[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Obese fatfuck here 5'7 230 lbs I read the sticky and want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (77KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 500x750px
Obese fatfuck here 5'7 230 lbs

I read the sticky and want to lose weight

But every time I try to jog I get winded in like 2 minutes then the lactic acid makes me tired as fuck then I get shin splints

I really wanna take my MP3 player with me and run but I'll look like an idiot

How do I run longer like I see those fatfucks on the biggest loser do

Pic not related I wish I looked like him
>>
Keto, get on it and stay on it ... unless you're diabetic then it may kill you..

http://www.bengreenfieldfitness.com/2015/12/how-to-get-into-ketosis/
>>
Search for "Couch to 5k" its a beginner running program.

Since you're overweight it may be better to find another cardio like biking or swimming, less stressful on the joints than running

Good luck
>>
Its good to exercise for its own benefits but remember weight comes off in the kitchen, not in the gym.
>>
File: makeit.jpg (13KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
makeit.jpg
13KB, 320x240px
How are you going to looks like an idiot with an mp3 player? No one gives a fuck about what you look like when you are running. Start off alternating running/walking short distances and work your way up.
>>
Former fat fuck here. Went from 330 to 230 in about a years time. The key is diet and exercise. No gimmicks or pills or anything will work. Except good old fashioned diet and exercise. As far as the running goes. Don't worry about how far you go all at once. Choose a time (30 mins) or a starting distance (mine was 1.5 miles) and jog/walk for that time or distance. Do that every day and you will slowly get better and faster, stronger, leaner, and a beast. Do it bud
>>
ok thanks for the responses guys I'm gonna set a time limit and jog and walk for that duration
>>
Just remember it tough bud, you will at some point get unmotivated unless you have someone you're going through it with. An accountability partner. If you don't, don't be shy to come back here for some motivation. You'll prob get some "eat a dick" responses, but overall it's a good place for some motivation
>>
>>35395778
>I really wanna take my MP3 player with me and run but I'll look like an idiot
what how??? Everyone fucking runs with earphones, you won't look weird. And stop worrying so much about what other people think
>>
Dam. People actually giving decent advice on fit.
Anons above have the right of. Swimming is good cardio without joint damage and walking is good alongside running. l can't imagine anyone thinking you'll look like an idiot. The fact that you want to change your lifestyle for the better puts you closer to being a hero
>>
>>35395778
Walk on inclined treadmill until you are in running shape
>>
>>35395778
Record your runs
>>
DNP
>>
>>35395778
>I really wanna take my MP3 player with me and run but I'll look like an idiot
everyone does that you tardo
>>
>>35395778
If you want to keep your knees, don't go running, seriously, don't do it. Take up swimming or biking. I like swimming better, but I'm also a freediver, so I might be biased.
>>
>>35395778
Just focus on your eating. Leave the exercise for when you have healthier weight.

Weight loss is 95% diet anyway.
>>
>>35397414
This.
Why would you not focus on healthy eating?
Exercise is important sure but diet is what really matters when you're losing weight
>>
>>35395778
Why do you even care about looking like an idiot?

We all looked like idiots before we started lifting (except Chads, but whatever).

I felt really scared when I started lifting since I was 150 lbs at 6'3 (Auschwitz's corpse mode). People may give you a look or two, but that's ok. You changing, and that's what matters :)
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.