[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here genuinely leaving humanity behind ? I've been losing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: bodybuilding.png (414KB, 502x571px) Image search: [Google]
bodybuilding.png
414KB, 502x571px
Who here genuinely leaving humanity behind ? I've been losing interest in my friends and life. Has lifting made you a lot less interested in just anything in life other than lifting
>>
>>35397343
yeah pretty common when on noob gains and once rapidos gains stop you return to world sadly
>>
>>35397343
is he natty?
>>
>>35397343
Anon youre not leaving humanity behind, humanity is slowly leaving you. Please learn from my mistakes. Dont burn bridges with friends for gym time. And definitely dont go into cocoon mode for an entire year of college, miss every party, and lose what little social skills you may have had for small gains that will still never be enough for you. Still hit the gym but dont leave it all behind bro. It sucks 2bh
>>
>>35397573
What the fuck do you think moron

You can smell the tren oozing out of his pores from here
>>
>>35397577
This.

I made the same mistake when I went to college. At least learn from us and don't repeat our mistakes bro. Lifting should enhance your life and lifestyle. Not consume it. If it does, you'll become socially awkward and less interesting.
>>
>>35397343
nah don't do it. like the others have said. keep hanging out with ur chums.
Unless you're working a project that will land you tons of money. no need to lose everything because of lifting. not worth it.

lost me mates over some dumb shit. Now I'm just hooking up with random sluts who just want to get drunk. can't have a have a heart to heart conversation with any of them like i did with my mates
>>
>>35399051
Sounds like my life.
>>
File: fff.jpg (44KB, 317x379px) Image search: [Google]
fff.jpg
44KB, 317x379px
>>35397343
There are worse addictions out there. But ive been addicted to both runnng snd lifting, together and separately.
>>
You now realise that to truly leave humanity behind you must eventually kill yourself.
>>
File: 1327234100703.gif (3MB, 250x252px) Image search: [Google]
1327234100703.gif
3MB, 250x252px
>>35397577
>>35399020
>>35399051
you lads just sound lucky, desu. Most of my m8s were self-absorbed, prolific liars and my life is much better thanks to their absence. I also appreciate the ones I have left a hell of a lot more.

>Thinking you're an asshole
>Realizing it was just a reaction to your lousy life
>Tfw you are now well on your way to becoming one of the nicest guys on Earth.
>>
>>35397573
just fucking dehydrated imo
>>
>>35397343
I have sort of left humanity behind or at least I feel like I am heading that way.

Lost interesting in all my friends and hobbies.

Only interest is in making money, my health and starting a business.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.