[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we get an IIFYM thread going? I've asked questions a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: -iifym-memes.jpg (73KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
-iifym-memes.jpg
73KB, 500x500px
Can we get an IIFYM thread going? I've asked questions a few times in QTDDTOT threads but never seem to get any responses.

1. Is there a cheat sheet of some sorts for an easy skew to my macros? i.e. foods with large amounts of proteins, carbs, and fats to eat to skew my ratios if I'm off track

2. Are there any 33/33/33 foods (or close) that can be eaten in bulk to save time worrying about how to fill up on my calories?
>>
>>35440870
Veggie stuffed homemade whole wheat pizza with chicken and not too much cheese.

40% P 40% C 20% F or thereabouts
>>
I know there exist IIFYM diet plans, but are there any that also fit micronutrients too?
>>
test
>>
> Falling for the "macro ratio" may may

Time to re-read the sticky anon.
>>
>>35440870
1)
like 1 gram per pound of protein per lean body mass, maybe a little more if you are cutting
20-30% fats
rest is carbs

2)
no
>>
>>35440999
I'm well aware it's more important to reach flat numbers than a ratio, but it's also much more efficient to track foods by their macro ratios to decide what to eat.

>>35441010
I know about the suggested ratios, I'm looking for some kind of cheat sheet for suggested snack/meal options if you're looking to skew a particular way. For example, cottage cheese is a protein rich food so if you're looking to boost protein, try cottage cheese
>>
>>35441058
the best way to do that is to know how the food is composed

you dont need to know exactly how many grams of protein an apple has, but you need to be able to identify foods as "mostly protein, carbs or fats"

example: piece of meat? mostly protein
piece of bread? mostly carbs
etc

if you want a good ratio of those three, try getting some foods that contain the "most of" the three groups
>>
>>35440870
I swore you were trolling when you asked this question cause it seemed so obvious.

Pls read the sticky, read nutritional labels and browse /fit/.

Need protein: eat meat, greek yogurt, fish or something that is high in protein
Need carbs: eat bread, non greek yogurt, rice, legumes
Need fat: eat some butter, olive oil, coconut oil, pecans, fatty cuts of meat, peanut butter, mascarpone

You never got any responses because it sounds like a stupid fucking question.
>>
>>35441176
New Year new trips. Pls stop scrub
>>
>>35441176
How is it a stupid question? What you posted as an answer is the beginnings of a cheat sheet which is exactly what I was asking. I also doubt you have this knowledge stored away for no reason too.

The sticky does not offer any kind of cheat sheet. The dietary suggestions are for clean eating in general. I'm not against reading nutritional labels either. A cheat sheet is simply there to aid memory or suggest the types of foods you would want to lean towards if you feel you need to skew a certain way during the day.
>>
File: 1411340685000.jpg (400KB, 1126x1001px) Image search: [Google]
1411340685000.jpg
400KB, 1126x1001px
>>35441308
Its a stupid question because you were too lazy to put a bit of effort into reading nutritional labels.

>>35441187
Okay, ill kill myself.
>>
>>35441550
you're a moron. there's a problem with asking for information that may have been collected in the past from a wide range of sources to save me time and make use of a collected effort of reading thousands of food labels to deduce the same thing?

why do universities collect all course related information into a select few books? are kids too lazy to collect the information from thousands of other sources?

you can't even be berated for having nothing of value to offer people by criticising, because despite your efforts to call it a stupid question you've actually got valid help i.e. collected information in a list and in an image to answer the question.
>>
I dont have the time to cook but I am working out hard. What foods are good for gains but easy to prepare?
>>
>>35444654
Pussy
>>
high protein = low test

SFA and carbs are essential for hormone production. DON'T fall for the low fat or low carb meme.
>>
>>35444675
>mfw doing low carb AND low fat.
>>
>>35441176
just don't
>>
File: 1451371455148.jpg (7KB, 219x253px) Image search: [Google]
1451371455148.jpg
7KB, 219x253px
>>35444685

yfw
>>
>>35444717
nah, I'm losing tons of fat and looking better than ever.
>>
>>35441308
If you don't even know what foods contain which macros you need to go back to google.
wtf kek
>being this retarded
>>
>>35444733

Macros don't matter if you only want to lose fat. SFA and carb intake is strongly associated with hormone production. Enjoy low test faggot.
>>
>>35441550
>>35441176
>using a trip code to reply to such retarded questions
>even replying to such retarded questions
>>
tfw protein from powder and carbs from cookies
>>
>>35444654
make time, diet it the key to getting what you want. If an excuse like don't have time is going to defeat you, may as well quit right now.
>>
>>35444675
erm, wut?

are you this fucking dumb?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.