[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some of my friends invited me over and are offering alcohol for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: running.jpg (63KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
running.jpg
63KB, 600x400px
Some of my friends invited me over and are offering alcohol for the celebration of New Years.

Should I or should I not? What are some rules to follow in order to not lose my /fit/ness? I heard that alcohol impacts gains, and I don't want to lose them :/
>>
Damn it /fit/ it's the new year.
>>
>>35433155
Drinking every once in a while isn't going to kill your gains bro. I have a few beers almost nightly with friends and I'm getting stronger on all my compounds
>>
>>35433155
just go have some fun and drinks you jumbo autism, it won't hurt your gains
>>
Just don't get drunk and drink a lot of water. One glas or two glasses of champagne/wine does no harm to any gainz, and so does a bottle of bier.

Brotip: just drink stupidly slow and let all your friends get wasted, specially the girls.
>>
Drinking once in a while wont make you lose gains. Go have fun with your friends OP.
>>
you only want gains for confidence, acceptance and appreciation. now you're on the verge of getting/bettering those things and you're sacrificing them for gains.
>>
>>35433172
said no one every, fucking liar. Alcohol is catabolic, you're getting fatter not stronger you dim cunt
>>
>>35433155
Just fucking read the sticky.
>>
>>35434553

listen to this guy, when did it become the norm to eat junk food and drink alcohol to consider it "a good time"? If you don't want to drink, don't. Who gives a fuck what other people think, you're dedicated to bettering yourself and if that means you'd rather not drink then don't.
>>
>>35433155
It'll harm your recovery while it's in your system, so you'll lose something like half a day's gainz. In other words: get hammered have a blast you deserve big guy
>>
>>35433155
Eat less than you normally would beforehand so that you get drunk on less and consume more of the calories for fuel.
>>
I don't like the irreverence in which you speak of your social opportunities. It's disgustingly ungratelful and you should be ashamed.

In other words - yes, you should have a few drinks and enjoy yourself.
>>
>>35433155
Nice aspergers m8
>>
>>35433155
Drink up, fatty. You'll never make it anyway.
>2016 the year /fit/ realizes they'll never make it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.