[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does a temporary poor diet have long term health effects? Like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: FB_IMG_1449947045703.jpg (38KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1449947045703.jpg
38KB, 640x640px
Does a temporary poor diet have long term health effects? Like if I dirty bulk for a straight year then clean cut will I fuck up my body irreparably?
>>
bro you're fuckin dead dude I hope you already told your family how you want your funeral done.
>>
>a year
>temporary

Bitch nigga do you even concept of time?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1444625475717.jpg (50KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1444625475717.jpg
50KB, 540x960px
Shutup you pussy fucks. I'll fuck your bitch. Answer the question
>>
>>35376025

If you survive a year of "dirty bulk" bitch nigga

Hahahah
>>
File: qiir1mx.jpg (35KB, 400x547px) Image search: [Google]
qiir1mx.jpg
35KB, 400x547px
Bump
>>
>>35376042

this op, when I dirty bulked I started taking in gamma radiation.
>>
>>35376050

Not to mentions his dick will dry up and fall off after the first two months
>>
File: FullSizeRender.jpg (64KB, 640x904px) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender.jpg
64KB, 640x904px
I sweatergod if you niggers don't answer me....
>>
you don't need to dirty bulk unless you are on roids or already in the top2% weightlifting category
>>
Temporary is like a week wtf nigger.

If you have been eating shit for a year it's time to stop
>>
>>35376073
do you lift to scare niggers or to please women?

I lift to scare people so i dont really care if i have love handles, nobody fucks with me and i can get away with telling people to back the fuck off

Its all about your goals OP. Dirty bulks are good for raw strength but bad for aesthetics
>>
A related but different question. If I cut to 300 cal per day for three or four months without dying would it have long term effects on my health?
>>
>>35376544
Depends on a few variables honestly, how fat you are, how much muscle you have, height, weight.
But if you are a fatty mcfats you can eat non starchy vegetables, and protein and survive on that however few things need to be done.
You need to supplment minerals, vitamins, cod liver oil and you need structured refeeds.

>>35376008
What do you mean by Dirty bulk OP some people think dirty bulk is eating mcdonalds but that;s incorrect dirty bulk is when you gain far too much weight in a short time.
So which definition do you mean?
>>
>>35376557
300cal guy
I'm extremely heavy, over 250 pounds, and almost entirely fat. I'm supplementing with vitamin pills, protein is a problem now since I'm mostly eating vegetables. I let myself eat 1,500 calories once a week and try to include meat in that.

Been doing it for two weeks. I know it's stupid but I plan to go back to a normal diet if I start getting noticeable health issues. Honestly the biggest benefit, besides the rapid weight loss is just having retrained my body. On my higher calorie days I get stuffed from a single plateful of food.

I'm not planning to go off the deep end and go full ano though.
>>
>>35376615
Anon that replied to you.
I did something similar to that but did it with 800 cals for 5 weeks and lost 40 lbs during that time.

Basically I followed RFL 2.0 by lyle mcdonald I would honestly recommend you do the same the book explains everything in detail and has 400 journals referencing it.
Here is the link http://www.pdf-archive.com/2014/12/04/rfl/ god speed man, it was a nightmare the first 3-4 days but you're eating 400 cals less than me which is crazy.
>>
>>35376637
Thanks for the help man. The first few days were hell on earth, so tempted to say fuck it and order a pizza, but I've adjusted reasonably well. Biggest problem has always been sticking to a reasonable diet and not giving in to cravings so if nothing else I feel I'm over that hurdle and I could easily adjust to a more sensible diet now, which I plan to do once I'm closer to my proper BMI.

And fuck 40lb in 5 weeks is crazy, well done.

Anyway thanks man.
>>
>>35376651
Yeah once you're past that hurdle and if you do actually stick to it (not the usual binge starve bullshit but actual stay on it in a structured way) you become much tougher and honestly I felt more in control, still won't do it again because lost far too much strength so just be wary if you join the fit train in the future.
>>
>>35376008
Not really. Don't listen to the trolls, they've been fat all of their lives. Also, there's a lot of smokers here who claim smoking isn't so bad and has no long term effects for real, so you'd best not believe these wankers. Do your bulk, do your cut and always with quality food.
>>
>>35376336

>Temporary is like a week

How to spot the underage. I know kids have a different concept of time, but this is just ridiculous.
>>
>>35376720

No wonder you pathetic wankers get mad for not seeing results. You think one year is a long time!
>>
>>35376008
if you dont die, no. unless you get diabetes or something lol
>>
>>35376336
temporary is anything not permanent, you dumbass.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.