620

this

you're probably just a retard and can't add if you think sugar by itself makes you gain weight
>>
>>35481620
It doesn't depend so much on how much you eat, but *what* you're eating, fag got.
>>
Yeah if you're new here /fit/ is really obnoxious about what food is actually composed of

They don't care about sugar, or carbs versus fat, or even vegetables for that matter. It is literally just calories.

These are the kind of people that lose weight while eat mcdoubles and diet soda and claim that they're now healthy because at least they're less fat
>>
>>35481646
are you a fucking retard?
>>
Sugar only makes a difference for health, not weight loss.

Like another anon said, people who can't lose weight are either doing a shitty job of tracking their calories or simply miscalculated their caloric needs.
>>
>>35481654
It's about losing weight, not being healthy. And yes, you can lose weight eating only chocolate and BigMacs.
People who think calories in/calories out is a meme are the same retards who don't believe in evolution I guess
>>
>>35481654
>eating macdonals
>lose weight

I'd like for you to post references for this "just eat under calories requirements, any food counts" >>35481666
>>
>>35481675

It's stupid and unnecessary to lose weight while eating like shit, though. Why not do what's good for your body by eating a proper diet
>>
File: 814422104_68363.jpg (165KB, 1188x1188px) Image search: [Google]
814422104_68363.jpg
165KB, 1188x1188px
>>35481675
>made me kek
>>
>>35481688
Okay, still not the point of this discussion.
>>
>>35481666
Nigga cutting sugar will lead to beta oxidation for energy and gluconeogenesis for low blood sugar. U retarded m8?
>>
>>35481688
Exactly my point, but recently I see all these threads where people fall this retard bait shit.
Quite sad.
>>
>>35481715
Where the fuck did I say no sugar?
Please go eat your Macdonalds
>>
>>35481717
gtfo with your vegan paleo bullshit, eating McDonald's once in a while won't make you sick.
>>
>>35481610
provide some sources faggot

oh wait, you can't, because no respected study has ever come to that conclusion

burden of proof etc
>>
>>35481724
>point of thread
Why proper diet and nutrition is not taken into account when trying to lose weight/gain weight?

It's all calorie in/calories out.
Many of you don't know what damage you're doing to your body. Well I suppose you're trying to end it sooner anyway.
>>
>>35481610
>2015+4d
>posting in troll threads
shiggy
>>
>>35481734
I can see right through that bait you fucked.
>http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3210834/
Here's one on sugar, which was in the OP.
I'm sure if you used your brain you'll find studies on the other nutrients.
>>
>>35481744
>2015+3d+10h+40m
>baiting
>>
>>35481748
literally all that says is that people who consume more sugar have a high BF %

there is nothing about controlling calorie intake

try again
>>
>>35481636
This guy knows it
>>
>>35481646

Thats true in the sense of how much you percieve to eat. As in, one carton of cherry tomatoes seems like a lot more than one chocolate bar despite the fact that the tomatoes are 50 calories and the chocolate bar is probably over 100.

But in the proper calorie sense, if you eat less calories than you burn then you will lose weight. You could eat an 1500 calorie cake but as long as you eat only that then you would still lose weight for that day, despite it being packed with shit that is unhealthy.
>>
>>35481620
>>35481636
>>35481666
>>35481675
>>35481734
>>35481878

I like it how you guys all talk about things you obviously don't know about then call people retarded..

Calories ARE different. Glucose calories over fructose calories are digested in much different ways with different biochemical factors.

Sugar with high fructose is a different kind if calorie than high sucrose sugar. If you were eating your daily intake mainly from sugary foods or drinks you may lose weight overall but never lose that belly fat and be dangerously unhealthy.
Refined sugar is digested much differently than ordinary calories as it requires insulin to do so and it can put a lot of pressure on your digestive organs. If you're having more sugar than you need you will develop insulin resistance and the sugar gets diverted straight to fat. This is also immediately stored for later use, around the belly and back. This excess fat your liver is dealing with also clogs it leading to a fatty liver and later leading to heart problems and diabetes.

We as humans do not need much sugar in our diets and it can be entirely attained from fruits and such.

Don't give shitty advice, bros; we're better than that here, aren't we?
We all wanna make it so just speak on what you know.

http://authoritynutrition.com/6-reasons-why-a-calorie-is-not-a-calorie/
>>
>>35482024
So really, it's not the either/or that shit posters keep representing, but a both?

