[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey bros I'm a uni students but I'm poor as fuck.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1447869722012.png (62KB, 212x317px) Image search: [Google]
1447869722012.png
62KB, 212x317px
Hey bros
I'm a uni students but I'm poor as fuck.
I decided to join the gym this year because I'm sick of being that hungry skellington in the class.

I've worked and earned just enough for 7 months of gym this year. With regards to food, which foods can I eat and build relatively notable amount of gain? I need inexpensive foods (0 dollars for protein specific food)
Also ITT
>Things you're doing differently in 2016 to make it
>>
>>35458834
>With regards to food, which foods can I eat and build relatively notable amount of gain? I need inexpensive foods (0 dollars for protein specific food)

tuna, rice and oatmeal are all cheap as fuck
egg, raw egg who cares
>>
>>35459722
Tuna is kinda pricy. I'll do the rice and oatmeal thing.
>>
>>35458834
Peanut butter, milk and eggs.
>>
>>35459754
Also if you need extra calories eat nuts and peanut butter.

Also I'm pretty sure boxed tuna is dirt cheap?
>>
>>35459783
PB and milk gains fat really quickly. How do you cycle these foods?
>>
>>35459840
Just watch your fat intake, nothing else.
Only fat I get is from my peanut butter really.
>>
>>35459849
and my omega 3
>>
>>35459818
Not cheap where I'm from buddy. It will be cheaper if I had to catch the tuna myself.
>>
>>35459840
You just count your calories and don't go overboard.
>>
>>35459849
Can you recommend a detailed calculator showing the amount of nutrients I need based on my height and weight?
>>
>>35459882
myfitnesspal is the best one for sure
>>
>>35459865
hmm, maybe just go with some chicken ?
>>
>>35459783
Go to your uni cafeteria and fill a gallon bag with all the nuts from the slag bar and granola.
>>
>>35458834
All kinds of fish and meat.
Dairy products, such as milk, cheese, curd/cottage cheese, yoghurt
Eggs
Beans, Soy, Broccoli, Mushrooms
>>
>>35459938
Might not be possible. I've divided my funding for the year already. Trying to get the most out of the remaining money to stretch over 7 months.
>>
Thanks all for food related tips. Anyone have a beginner programme?
I only have maybe 2 hours a day in the gym before I'm studying again.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.