[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need help /fit/ >Be me, 19 >6' 1" >153 lbs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (217KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
217KB, 1280x960px
Need help /fit/
>Be me, 19
>6' 1"
>153 lbs
>Work construction
>Lift heavy shit and dig ditches all day long
>Not showing any mass
>Can't join gym b/c poorfag
>Still get ok workout from job
>Eat like a horse
>Skinny AF
>Don't even feel like a man
>What can I do?
Pic: Me flexing
Help pls
>>
ur not doing it right
>>
My brother also works construction and is fucking ripped
You're doing something wrong
>>
>>35406240
Eat more
>>
>>35406240
>Work construction
>Lift heavy shit and dig ditches all day long
working construction for a week or two wont do shit.you need to do it for years.
>Eat like a horse
you think you do
>>
>>35406240
6'1
153 lbs
that's ur problem bro you're a lanklet

start doing pushups and pull ups
>>
>>35406240
lift heavier shit and dig bigger ditches. if your body can get by as it is now, there's no reason for it to grow. progressive overload breh
>>
>>35406240
eat mo
it makes all the difference
>>
>these are the 6 foot master race posters
>>
Unless you're framing, most construction workers actually don't lift for shit. I've seen it
>>
>>35406270
Been working for two years
>>
>>35406303
Depends on what kind of projects you work on and the company, senpai
>>
>>35406303
I dig the trenches for foundation drainage and dig footers Where the machines can't reach
>>
File: cbt1.png (474KB, 479x663px) Image search: [Google]
cbt1.png
474KB, 479x663px
>>35406316
i dont even workout and im far more ripped than you. you have shitty genetics
>>
>>35406341
this has to be a troll.
>>
>>35406354
u mirin cunt
>>
>>35406341
How you get that big senpai no homo
>>
>>35406341
he has a way better looking face than you

like way, way better
>>
Look up convict conditioning and al kavadlo
And eat more, faget. You burn a shit load of calories everyday at work
>>
>>35406240
>excuses: the post

If you have a job you can afford a gym. Find a shitty $20/month gym and join it. No excuses.

If you have a job you can afford to eat. If you cant, then get a second job. Get rice, cheap meat and vegetables and eat until you feel like yiure going to explode. Then keep eating. No excuses.
>>
>>35406341
Cant lift away the ugly brah
>>
>>35406334
You realize that a full shovel of dirt/sand/gravel weighs at most 35-40 pounds and doing that all day won't make you bigger? 40 pounds using full body motion is nothing. Unless you did iso exercises with the shovel it won't do anything.
>>
>>35406240
>Count calories
>Increase intake weekly until you see weight gain
>????
>profit!
Fuck off op
>>
>>35406408
OP here. Whether or not that's a troll. Thx for the confidence boost. Don't have a good self image. Took everything I had to make this thread.
>>
>>35406444
Also unloads pallets of concrete mix and concrete blocks. Bust concrete up with sledge hammer. Lot more than just shoveling.
>>
I add whatever heavy items I have lying around onto my bed and I lift the end and deadlift/suitcase deadlift etc.

I use the kitchen counter to do bodyweight shrugs - that would add mass to your traps alone.
>>
>>35406481
my 16o nephew does that shit.and he has klinefelters.
>>
>>35406481
it has been said a few times already

1. You look underfed.
2. Working in construction will help you put on some muscle, but not much
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.