[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fit can you please help me >be 18yo beta >always been thin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: downloadfile.jpg (95KB, 481x700px) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile.jpg
95KB, 481x700px
Fit can you please help me
>be 18yo beta
>always been thin feminine boy that likes to cook
>always been into taller dominate women
>decide its time to cuck up
>even if i get fit im still into tall dom girls and cooking idgaf
>anyway the problem
>senior year, so last semester before christmas break i sign up for weight lifting class
>buy this matt
>today is finally the day
>do 100 push ups, 100 sit ups, and 100 squats
>force myself to do these without breaks right after the other
>chug water
>cant walk right
>hop in the shower
>holy fuck i cant stand
>get out, collapse and vomit into toilet
>finally gather strength to shower again
>get out and stumble to /fit/
what the hell guys, ive never worked out a day in my life but wtf. is this temporary? has it happened to you before?
>>
>>35446036
You worked out too much and now you have cancer. Better luck in the next life
>>
>>35446059
i can feel my hair falling out already
>>
>>35446036
This is some high quality bait my friend.

Shall save this for later shitposting.
>>
>>35446094
not bait mate
>>
>>35446036

WAN PAAAAAAANCH
>>
>>35446036

Your body has been so inactive for such a long time that during this extremely quick and sporadic "routine" you released abnormal amounts of lactic acid into your bloodstream which caused acute nausea. This symptom will subside over time, however I would recommend breaks in between each set on top of a complete restructuring of your routine.

Read the sticky.
>>
>>35446071
cancer doesn't make your hair fall u dumbass
>>
>>35446186
thanks man
>>
>>35446207
who said anything about cancer :^)
>>
>>35446224
he did
>>
>>35446233
fuck
>>
read the sticky
>>
>didn't run 10km
>>
>>35446036

>thin feminine boy that likes to cook

ey bby u wan sum fuk?

Also can you cook veal scallops well?
>>
>>35446036
Hey idiot, you're supposed to do those exercises while running 10km. If you're doing the exercises without running all the blood pooled in your legs resulting in immobility. Running keeps the blood circulating. But you're on the right track. Next step is to turn off your AC completely. This forces your body to burn extra calories to regulate your temperature.

Keep this up for 1 year and you'll start seeing extreme gains. Good luck.
>>
>>35446036

You are inherently low testosterone and will not make it. Statistically it is most likely you will stop by 6 months in and not make any real gains. I recommend suicide unless you want to try your luck with lifting
>>
>>35446036
With that regiment you have to run 10km in order to cool down and let your body adjust. Running 10km also helps the blood to flow back into your body.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.