[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me one fucking reason I should /fit/, more than to compensate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

File: 1449984697199.jpg (63KB, 473x480px) Image search: [Google]
1449984697199.jpg
63KB, 473x480px
Give me one fucking reason I should /fit/, more than to compensate my ego because I would look more like a savage ape ready to break shit
No troll, i'm being serious, give me thoughts about it and if anyone was in the same idea as I am but did lift, how changed are you ?
>>
>>35467594
Once I got in better shape, girls talk to me and my friends have me get involved with them again

I'm turning into a Chad so fast that all my problems went from school/internet related to penis/lifting related

My urethra burns and I'm shaking, I want it to stop
>>
File: 1399127557030wapc3.png (1MB, 1786x1030px) Image search: [Google]
1399127557030wapc3.png
1MB, 1786x1030px
>>35467594

if you cant answer that question for yourself you are not ready yet

enjoy your shitty body and just eat a lot in 2016 so you can come back and think about lifting again in 2017

weak ass faggot
>>
File: 1451192556995.png (206KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1451192556995.png
206KB, 604x604px
>>35467594

>because I would look more like a savage ape ready to break shit

implying someone like you would ever hit that goal LMFAO

>i dont want to go to gym because i dont want to look TOO BIG

how do you think you achieve savage ape mode?

by going to the gym once and looking at a barbell? yeah guess what faggot

you need discipline, determination and willpower for it .. all of which you dont have
>>
>>35467594
Eventually a healthy body reflects a healthy mind. Better to do it and experience an objectively healthier self than to not and possibly regret it. Also, the way you view yourself may not be an accurate assessment of the way others view you, especially random people on the street. For example, this may not apply to you, but where you see bushy eye brows and a tall, menacing figure in the mirror, others may see a friendly smile (when you smile) and soft eyes. Be nice to yourself.
>>
>>35467651
That doesn't attract me at all, I'm social, attractive enough to have friends and not too weirdo/ I don't need to get /fit/ to have relations

>>35467676
You're right about something, I need to eat more in 2016. I'm a skinny dude, I could change that.

>>35467686
You totally got what I don't want, I don't see the point in being fucking pumped and big. But I mean if you could give a real reason why this training and discipline would change my life, I could do it.
>>
>>35467594
You shouldn't. You should GTFO and go back to /b/ where they'll hugbox your fragile ego. You should never go to a gym where you might take up space or equipment someone worthier than you might need. Your tumblr friends lied to you, some people ARE better than others, because they make themselves so. You are not one of those people.
>>
>>35467594
Why should I give you a reason? I'm not your fucking mum. If you don't want to get fit, then don't?
>>
>>35467719
>Too big
Won't happen.
You have a huge misunderstanding of the effort and results of it all.
>>
File: doit.gif (3MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
doit.gif
3MB, 200x200px
>>35467719
Stop making fucking excuses about why you don't want to better yourself, and actually do it

Do you enjoy sitting and looking at your computer while feeling shitty about yourself?

Nothing is more fulfilling and satisfying than going out and discovering what you're capable of doing, be it lifting weight or talking to girls
>>
>>35467743
>>35467744
What I meant in my first reply was that I didn't feel the need to lift to nourish my ego with this, it's personal. Why are so rude, are you offended ? I didn't mean to hurt you sorry about that, maybe you should lift more today to give back some kicks to your ego after that.

>>35467754
Give me a brief explanation please, and I never said too big in my defense. That's another anon's quote.

>>35467764
Well I believe you're fit and still behind the computer. I'm behind my computer because it's 8am and I'm taking a break before studying but anyway
>>
File: 1447897408233.jpg (351KB, 1014x799px) Image search: [Google]
1447897408233.jpg
351KB, 1014x799px
>>35467719

>I don't see the point in being fucking pumped and big

LOOOL

nigga u wont even gain 10 pounds while living like a monk and autistically tracking your calories you skinny bitch piece of shit

you have absolutely 0 idea how much work it is .. just get the fuck out and go back to your miserable life of self hate

more space for us to bully stupid fucks like you out of the way to get what we want in life

im gonna enjoy using you skinny nerd as one of my steps to success while u lay behind crying

dont be mad when i get the job, dont be mad when i get the girl you always wanted

you did it for yourself
>>
>>35467790
>What I meant in my first reply was that I didn't feel the need to lift to nourish my ego

If that's what you think the reason people lift, and you don't like that. Then don't fucking lift? Are you mentally impaired or something?
>>
>>35467790
I'm behind a computer because I can't sleep with a urethral infection you cuck

Otherwise I'd be out like a light while I rest up for a day of lifting weight and potentially railing a chick from my gym, assuming my cock stops burning
>>
File: gym motivation.jpg (1MB, 2041x1275px) Image search: [Google]
gym motivation.jpg
1MB, 2041x1275px
>>35467594
Girls will tell you that they only care about face, thus the body is seemingly useless to them.