Something like?
>Eating less than TDE will make you lose fat.
>Not eating processed sugar will assist, and would be especially useful if one does not have much to lose, or where someone is eating a solid and true TDE deficit but is still not losing.
>Doing both will provide the best progress.

Is anyone arguing that ignoring TED and just cutting processed sugar is superior?
>>
>>35482024
>>35481878
I never said it was healthy faggot, I said you could eat a 1500 calorie cake and as long as that was under your daily maintenance then you will lose weight.

>despite it being packed with shit that is unhealthy

I know its not healthy and I would never reccomend anyone to eat crap for calories every day but the point was that as long as you eat less calories than you burn you will lose weight.
>>
>>35482024
No-one is claiming skinny = healthy
>>
File: post.jpg (50KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
post.jpg
50KB, 600x450px
Bunch of dumbasses, if you have to count calories to lose weight you're not gonna make it. It's like somebody with a gambling addiction budgeting themselves, they see that they have some money leftover at the end of the week and decide to blow it all and then it's right back to square one. You will see you have a few hundred calories left at the end of the day, and chow down on a whole meal and just blow away any progress you made. Fucking fatties.
>>
>>35481646
When the retard guy throws in a lil extra
>>
>>35482114

Lol no.

If I have a few hundred calories left I'll have x grams of nuts or something else that will get me to my calorie goal. You don't need to have a full meal every time you eat something..
>>
>>35481688
That doesn't change the fact that less calories equals less weight. Goalpost moving autist.
>>
>>35482114
What you have said is that you aren't going to make it if you don't stick to your calories. I counted my calories and have remained lean for 5 years.
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 1280x720px
>290 lbs 6' late last year
>go to /fit/ for the first time after thanksgiving
>read sticky
>"BUY THIS BOOK"
>no thanks
>lurk a few days later
>see some faggot begging for weight loss tips
>"PUT DOWN THE FUCKING FORK FOR ONCE YOU FAT SHIT"
>become self aware that i was literally eating four Taco Bell smothered burritos when reading that reply
>what the fuck have i done
>start 1200-1500 calorie diet + ordinary routine walking to and from university Dec 10
>already lost 20 pounds

i also got some dinero this christmas which i plan to use on a gym membership, i know loose skin is a bitch for fast weight loss but at least it will be a bit tighter with muscle
>>
>>35482055
Yes, just cutting processed sugar is superior in my opinion. TDE doesn't matter much if you're eating the right foods.

>>35482058
You will lose weight but you will still be fat in certain areas. Most people that are counting calories aren't obese, they just want to lose that excess weight and look more aesthetic. It's hard to do but cutting out sugar is really the only way. And if you wouldn't recommend it what's the point of even saying anything. Just a shitpost effectively?
>>
File: 1451713321464.jpg (80KB, 575x554px) Image search: [Google]
1451713321464.jpg
80KB, 575x554px
>>35482262

>20 pounds in a year

slow down fatty .. dont get ahead of your self : ^)
>>
File: mexican american dream.jpg (218KB, 720x725px) Image search: [Google]
mexican american dream.jpg
218KB, 720x725px
>>35482262
>>"PUT DOWN THE FUCKING FORK FOR ONCE YOU FAT SHIT"
>>become self aware that i was literally eating four Taco Bell smothered burritos

>eating your burritos
>with a fork

let me guess, your white
>>
>>35482024
You do know the brain needs glucose to function, do you?
>>
>>35482302
I've tried one of those before, you actually have to. They put so much of that damn puke sauce on there that the only option is to drink it through a straw.
>>
>>35482309
You do know you get glucose from fruits and other foods, do you?
>>
>>35482291
>start 1200-1500 calorie diet + ordinary routine walking to and from university Dec 10
>already lost 20 pounds

>dec 10

Lrn2reedfgt
>>
>>35482320
>. They put so much of that damn puke sauce on there that the only option is to drink it through a straw.

