[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone punched the shit out of my arm at a NYE party tonight.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: angry.jpg (27KB, 379x397px) Image search: [Google]
angry.jpg
27KB, 379x397px
Someone punched the shit out of my arm at a NYE party tonight. He said I looked "army". Should I have punched his drunk face or be the beta faggot that I am.
>>
Fighting without a real cause is the single most beta thing anyone can do.
>>
>>35444412
Disagree. Posting about it on /fit/ asking what he should have done is sub-beta, and even that is being generous.
>>
>>35444405
>Guy playfully punches your arm
>let's take it super serious and go into an autistic rage and fight him for it

Your beta tendencies saved you lol just play it off with some shit like thanks man I appreciate it and then if you have anyone in the military you can include that to. This is how normal people communicate, you can do this
>>
>>35444405
>Someone punched the shit out of my arm at a NYE party tonigh
Jokingly or was he hitting you hard?
>>
>>35444405
I have a friend, who I guess isn't/wasn't actually a friend, who started getting super insecure when I got fit. He started hitting me all the fucking time in front of other people. It was ridiculous, other people kinda noticed etc. So one day
>he comes up and hits me in the arm and starts trying to order me to climb something (we chill at a climbing gym where he works)
>I say, in front of everyone who has been watching this for like a week now:
>Anon, is there something wrong with our relationship that you feel like you can't communicate with me like a normal person?
>silence
>silence
>he slinks away and doesn't do that anymore

Call them out, but don't act like youre as mad as you apparently are holy shit dude.
>>
>>35444405
He's drunk, he didn't mean to hit you that hard.
If you're bigger and acted unphased then you did right.
If you showed how much of a little bitch you really are and whined about it or held your arm or cried to strangers on the internet then hitting him won't make you any more of a man
>>
>>35444405
He wants to fuck
>>
You should definitely burn down his house and rape his dad. How dare he punch your arm like that. Hope you're okay.
>>
>>35444405
Don't throw punches at parties if you've been drinking. I fucked up once and had a glancing blow go straight into a girl's neck. V embarrassing.
>>
>>35444405
>Posting this Twatter status on anon board today
>Not giving that nigger a bIack eye Iast night

B E T A

E

T

A
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.