[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLr hvHFoSY4 Watch this vide

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLrhvHFoSY4
Watch this video and tell us why are you not a vegan yet?
>>
bacon is the candy of meats xD
>>
File: wag.jpg (209KB, 2048x1371px) Image search: [Google]
wag.jpg
209KB, 2048x1371px
>>35455313
I love meat.
>>
>>35455320
So basically you're just too fucking weak to give something up that is destroying yourself and the planet?
>>
>>35455313
His body is amazing
>>
>>35455325
>>35455330
>>
>>35455330
>can't even quote properly

back in my day trolling meant something
>>
>lift on a normal diet for the sole purpose to gain weight
>go vegan in 2014 after already shredded/big
>low fat intake makes body more shredded
>vegan diet maintains muscle mass
>no gains detected

He did a bulk and cut with an obtuse and convoluted method. He's too enamored in his new vegan religion to attribute his body to the real cause: eating big to get big.

Veganism is mental illness.
>>
>>35455412
Are you fucking blind? He has made gains.
>>
>>35455412
>Calls veganism a mental illness
>Brainwashed from birth
Topkek m80
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BmNHTPyBgk
>>
>>35455313
because enjoying tasty food is more important to me than an animal dying
>>
>>35455543
>Implying you can't enjoy tasty food without causing suffering
>>
>vegan
>making it ever

Pick one you skinny, weak, jaundice infested fucks
>>
He looks like shit. I'll keep eating meat thanks.
>>
>>35455313
babby legs

>implying he didn't hop on the vegan train after he made his gains
>>
>>35455330
but that's wrong
>>
Look at all these angry carcass eaters refusing to challenge themselves. Bitch, just settle for the fact that you can't go vegan because you do not give enough damns. There is no other reason.
>>
>>35457469
yeah they are fucking weak whiny fegets preaching how manly it is to be uneducated and to cause suffering to helpless animals
>>
File: image.jpg (163KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
163KB, 1024x768px
>>35455313
Not going to even bother watching

Most likely another faggot who gained mass the old fashioned way and decided to jump on the vegan band wagon. Show me an actual skeleton who decided to get huge just on a pure vegan diet, zero roids.

Pic is why lifting and being vegan will never go hand in hand. Just stick to TRX and Indian clubs
>>
>>35456927
Exactly this. I've yet to see a vegan skelly turn into an aesthetic kent without eating dairy/meat/eggs
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>35457469
>>35457617
>muh poor animals!!! :'(

I couldn't care less, indeed. Is that supposed to be an insult or something? Kek

Whiny fags like you make the meat I eat taste all the better, pic related :^)
>>
>>35455313

>4 year transformation
>40 lb squat in the smith machine

wut
>>
>>35457669

I hope that at some point in your future you take a minute or two to understand where that chicken and the other animal products you consume comes from.

Be well, happy new year bruh.
>>
>>35457669
>implying a dead chicken looks delicious
you are a fucking sheep
>>
>>35459501
>My opinion is universal guys!

Kill yourself my man
>>
>>35458169
From another chicken. Raised in a cage all its life to then be slaughtered for my enjoyment ;^)

I honestly couldn't care less. There are more important problems in the world than muh animal cruelty :(
>>
>>35455313
Posting vegshit should be an autoban.
>>
so are vegan roiders a thing now?
the hypocrisy is delish
>>
Going vegan was the best decision I ever made. No longer contributing to animal cruetly and my acne is gone. I've made sick gains, lost weight, and I feel energized. Don't be fooled /fit/. Go vegan
>>
>>35455313
>tell us why are you not a vegan yet?
Because I am not a fool or a silly little girl, that's why.
>>
>>35455313
It doesn't matter how shit his diet is, you can still make gains on roids
>>
I've been thinking about going vegan for a while now, actually. There are loads of reasons why you should give up meat, a quick google search will explain it if you have the capacity to appreciate subjects such as health and planetary sustainability. I went vegetarian and I'm just finding a way at the moment to cut out dairy products then I'll be set.