only in america...
>>
>>35482309
No Bro! The brain just needs calories bro!
>>
>>35481610
If you are following the stick in terms of nutrition you should be avoiding refined sugars anyway
>>
A calorie is NOT a calorie. The types of calories you eat have much different effects on your body and while CICO might be technically true, it's probably not something you can count on a nutrition label and an online TDEE calculator as the human body is complex machine and things like hormones and other factors alter the equation. If you consume 1500 calories of sugary cereal a day, you will probably lose weight for a while. But you will lose a ton of muscle which is NOT desirable if you want a good looking physique, your metabolism will crash making you weak and tired all of the time, and one day you will crack from the hunger (pro tip, your hunger always wins eventually) and gain that weight back and more which is why calorie restricted diets do not produce long term results. If that same person were to gorge themselves on fatty meats and limit their sugar/carb intake they would probably have a much better body composition in the end of it all and will look healthy and lean even if they ended up consuming a significant amount of calories.

TL;DR Ignoring the effects different calories have on your body is naive and such dangerous misinformation is what big food companies want you to believe so that they can argue it's not their sugary products that make you fat, but your lack of exercise
>>
EATING LESS MAKES YOUR LESS FAT

F A C T

Nutrition is important, but it does not change the fact above.
>>
>>35482410
>a unit of energy isn't a unit of energy!
>>
>>35482410
>posting no scientific research and proof
>sucking this bait our of your ass
>2015+22d
>>
>>35482333
Yes i do but it sounds like you're praising a keto diet.
>>
>>35482440
That's not what he is saying. Obviously the term for calorie will always represent a unit of energy. What he is trying to say is that calorie counting is irrelevant to true healthy eating and fat fucks who don't know how to omit sugar from their diets while also counting calories won't make it as well as someone who isn't counting their calories but is paying attention to the quality of their food.

I eat grass fed beef, whole cow ordered to my home, chicken, same deal, heavy cream, butter, home grown veggies ect, healthier in physique and mind than anyone I know
>>
>>35482440
>>35482444
trenbolone is zero calories.
how does using trenbolone allow cattle to maintain their weight on long ocean voyages with limited/no food.
Hormonal/dna is a factor.
>>
>Science is wrong
>>
>>35482024
Didn't even read to the end because it's still true that you LOSE WEIGHT IF YOU BURN MORE CALORIES THAN YOU CONSUME.
It doesn't matter that most of your calories are coming from horse semen
>>
>>35481654
That's why it's not /fit/ - Health & Fitness anymore.

Nobody on here gives a fuck about health
>>
>>35482024
And?

This is about weight loss not body composition you fuck nut
>>
Jesus Christ /fit/

How stupid are some people.

Biochem Ph.D. Fag here, let me explain why people in this thread are retarded.

>herp derp calories are different so I can't lose weight
No you idiot a calorie is a calorie. A calorie isn't some abstract term you use to mean food, it's a measurement of energy.

A thousand calories of dogshit has the same amount of that energy as a thousand calories of angel brains.

The problem is you guys lump the rest of nutrition in with calories.
Your macros, micros and everything else are seperate and you need to consider all of them for a balanced life.

>herp derp glucose and fructose are digested differently, herp derp my sugars
Listen faggot the main different is listed as how much they deal with your hunger. That's all food. Some foods fill you up more than overs, that's life. That doesn't discount tdee or calories. If you had self control and ate just 1k cal of one, and 1k cal of the other, you would be nearly the same person from a body weight perspective.

It's no different than cutting using foods light on cals, you eat broccoli because it's low in cals for the amount you eat. Bulking you eat peanut butter for the opposite reason.

Guess what, 1k cal of peanut butter is a lot less total food than 1k cal of broccoli, if you wanted to lose weight and be full, which should you pick.

>herp derp different biochemical pathways
Thermic differences exist for sure, but they're so fucking slight they don't even matter. High protein diets only end up being 100cals, not kcals, advantage. It's so insignificant that you'll never notice..

>mah disease
Hyperthyroidism medically can account for weight gain... In the amount of five to ten pounds. Anything more is an excuse, 100% and you can lose those 5-10 lbs.

>my genetics
Your environment, lack of knowledge, willpower, or discipline.
You might have food cravings other people don't as much but your body will adapt. Eat 1500kals a day and you'll get used to that over time.
>>
>>35482767
Hue buddy. Trenbolone is great at cutting fat and nutrient partitioning. It makes your body hyper efficient I'm using the calories its supplied. So, cows having fat, that fat is used very efficiently to supply the muscle.

