[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, /fit/. My New Year's Resolution is to drop my boyfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: mybod.jpg (2MB, 1936x2592px) Image search: [Google]
mybod.jpg
2MB, 1936x2592px
Hey, /fit/.

My New Year's Resolution is to drop my boyfriend and try and get fit bc this dumb motherfucker thinks I'm gonna be chill with him telling me he'd dump me if I was anything other than chubby twink. :')

But I'm not intending to get traditional bodybuilder /fit/ - I'd really like to get one of those thick muscleguts. I came on here a while ago (and from what I understand in the sticky, this shouldn't be that hard) - but I was wondering.

What workout plan is good for that? I tried to find my notes for the old plan but it's like my laptop doesn't want me to follow my /fit/ dreams.

Pic related - it's me.
>>
>>35444996
SS
>>
File: tumblr_nmwuojHb6f1qzugj9o1_1280.jpg (826KB, 1035x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmwuojHb6f1qzugj9o1_1280.jpg
826KB, 1035x1200px
>96

The other way around would have earned many laughs from me.

Anyway, bumping a bit - this is my goal bod.

>>35445059

Not sure what that abbr. means. Mind spelling it out for me?
>>
stead the ricky
>>
>>35444996

>standing on your toes

are you fucking effeminate retard have some goddamn self respect
>>
>>35445071
thats your goal bod? he just looks fat, looks like hes been lifting weights for 6 months, max.

you will reach your goal by just stuffing your face with burgers and doing some half hearted lifting two times a week
>>
File: 52d5fe591605fb18fc0000b7.jpg (66KB, 400x482px) Image search: [Google]
52d5fe591605fb18fc0000b7.jpg
66KB, 400x482px
>>35445111

LMAO, sorry. Walked like this as a kid and now it's how I'm comfortable. It shortens your heel cord if you walk like that, though, so now when I try and stand normally, I slouch hardcore.

It's only noticeable when I'm not in shoes. I haven't bothered to fix it.

I figured I'd see if I could do some old exercises along with all this to stretch out the cord and fix it.

>>35445124

He's not my exact goal or anything - I just would like to come out of it stronger & looking like him. I'm pretty sure "lol let me just burger binge and cry while lifting" won't make that come to pass.

Would you say this is a better example?
>>
>>35445157
SS+GOMAD
>>
>>35445157
loking like the guy in your pic will take many, many years.

even with steroids it will take a while to look like that, just start lifting, bench/squat/deadlift/overhead press, throw in some curls and u are good2go

read the sticky and find a good cookiecutter program, stronglifts or something, eat lots a veggies and proteins and drink lots of water
>>
>>35445193

Looked it up - I am not entirely sure my wallet could take me GOMADing.

There a good alternative in terms of cost so my wallet doesn't grow hands and try and strangle me?

>>35445202

Yeah, I figured. Not particularly interested in steroids - I'd like to actually have a sex life, not prunes for balls. Anyway, thanks for your advice!
>>
>>35445157

You're not walking. You're standing in front of a mirror taking a fucking selfie.

Fat fucking midget, Kill yourself.
>>
>>35445254

Same deal. Standing I look like I'm a bent L bracket. :') It literally pulls me so I can't stand straight.

Thanks 4 the salt tho.
>>
>>35444996
Reading your thread you seem to be cut from the same cloth as broseph. When he starts up one of his "ask broseph anything" thread you ask there. He is also a flamboyant faggot except he's ripped. Also he roids.
>>
>>35445340

Please uncut me from this cloth.

"He roids" immediately destroyed my interest. Sux2bhim.
>>
>>35445270

You have stumpy little legs. Standing like that makes you look like a manpig.
>>
Fat guy wants to get fatter. Holy shit dude, you look like you've never worked out in your life and your whole body has the consistency of a blancmange.
>>
>>35445375

They're not that bad. I'm 6' like this so I actually size up fine in the long run.

Not like I don't want to fix it, though. It's just more effort than "stand on ur heels u fancy queer".

>>35445401

Unhealthily fat guy would like to gain healthy fat and muscle. World shocked. Reporters frozen in front of typewriters.

But yeah I'm aware I'm basically human jello & chubbier than I have any right to be. Do you think I'm making this my new year resolution just4giggles?
>>
>>35445448

You want to gain healthy fat and get rid of your unhealthy fat? You stupid, bro?
>>
>>35444996
>My New Year's Resolution

I bet it is.
Half assed passing thoughts you make on an occasion are worthless. Changing your life doesn't happen so easy

Also, get off your tip toes.
>>
>>35445655

He was waiting for this day for months.
>>
>>35445706
Never fucking reply to me again unless you're contributing to the thread.
>>
>>35445740

I clicked post. That means I'm contributing, fatty.
>>
>>35445635

Healthy fat as in why the fat is there. :')

Unhealthy is that I'm not working out. (Honestly, I'm not sure this is even that, because I have an absolutely awful diet that consists of 1-2 meals a day. Also going in the trash.)

It is possible to do healthy belly gains tho. I know this.

>>35445655

Man, I'm fueling myself with pure bitchiness.

This rocket ain't faltering until it craters into the moon.
>>
File: 7LMZHBf7_400x400[1].jpg (23KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
7LMZHBf7_400x400[1].jpg
23KB, 400x400px
>>35445110
3xcheeseburgers to failure
Also - read the fucking sticky.
>>
post bum
>>
Are you a top or a bottom?
>>
File: 1450240991793.png (325KB, 382x417px) Image search: [Google]
1450240991793.png
325KB, 382x417px
>>35444996
why do you stand on your tip-toes
>>
>>35444996
Just do dieingt and posture yoga until you look lika normal man chubBgurl.'

Then you can ask about how to become a mustycular man.
>>
>>35444996
>tip-toeing
>fat
>entitled
>didn't read the sticky
Just kill yourself you stupid idiot.
>>
why didn't you just follow the sticky? you're going to have to stand on your heels to squat.
>>
T handle kettlebell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=427hjj0ZRDc
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.