[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's that time of the year, /fit/! The time for fat asses

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1450977414855.jpg (178KB, 712x867px) Image search: [Google]
1450977414855.jpg
178KB, 712x867px
It's that time of the year, /fit/! The time for fat asses like me to join your gym and just take place until we give up! This time around at least i'll have a friend with me that actually goes to the gym so that's nice plus I have lost 11kg (24lbs) in the last 3 months just from dieting so my mindset is in a good place.

Anyway, my question is if you guys could possibly suggest a decent program for my skinny-fat ass? I have done SS before and I don't want to do it again because frankly I'm going for aesthetics this time around. While SS was great and I had great strength gains its just not what I need right now. I can't keep up with the food and to be honest my body likes to put on fat rather then muscle when on SS. I do like the compound lifts of course and I plan on doing squads on leg days as well as little bit of cardio on offdays and after the workout so i keep cutting.

Hope you can help get me ready for the 4th!
>>
PPL
>>
>>35377360
Do ss with accessories. You need strength to put enough weight up and start growing muscle. Main compounds 3x5 and add cables and dbs for accessories. 2ez
>>
PPL
P
L
>>
>>35377388
>>35377432
I mean that's what I'm thinking. Is there a specific program or do I pick whatever and just go with it?
>>35377390
I was actually thinking (just to try it out) to do Stronglifts for 3 months and then do PPL.
But again I'm not sure especially with my work that I can keep up with the food and not just put on the weight, I'm like a sponge.

This is my current "diet"
>Breakfast - Banana
>Lunch - Salad with meat
>Dinner - Salad with cheese or meat but less then lunch
>Snack - raw almonds

If I do PPL is it enough just to replace the banana with a omelet and maybe get some protein in me after the workout?

I'm all over the place I know.
>>
>>35377390
Reading now and maybe for cutting this is actually the better option because I won't gain muscle but at least I might gain some strength and then when I reach my goal (witch is 33lbs away) then I'll start building up.

Can you explain the cables tho? What cables and what am I doing with them?
>>
>>35377677
Like use DBs and then cables because they're easier to control with more resistance
>>
>>35377464
If you're trying to get joocey, you're gonna wanna eat more.

Food isn't bad.
>>
>>35378130
I came to the conclusion that it wont be possible with the way I'm cutting.
I'll do SS again until I reach my goal and then do a 4 day split for the begging with a little surplus.

Food ain't bad but I'm terrified by it at this point.
>>
>>35377464
Are you a girl or something? Whether you are cutting or bulking that diet is in need of some work. Either way focus on the gym right now read the SS book (its available online for free or you can buy whatever suits you). Learn safe form to do the mainlifts and do whatever fuck you want from then on.
>>
>>35378172
Just a aftermath of me doing keto for 7 months and getting good results from it.
I'm avoiding rice and potatoes like the plague for some reason.
>>
>>35378196
You're gonna have to carb up either on the night before or on the day of lifting especially if you start reaching some decent levels.
>>
Well I'm torn.
Should I do SS and not advanced in any way body wise, gain little strength because I'm cutting hard or do PPL and lose the weight but that's it.
That's how I see it anyway and I do want to do the compound lifts. Ah damn. Not to mention the hole diet part is really hard for me planning it out and such. Kinda getting frustrated.
Think I'll do SS, throw 15min cardio at the end. After a month I'll add cardio in the rest days.
Food wise i'll add some eggs and carbs but still be well below my maintenance.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.