Also
>Tren
>A NATURAL FUCKING HUMAN HORMONE
Pick one.
>>
>>35482787
Well you're wrong. I dare you to go on an all sugar based food diet, bro, I gurrantee you put on weight even if you went under the daily
>>
>>35482410
Ignoring your pseudo science

If someone uses 2 calories of energy per day. But only eats 1 calorie of energy. The body will find that extra 1 calorie out of fat stores.

That is how weight is lost. Now shut the fuck. That is the only way weight is lost.
>>
>>35482834
You do understand what you're saying is complete horeshit, you're saying that his body can somehow produce energy from nothing?

>Disobeys the Law of Conservation of Mass and Energy
>>
>>35482834
Carbohydrates are sugars (as well as starch and fiber). Food with refined sugar is just higher in calories yet provides less satiety. 100 calories of pure, refined cane sugar and 100 calories of lean beef are both 100 calories, they have different nutritional value and different mass and offer different satiety, but they are both the same amount of calories. It's the ton of feathers and ton of bricks joke but you actually believe it.
>>
>foods with high amounts of processed sugars are by definition, nutritionally sparse
>so you shouldn't be fucking eating them
>using this logic to try and deny CI<CO for fat loss

what the fuck
>>
File: t.jpg (12KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
t.jpg
12KB, 229x220px
>>35481654
>mfw read this while eating pizza for lunch
>>
>>35482834
Well sorry but you should get proper education my friend.
>>
>>35482844
Wait what? How'd you get that?

>>35482857
No, that's the whole point. High fructose sugar breaks down differently and is stored as fat therefore you put on fat much easier than another calorie would. You guys are fucken idiotic.

>>35482862
Well sorry, you're a faggot, friend.

I think you guys are all fat fucks trying to convince yourself eating this shit is not so bad. Good luck with the health problems later in life
>>
>>35482913
You're the one saying it's about muh special calories, post cbt if you aren't a tumblr fatty here to fabricate shit.
>>
>>35482913
>High fructose sugar breaks down differently and is stored as fat therefore you put on fat much easier than another calorie would.
?????

Eating refined sugar magical calories below your TDEE would not somehow turn into fat via the force.
>>
>>35482913
>No, that's the whole point. High fructose sugar breaks down differently and is stored as fat therefore you put on fat much easier than another calorie would.

Yes you will put on fat. BUT YOU WILL FUCKING LOSE WEIGHT BECAUSE PHYSICS IS A THING THAT EXISTS YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

You've been trying to tell us that "Hurr sugar calories will make you put on weight no matter what"
Which is fucking wrong. You will put on FAT. But you will lose WEIGHT.
TWO DIFFERENT THINGS

>inb4 "yeah but why would you want to put on fat"
That has nothing to do with the argument of EAT LESS CALORIES THAM YOU USE AND YOU WILL LOSE !!WEIGHT!!
>>
>>35482935
How can people say you can somehow gain fat for calories if you don't eat them? Your energy needs to come from somewhere, humans aren't perpetual motion machines.
>>
>>35482913
>Wait what? how'd you get that?

By you saying that if someone used more calories than they consumed, they would still put on weight somehow?
>>
>>35482950
>>35482938
>>35482935
>>35482929
BTFO
>>
>>35482929
You first.

>>35482950
>>35482935
Haha wow, you need to learn how the body works. We're talking about someone overweight trying to lose fat, not just burn their daily intake of calories. Just because you have food coming in doesn't necessarily mean your body will convert it straight to energy. It seems like it should but it doesn't work that way just cos you think it should. Sure it'll take the energy from it but it stores the rest. You can only produce a certain amount of insulin to break down the sugars. So if you haven't got enough insulin it's stored as fat. Plus insulin resistance will develop so basically all sugars will turn to fat.
That's how fattys get fatter eating low fat everything. It's low fat high sugar.

>>35482938
>being this butthurt..
I never said sugar makes you put on weight no matter what.
I merely said high fructose sugar calories are different than other calories and will indeed make you put on weight faster than another calorie food form. And that's not to say it will for every single person. Skinny dudes can gorge on a high fructose diet, stay mostly skinny but still get fatty livers and diabetes n shit. It's just if you're counting calories then you're overweight in some form and that's the way you're metabolism is so fructose calories are always going to be shit for these kinds of people. That's all.