I don't think I'll be giving up wool clothing though. Sorry.
>>
>>35455313
because i dont want to ruin my life with roids just to have a decent body
>>
Two posts on /fit/ about veganism and with this exact same cunt's video.

Piss off you fucking shill, and take your tofu with you.
>>
>>35460664
Vegans dont nessecarily eat tofu. Its rather meant for fags like yourself who dont want to give up on the taste of scrambled eggs and meat.
>>
>>35459624
There are synthetic roids
>>
>>35455313
>humanity evolved as omnivores
>some shitter wants to tell me that I should cut out a massive chunk of the diet our bodies were made for and that it will be totally better for me
>>
>>35459941
Props man, lost my acne too... before i took some bullshit pills with heavy side effects and my acne still wasnt gone completely. So sad that nobody told me earlier, before i fucked my liver.
>>
>>35461837
>Vegan
>Calling someone else a fag

Ironic.
>>
File: tlc-logo2x.png (124KB, 348x316px) Image search: [Google]
tlc-logo2x.png
124KB, 348x316px
>>35461837
>vegan calling other people fags.
>>
>>35460383
Last time I checked "men" didn't suck on another species tits.
>>
>>35455313
Because there are 9-10 successful vegan bodybuilders and literally hundreds of successful non-vegan bodybuilders. I like those odds.
>>
>>35461914
Where is the correlation? Please explain.
>>
>>35461954
You act like nutrition is some kind of magic. On a vegan diet you just have different sources for some nutrients, thats it.
>>
Meat gives you superpowers!
>>35461914
and
>>35461925
can read each other's minds.

I predict that we are both now thinking that >>35461973
is oblivious to how much of a fag he sounds when he tries to tell everyone how amazing the vegan diet it, and how it can solve all the world's problems, like the dietary hipster he is.
>>
>>35455429
He made the gains by eating meat then got shredded by being vegan you fucking sperglord
>>
>>35462041
Your loss, I wish someone told me earlier about Veganism.
>>
>>35462176
I know, it's painful to think of how many years you lost not being able to tell everyone about being vegan at every opportunity.
>>
>>35462236
Funny, but in real life its actually the opposite. When a friend finds out that I am vegan they tell me all about how they couldnt do what I do.
>>
>>35462282
Yet you come into a thread to talk about it in a community that tends to be hostile to such threads, rather than think "those silly meat eaters, their loss, I shall leave them to their ignorance without saying anything."

A question to vegans who start these sort of threads in general, as I know you don't want to talk about it, then.
What is the point of these threads anyway?
Anyone here who is fit has done it on their current diet, and will be unlikely to change what works for them.
Anyone looking to jump on a new diet is probably a NYR, or a fattass looking for a quick weight loss cheat mode, who will abandon the lifestyle in a matter of months, meaning the impact of their spat of veganism, on both themselves and the world, is absolutely minuscule.
Do they not seem absolutely pointless to anyone else, other than drumming up views on youtube videos?
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 515x449px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 515x449px
>>35455313
I'm not saying that being vegan isn't clearly healthier, I'm just saying steak is the shit
>>
>>35455330
Neither of those things are right
>>
>>35457469
Implying I have any interest. Becoming a rocket scientist would be challenging to o but why would I do that?
>>
Another shredded vegan bodybuilder vlogger. his advice is actually amazing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qY-9osAH7o
>>
>>35455446
funny how its flavored with plants to mask the horrific taste of rotting flesh

herbs spices preservatives sauces , grilled, fried, seasoned breaded added gravy and is commonly eaten with a side of plants
>>
>>35455330
why are you trying so fucking hard man...

all your moral, environmental, health and other bullshit arguments do not change the fact that MEAT IS DELICIOUS, and some people just don't give a shit about the other stuff because of that
>>
>>35455446
holy shit someone else knows about joey carbstrong
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.