However, once that girl gets someone with a good face, who do they cheat on him with?
>>
>>35467797
Whatever. If you're going to the gym since 2 weeks and need to believe the skinny dude feels bad about his body and watches you like a greek god, go ahead. I hope you get lot of gain

>>35467811
Well, from the answers that's what I'm seeing. All about people who couldn't get pussy before getting fit to remplace their lack of social/romantic skills whatsoever
If you have a real inner motivation, tell me I'm curious

>>35467814
Try to have a healthy relationship with a girl rather than this futile bullshit.

>>35467837
Sure. If that makes you feel any better.
>>
File: fuckyou.jpg (219KB, 850x1106px) Image search: [Google]
fuckyou.jpg
219KB, 850x1106px
>>35467866
If this thread is bait, which I think it is, then fuck you

If this thread isn't bait, fuck you anyway, since you obviously don't really want to go to the effort to improve yourself, since you keep making excuses for not wanting the benefits of lifting

>"Cumming inside a girl's wet, warm pussy? I don't need that to feel good about myself. I'm a special snowflake just the way I am!"
>>
File: ..111.png (328KB, 800x778px) Image search: [Google]
..111.png
328KB, 800x778px
You can't get "too big" unless you roid or get fat. People who lift for their ego mostly don't make it. If you honestly don't want to lift then don't do it breh, most of us here do it to improve our lives, if you feel like that isn't a goal for you you're free to go. You can lift, or maybe not. It's not like we care. You misunderstand us, friend, whether you lift or not has literally 0 impact on us, it's a personal experience, so we have no reason to try to convince you.

Coming here with your mindset, namely that of being maximally skeptic and unwilling to listen to us, won't do you or us any good. You're the literal equivalent of creationists yelling at evolutionists to convince them about evolution when they're not even willing to listen. If you want to improve yourself, we can help. If you don't, we don't care and we won't insist on it as long as you fuck off.
>>
>>35467897
Well I'm still fucking waiting for the benefits. I'm not judging I'm trying to get an idea and all I got for now is alpha males saying "wow u skinny = u bitch" "u fit = u get pussy"

The only relevant argument was
>>35467716

Thanks anon
>>
>>35467594

3/10 bait made me reply

Its all about the clothes. You definitely could wear tanks, singlets, and shorts everywhere you go to show off your sick gainz brah.

Or you could dress like a normal person, preferably better, and give off the illusion that you have a personality that involves more than just lifting weights.

Its literally all presentation, lifting could be your entire personality, or it could simply be part of it
>>
>>35467923
>>35467939

These are cool interesting answers. Now I understand more, >>35467923 is right, I probably shouldn't fit if this doesn't influence my life.
>>
>>35467939
Clothing makes everything. Nothing looks more shit than a guy who runs around in sweatpants and tank-top all day.
>>
>>35467594
I started lifting both for a girl and because I like challenging myself. Work simply wasn't cutting it anymore with the challenges and getting stronger so...

But I still want to be able to bend a hammer (think the lack is more of how much it fucking hurts the thigh). I can now grip n rip a phonebook, fold a frying pan, and lever a 12 pound sledge to my nose though in the meantime. So I'll lift so I can do more random shit. I don't know what I'll do once I do all the random shit I've ever wanted to do though. Probably continue lifting.
>>
>>35467927
1. Work out with my friends, it's an activity that is fun and bonds us together. We play video games together also, it's kind of like that
2. Healthy body = Healthy mind (and I value my mind). Not to mention it's a good idea to live a long healthy life
3. Lifting helps give me a reason to stick to a clean lean healthy diet (see point 2). Because lifting is a waste of time if your diet/sleep isnt on point.
4. Like mastering anything, it improves mental will, discipline and the ability to achieve a goal. All which translates to any area of your life. I think there's something special about working out as the 'triumph' of achieving your goals is literally felt within your body (e.g. being sore). It's something really tangible.
5. It's useful sometimes being big/strong, if you ever have to help someone move. Or people wont want to pick fights with you. Of course you dont need to do this, and it's not the only reason you'd do it. My point is that there's dozens of optional/secondary reasons why being big/strong is useful but obviously not a requirement in life.

And there's also dozens of other reasons anons have that are probably not in your view 'noble' or 'logical' but I dont think are really bad. So what if they do it for appearance or ego. Least they are happy with themselves and in the process are being healthier than what they were. Lesser of two evils perhaps but human beings are complex creatures.
>>
>>35467594
why do you want other people to make decisions for you?
Either do it or don't, either way shut the fuck up.
>>
>>35468328
this, tf do we need to convince u to lift for? fuccbois zombies like u who cant think for themselves wont and cant stick to the shit for more than a few weeks anyway
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.