[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you can't eat dairy products and eggs because you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1450370515373339836.gif (342KB, 480x361px) Image search: [Google]
1450370515373339836.gif
342KB, 480x361px
>tfw you can't eat dairy products and eggs because you get acne
>meat is only source of protein
>you cant afford to eat meat daily
>>
>eggs
>acne
this is bait right
>>
>>35399988
nope, this is not. I had acne on my forhead for some time, then i read on /fit/ that milk can cause it. Stopped drinking milk and 3 days later there was no acne. Something started popping again so i decided to stop eating eggs and since then my face is clean.

Is there any good source of proteins from veggies? Beans are total trash tier. It takes only 120g of beans and my asshole turns into self-propelled howitzer for next 48 horus
>>
Eggs really? I stopped drinking whey and milk because of terrible acne but I still eat alot of eggs, now you worried me.
>>
>>35399982
>meat is only source of protein
You daft cunt
>>
>>35399988
Not bait, it happens.

>>35400135
Broccoli is gud vegetable protein, so is whole wheat bread. I really suggest you give different types of beans a try. If you can't eat meat, eggs, or dairy, beans are really the only good way to get enough.
>>
Thanks god I can eat dairy like a motherfucker. I eat 1kg of cottage cheese and 1kg of yogurt weekly.

I have no idea how I could get my protons without glorious dairy breakfast
Those loose, sticky shits, though...
>>
lol how can you not afford it?
I'm 99% sure you're just retarded.
If you truly can't afford $5 a pound sirloin from Walmart than wtf do you with your cash?

Unless you mean your allowance isn't high enough and your mommy won't let you use the oven.
>>
>>35399982

Meat in general is pretty fucking bad for the enviroment aswell, raise your own cattle and consume them.
>>
>>35399982
>only animal products have protein

You're retarded but most of /fit/ seems to think like you.

Seriously learn how to make split pea soup you fucking plebs, its delicious, full of protein and fiber, and cheap as fuck.
>>
>>35399982
>you cant afford to eat meat daily

I'll get you some free meat daily.

*unzip*
>>
>>35400280
>implying plants are anywhere near good enough for protein

Prepare to get fifty grams of protein a day if you follow the vegan cult.
>>
>>35400301
I was gonna put in a disclaimer about how veganisms retarded but I didn't think I'd need it man.

I meant eat legumes WITH other forms of protein not solely legumes, also split pea soup has meat in it.

Split pea soup is pretty much always made with ham.

Ham is usually cheap as fuck too, I bought a giant ham the other day for $2 a pound.
>>
maybe you have vitamin or mineral deficiency, OP
>>
>>35399982
Get dairy free proton powder you double nigger
>>
Are you an imbecile? Beans have tons of protein and cost lessthan a dollar per can
>>
File: post.jpg (108KB, 546x768px) Image search: [Google]
post.jpg
108KB, 546x768px
Only meat I really eat is white albacore tuna, its cheap and non perishable.

>>35402306

Beans make you shart!
>>
>>35402306
like i said, i'd rather not eat anything at all then fart non-stop for next 48 hours

>>35400257
>lol how can you not afford it?
there are other regions in the world besides murica where people get paid with shit
>>
>>35402580
>Beans make you shart!
what the fuck
since when
>>
Chicken and fish breh.

Even soy has huge amounts of proteins in it. That substitute for meat that vegans eat. And nuts as well. But there are proteins with other kinds of protein then why, such as egg protein, beef protein, pees protein, hemp protein
>>
There are other ways to get protons you melon
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.