[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf is tall and skinny but has a little belly and never does

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1450868524469.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1450868524469.png
32KB, 640x400px
My gf is tall and skinny but has a little belly and never does sports.

How do i tell my gf to lose weight?
>>
You don't. If you do, she'll leave you for Daquan.
>>
If she's tall and skinny with a belly then it may be a posture issue.

>skinny
>low test beta detected
>>
>>35411714
she tole me that she got a little belly i didn't even notice because we haven't slept together yet
i'm just really into anorexic girls
how do i make here more self conscious? she has daddy issues so i should be able to get away with criticising her body
>>
>>35411766
>how do i make here more self conscious? she has daddy issues so i should be able to get away with criticising her body
never change 4chan
>>
File: 1444338915075.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1444338915075.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>35411699
tell her to go vegan to save the animals
>>
>how do i make here more self conscious? she has daddy issues so i should be able to get away with criticising her body

my fucking sides
>>
>>35411858
Tell her "no wonder your dad hates you, looking like a fat piece of shit"

I dunno
>>
>>35413110
This to be honest. Be more sneaky like "your dad ever introduce you into sports? No? Oh ok you don't look to athletic anyways."
RIP girl brain.
>>
How do daddy issues fuck up girls so much?
>>
>>35413184
I dunno, I don't understand how a father figure is so important to girls
>>
>>35411766
Have you ever dated an anorexic girl or just looked at them in pictures on the internet? It's extremely crazy, super high maintenance, and if she ever goes to treatment or decides to "recover" she will for sure become overweight.

Just try to get your girl to exercise and eat healthier, it's the only sustainable way for a woman to look good. Don't criticize her body, it'll just make her resent you and if you're early in the relationship, any self-respecting woman will instantly detect the massive redflag and leave you.
>>
>>35411766
S T O P
T
O
P
>>
>>35411766
pinch her tummy when banging her LeL
>>
>>35413184
>>35415597

Because your father is the one that gives you a sense of what a man is supposed to be like. If your sense concerning your father is that he's a monster then it can be traumatizing. Then you have this woman looking for a goof man with no real idea of what a good man is outside of what she's heard.
>>
>>35418465
THIS THIS THIS THIS

i can confirm.

My current girlfriend is chubby and i want her to lose weight like OP, her dad was a drunk and she's got a slight alcohol problem. she as a beer with every meal.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.