>>35482991
.. Do you guys work for the sugar companies by any chance?
>>
>>35482334
Well, that was 2015, this is 2016. There's a years difference bro
>>
File: 1435852738264.jpg (59KB, 453x439px) Image search: [Google]
1435852738264.jpg
59KB, 453x439px
>>35483176
This

Sugar is literal poison and a gains goblin. Your body will not process it the same as other food stuffs and it will be converted to fat.

Anyone trying to lose belly fat, bitch tits, want a six pack, trying to lose any type of weight needs to stay the fuck away from sugar.

Sugar should be sold with a public fucking health warning.
>>
>>35483377
This. Not to mention the addictive qualities. You literally withdraw from sugar if your body is used to a daily intake of like 50g.
>>
>>35483176
>put on weight faster

Are you fucking stupid or something?
WEIGHT IS DETERMINED BY CALORIES. Not macronutrients. I could eat 1,000,000 calories of lard and my identical twin 1,000,000 calories of sugar. We will both put on the exact same amount of weight. Because macros do not matter when it comes to weight.

>I never said sugar makes you put on weight no matter what.
Except >>35482834
Where you said
>Go on all sugar diet...guaranteed to put on weight.
>>
>>35483502
You're fucken retarded.
I stand by my statement.

>go on that high fructose diet for a month
>post results

Otherwise you're just another faggot not worthy of my time.
>>
>>35483176
>do you need to know how the body works
I think you need to understand how physics which govern every single thing he body does works.

>>we're talking about someone overweight trying to lose fat
No we aren't. We are talking about the fact that you believe someone can exert a greater amount of energy than they consume without losing weight.
That is a violation of the Law of Conservation of Mass and cannot happen ever.
What you're saying is, people who eat sugar can defy the laws of the universe.

The whole argument has been if calories in is less than calories out, you will lose weight. But you've come along saying that it doesn't work like that because sugar is this compound that doesn't obey the laws of universe and if someone consumes sugar they can exert more energy than they consumed without losing mass.
>>
>>35483523
>>35483523
What statement?
That eating below your TDEE won't cause you lose weight?

Do you genuinely believe this?
>>
>>35483377
you should still eat your fruits for vitamins and simple glucose because your brain need glucose to work properly
>>
>>35483530
Why are the laws of the universe relative, you moron? It's the laws of the body that apply and that's how fructose works. Fucken do some research, bro, you need to check yourself

>>35483536
I do, now prove me wrong or stop talking shit, bitch.
>>
>>35483377
>>35483575
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK22436/

Here you have one of the many studies on this that your brain needs glucose
>>
>>35483592
Okay. I know you're an idiot now.

You believe that energy can be created out of nothing. Please go find your nearest university and inform them of the single greatest discovery of all time so we will no longer have an energy or global warming crisis, we can solve the rich and poor disparity with this free energy. And all we have to do is eat sugar.
>>
File: tyrone.png (122KB, 323x353px) Image search: [Google]
tyrone.png
122KB, 323x353px
>>35483603
lel, dem miracle sugar powers
>>
>>35482654
more delusional than anyone you know
>>
>>35482654
Do you also eat home grown coconuts, activated almonds and emu meatballs?
>>
>>35481675
>okay so you know cal in < cal out isn't a meme right? Good. So since that's true EVOLUTION, MUH ATHEISM, UR RETARDED!! *FEDORA TIP*
>>
File: 1329778184484.jpg (379KB, 1900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1329778184484.jpg
379KB, 1900x1200px
>>35483575
indeed.

>>35483530
Ok, Mr Data, calm down a bit, the world isnt as black and white as 'muh physics'. Leptin, ghrelin, insulin and all the other chems involved in biochemical synthesis is an extremely complicated machine, throwing the human brain with all its needs, urges, reactions and regulatory systems makes it an extremely diverse and complicated system.

Humans arent computers, youre right, ye canny change the laws of physics (until someone actually does come along and changes them) but lets not derail probably one of the most important topics on /fit/ and in world health at the moment.

