[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What creatine are yall taking? The reason I ask because I recently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

What creatine are yall taking?

The reason I ask because I recently switched over to pic related after they quit selling my old brand, and I'm not liking it. Seems to work alright, but it's just not giving me that burning and get and go sensation I've gotten from other brands.

Any recommendations?
>>
>>35435349
>it's just not giving me that burning and get and go sensation I've gotten from other brands.

That's because other brands pump caffeine and shir with it. Stop being literally retarded and just get a pre-workout supp if you want pump
>>
None atm.

Took 5 grams every day for like 3.5 years straight. Randomly decided to stop taking it as a test to see if anything changes, that was over 6 months ago and I haven't noticed any difference whatsoever being off of it for 6 months after being on it for 3.5 years straight.
>>
>>35435395
Pretty sure caffeine negates a lot of the effects of Creatine though.
>>
>>35435422
source on that?
>>
>>35435349
>kre-alkelyn
Garbage desu senpai, only stick to monohydrate. Since when should creatine give u a boost of energy like u explained? Thats preworkout faggot, not creatine
>>
>>35437646
It is monohydrate though.

Lots of brands give a burning sensation.
>>
File: 42.jpg (23KB, 402x348px) Image search: [Google]
42.jpg
23KB, 402x348px
>>35437608
https://examine.com/faq/does-caffeine-counteract-creatine/
>>
>>35435349

myprotein creatine monohydrate

https://labdoor.com/rankings/creatine
>>
>>35437683
I have never got a burning sensation, get checked for gonorrhea
>>
>>35435349
>but it's just not giving me that burning and get and go sensation I've gotten from other brands
Are you fucking retarded? Creatine doesn't give you that effect.

Just take monohydrate you fucking morons and stop making a thread about this every day
>>
>>35437646
>>35437683
>monohydrate
Enjoy your water retention, bloating, and sick stomach. HCL masterrace reporting in.
>>
>>35437777
This desu senpai, dyel op
>>
>>35437793
>muh bloating
>muh water retention
thata what creatine is suppose to do retard, stop complaining like a faggot and take it or be a bitch and complain like a girl on her period
>>
File: readImage.jpg (8KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
readImage.jpg
8KB, 236x236px
>>35437793
>Enjoy your water retention
Yes that's the usual effect of creatine, no matter what type you use

>bloating, and sick stomach
That's the effect of heavily overdosing aka loading phase meme

>HCL masterrace
Claimed to be a bit more pure but not much research done. Probably also paying thrice as much idiot
>>
>>35437793

>5 gr a day
>didnt fall for the loading meme
>no bloating
>no sick stomach

god i love my MYPROTEIN CREATINE MONOHYDRATE

HIGH QUALITY CHEAP STUFF

enjoy your pleb marketing shit you autist lmaoooooooooo
>>
>>35437859

i just bought creatine today for the first time. what is the loading phase meme?
>>
Cheap as fuck 7 dollar 102 serving Creatine Monohydrate.

Why would you bother taking anything else? Creatine is an inexpensive ingredient, you don't need to be paying more than ten dollars for it.

Just don't fall for the loading phase meme and you'll get the SAME gains.
>>
>tfw my preworkout doesn't use monohydrate, and uses some useless form of creatine of their own
>tfw having to take creatine and preworkout on the same day
>>
>>35438260

companies tell you to load with 20gr a day for a week or two but theres absolutely no scientific evidence that its good for you

just start iwht 5gr a day and maintain that .. the loading meme is just there because they want you to use their product faster
>>
x-revolution creatine.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.