Sugar is bad, m'kay and it should have its own section in the sticky because the mass general population simply do not know the facts about it. I'm including /fit/ in that.
>>
>mfw my thread is getting the attention it deserves

Blessings to you anons trying to help out the misguided /fit/ bros
>>
>>35482309
>>35483575
>>35483596

what is ketosis
>>
>>35483844
Ketosis is not healthy
http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/13590840310001619405
>>
>>35482834
http://www.cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/11/08/twinkie.diet.professor/
>>
>>35483844

something that impairs brain function
>>
File: plz wait for boobs.gif (216KB, 306x256px) Image search: [Google]
plz wait for boobs.gif
216KB, 306x256px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uaWekLrilY
guy counts calories (literally what /fit/ is advising people), eats the same calories as before but now with sugar - he becomes a fat sad unhappy bastard - the body does not metabolize all food in the same way, therefore not all calories are treated the same once they are ingested. checkmate atheists!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBnniua6-oM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceFyF9px20Y
This is the science on why he became a fat sad unhappy bastard

Do yourself a favour, redpill yourself on sugar
>>
>>35483603
Where's your proof?
Have you done a fructose sugar only based diet ?
If so post results.
You call me the retard, yet you're the one that just wrote that retarded post.

>>35483992
That's two thirds of his diet though, he was taking protein shakes, multi vitamins and vegetables.
>>
>>35484208
So eating roughly 2/3 shit is fine and won't make you gain magic weight so long as the other 1/3 is veggies?
Time to go down a cake with a small side salad to reward myself hurr
>>
File: 1450104253137.jpg (57KB, 400x550px) Image search: [Google]
1450104253137.jpg
57KB, 400x550px
>>35481646
>>
>>35483739
Sorry you're butthurt, I always have a hard time communicating with you americucks. Here in the civilized world evolution isn't even up for debate.
>>
>>35484208
OK dude not saying you're wrong but if you're eating under your tdee and you're on an all fructose diet then how is fat created? Where does your body get the energy to store as fat?
>>
>>35484556
I store it in my balls and let your mom store it for me too.
>>
>>35482024
This is such outdated science that has since been replaced with newer science that refutes these claims. In the end, any type of sugar is converted to glucose and the amount of energy spent in these processes are so small they are basically negligible. Calories are consistent, and your whole argument is based on saying that they are not, which is wrong. It's the macros that are unequal. 1g of fat is always 9 calories, and 1g of carbs if always 4 calories. Now shut up.
>>
>>35484556
that question and answer has already been covered in this post >>35484100 as have answers to your other questions
>>
>>35482282
>cutting sugar is the only way
Just fucking stop and kill yourself. You sit here and go "hurr durr you guys know nothing" but you're spouting idiotic close minded opinions as if they're fact. Not to mention the outdated science thing that I pointed out here >>35484615
Look up Lyle mcdonald. Read his shit. He has a ph.d and is most certainly more knowledgable than you about this sibject. Cardio is what changes the receptor balance to burn more fat, not sugar. You can go keto (no sugar) and still have stubborn fat. You are stupid.
>>
>>35484615
>>35484650
Just check this shit faggot >>35484100
>>
>>35484572
I'm sorry but my mom's not into beastiality.
>>
File: 1329501536660s.jpg (2KB, 126x96px) Image search: [Google]
1329501536660s.jpg
2KB, 126x96px
>>35484650
can you back up those claims with any credible scientific studies?

im guessing not.
>>
File: 1450284604207.png (107KB, 479x452px) Image search: [Google]
1450284604207.png
107KB, 479x452px
>>35483752
>one of the most important topics on /fit/
>>
>>35481715
>fat does gluconeogenesis
>wat is ketogenesis
>wat do carbs do anydo Oo
>>
>>35482024
>mfw have you ever a biochem class?
glucose and fructose step into the glycolyse(ger.fag here) they proced the exact same way, like every monosaccharid.
>you may lose weight overall but never lose that belly fat
come again?
>humans do not need much sugar in our diets
okay, obviously your kidneys, blood thingies or brainies need no much of that.
>>
>>35484764
where do you think you are? planet zyzz?
>>
>>35484726
It's literally why glycemic index has been deemed pointless, it would take 2 seconds to find tons of info on it. You're more interested in discrediting me though than actually being curious and researching for yourself tough, so go choke on a dick.
>>
>>35484874
Didn't think so
>>
>>35482282
I've done something like >>35482058
For half a year and I lost literally all of my belly fat.
Thread posts: 113
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.